kpingitquiet

Love Olympics but hate regular sports?

kpingitquiet

I always watch as many events as I can of both Summer and Winter Olympics. LOVE it! The rest of the time I avoid all broadcast sports like the plague. Am I the only one in this club? My husband comes close but he at least enjoys keeping up with cricket scores, on occasion. I have no idea why I feel differently about the two, but I do. Anyone else?

Three Of Hearts

That's me!! Can't stand cricket, AFL, NRL, tennis etc etc but when the Olympics are on I love to watch!!

Strange!!

**Xena**

I only like watching certain sports. Most I would rather play than watch.

Mainly I like watching gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, pole dancing, cheerleading, diving, synchronised swimming, dancing etc. I don't mind a bit of AFL.

I hate watching but love playing soccer, cricket, tennis, golf, rugby.

Luly

nope this is me too!

DH and his family are into AFL (hard to avoid in VIC) and I used to sometimes watch the tennis but haven't for a few years. I do however LOVE watching The Olympic Games!

happydays2

Don't 'hate' sport but not really interested. Yes, love to watch the Olympics!

girltribe4

Me too :happy: Glued to the Olympics but can't stand watching sport any other time .

Watching the Gymnastics currently , also love the swimming .

DD#2 can't wait for the Taekwondo to start on the 8th , I just hope they show some coverage of it as she is so excited.

ecb
pole dancing

So glad they've chosen to include this in the summer olympics now. ;)

TheGreenSheep

Oh we are the same here too!

We rarely watch sports except tennis.

But soccer world cup and the Olympics bring our house to a standstill! DH could watch 24/7.

#YKG
Mainly I like watching gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, pole dancing, cheerleading, diving, synchronised swimming

This is me I love watching these. I find them more interesting then the other mainstream highly publicized sports. All sports take great skill, time and energy on everyone's part but I'd rather watch the above just more enteraining and catpivating to me

Edit: Does anyone if Cheerleading is one of the display sports at this Olympics?

Edited by YellowKittyGlenn