It was a water birth with a difference, that's for sure.
It might be linked to higher levels of allergies and asthma.
An investigation has now been launched.
Get there on the double!
It was a dangerous mistake that could have had fatal consequences.
#ObjectsforOutfits is the latest trend on Instagram and its hashtag is ADORABLE.
Peeing on a stick is so last year.
The special buy that had mums going wild is back next Wednesday.
It helps "work through her grief".
Pattaramon Chanbua points to a photograph of Gammy's twin sister hanging on the wall of her cluttered house 150 kilometres south-east of Bangkok.
A two-year-old girl has died in hospital after she was hit by a reversing car in Sydney's south-west.