EBLeearne

Win Dad VS for Men Grooming gift pack for Father’s Day

EBLeearne

VSMenForum533x336.jpg?rand=1341987121857

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of three limited edition grooming gift packs for Father’s Day.

VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Trimmer Kit Set (VS7057A) and VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Clipper Set (VS7438A) is a total grooming gift package that features a range of performance-driven technologies and innovations designed to set a new standard in male grooming.

For more information, visit: www.vsformen.com.au and facebook.com/VSSassoon.

Prize:

3 x grooming gift packs including VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Trimmer Kit Set and VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Clipper Set valued at $85.90 per pack.

How to enter:

For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why is this limited edition total grooming gift package from VS for Men just what Dad needs for Father’s Day?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 25 July 2012 until Wednesday 22 August 2012.

Mandy GRAHAM

My husband would sure put this to great use.

SuperD

My husband hates going to hair saloon, he says its just a waste of time. So winning this will be a greates gift for him as he will not need to go to the place he hates.

mks81

My OH shaves his head as well as face everyday and currently uses my trimmer as he likes it, he needs his own!

Mung bean

Because I don't want my son growing up to believe his Dad is a caveman!

sophiasmum

Because my husband needs a bit of manscaping!

kirsty129

This would be awesome as my husband would be able to look after his own excess hair and stop asking me to do the nasties with my nail scissors!!!

Violet Devine

DH would love this for fathers day as he's been considering these sets for months.

Steggles

Because he resembles Muffin Mclay on a good day ;)

ChickenortheEgg?
Because I don't want my son growing up to believe his Dad is a caveman!

Because he resembles Muffin Mclay on a good day ;)

:lol:

Appleluva

My Daughter calls him Pwickly instead of Daddy.. :unsure: ..

Daddy Dave , Needs a good Shave! :D

J-Bops

My husband NEEDS this to "fix" his gorrila look :D:D

Edited by J-Bops

rachkap

My husband spends hours in front of the mirror plucking, shaving and fussing! This little "man bag" of premium goodies would certainly speed him up!

mibi

Because his last VS clippers just died - they were years old and he uses them every fortnight to keep his no1 haircut looking good and now we do DS's as well (well we did)- like father, like son. :)

SADTmum

My DD wont let my DH kiss her with his 'hairy face' :o and i would like him to pass good grooming onto his 3 sons!! :unsure:

snookywoo

My finance is gorgeous in everyway except he’s like a baboon; he loses more hair than the dog, drives me nuts. He needs a cleanup.

sars_angelchik

Because my husband is always complaining about the cheap razors that he currently uses- I think this would be just the thing to cheer him up and make his day special, even if I do make him shave for his usual family appearance!

princess78

This would be great so I could cut hubbys hair at home.

Missy_C

My husband thinks all dads should have a beard. This will help him cultivate the perfect "dad beard"

Neat22

No, my girls dad has not been my groom! But grooming is part of daily ritual he proud of. VS he'd dress up for (:

xilamish

These clippers would look great in our bathroom!!

warriorsfan

I would actually give this to my niece and nephew to give to my brother, they have been thru heaps in the last year or so and it would really help him out with one less expense.

ernesto
To give him the hint that we like him smooth, kissable and not prickly!!

MuffTuft
For him to use, if he's so insistent on 'trying for another baby'!! The only way that's going to happen is if he steps up a notch and stops embracing his inner 'Grizzly Adams'!! ;)

ernesto69.
A gift for me, that the whole family can use. My face, sideburns, even a quick tidy up of the little one's do, and yes you guessed it, she can maintain her hidden forest with it as well :D