EBLeearne

Win a Pinky McKay ‘New Mum Bundle’

EBLeearne

PinkyNewMum_Forum533x336.jpg?rand=1340764335677

We are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a ‘New Mum Bundle’.

Pinky McKay is an Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant and best- selling baby care author (Sleeping Like a Baby, Parenting By Heart, 100 Ways to Calm the Crying and Toddler Tactics). She runs a busy private practice in Melbourne where she helps new mums with breastfeeding and baby sleep.

Pinky is also a mum of five so she knows first-hand what new mothers need to help them feel confident and calm. She says, “new mothers get so many cutesy baby clothes (that they may not even use) and that tiny baby gets so much attention that we tend to forget that new mums need nurturing too.”

Chocolates can give your baby a bellyache, you are exhausted from giving birth so you need sleep (hence a copy of Sleeping Like a Baby) and you will be starving hungry but you probably don’t even have time to make a sandwich ( but a packet of Pinky’s organic and natural Boobie Bikkies will taste delicious as they boost your energy and help support a healthy milk supply for your baby –and they don’t have any ‘nasty ingredients to upset your baby through your milk). The Baby massage DVD will help you bond with your newborn (it’s a great way for partners to get involved too!), it will relax mum and baby too (helping you get more sleep). Pinky’s DVD also includes specific strokes to help with tummy aches and massage will enhance your baby’s health and development – doesn’t every mum want a smart, healthy baby?

So, by giving the new mum in your world a gentle beginning to motherhood, you will also be giving a gift to her baby - milk, sleep and love! Who could want anything else? And, if you are a new mum, why not give yourself the gift of milk, sleep and love?

Prize package includes:

1 copy of Sleeping Like a Baby valued at $24.95

1 copy of Pinky’s Baby Massage DVD valued at 25.00

2 x packs of pinky’s Boobie Bikkies valued at $49.90

Total prize value is $99.85.

How to enter

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

What are the two flavours of Pinky’s Boobie Bikkies and how would Boobie Bikkies help you right now?

(Hint: find out at www.boobiebikkies.com.au – you can also download Pinky’s FREE ebook ‘Making More Mummy Milk, Naturally).

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 27 June 2012 until Wednesday 25 July 2012.

~Mintie~

Vanilla, and Orange & Cinnamon

I'm currently losing weight but loss of supply concerns me. BoobieBikkies would be great to give me that extra boost of energy and supply.

Eirinn

Vanilla

Orange and Cinnamon

Boobie Bikkies would come in handy right now as I am still breastfeeding my 18 month old, and just found out I am pregnant!

Pop-to-the-shops

Vanilla

Orange and Cinnamon

They look really yummy and healthy, and I struggle with baking and finding healthy snacks due to other kids with allergies, these would fit the bill.

nigralha

Orange & cinnamon

Vanilla

My best friend has just given birth to her first child & I would dearly love to give her this pack as a gift.

HobbitRach

Vanilla

Orange and cinnamon

Boobie Bikkies would help me right now as my bub has gone down to 3 feeds per 24hrs and I'm worried my supply is dropping.

smilinggirl

Organic Oat and Vanilla Flavour or Organic Oat and Orange & Cinnamon Flavour.

My husband has recently broken both legs (seriously, he has). I am terrified of losing my milk and need all the help I can get.

noysee

Organic oat and vanilla

Organic oat and orange and cinnamon

I'm breastfeeding my firstborn and 10 weeks pregnant with my second child. Unfortunately I'm feeling too ill (morning/all-day sickness) to keep much down at all and these booby bikkies might be just what I need for that bit of extra energy and some yumminess.

Bambi2012

Pinky McKay is an Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant and best- selling baby care author (Sleeping Like a Baby, Parenting By Heart, 100 Ways to Calm the Crying and Toddler Tactics). She runs a busy private practice in Melbourne where she helps new mums with breastfeeding and baby sleep.

Pinky is also a mum of five so she knows first-hand what new mothers need to help them feel confident and calm. She says, “new mothers get so many cutesy baby clothes (that they may not even use) and that tiny baby gets so much attention that we tend to forget that new mums need nurturing too.”

Chocolates can give your baby a bellyache, you are exhausted from giving birth so you need sleep (hence a copy of Sleeping Like a Baby) and you will be starving hungry but you probably don’t even have time to make a sandwich ( but a packet of Pinky’s organic and natural Boobie Bikkies will taste delicious as they boost your energy and help support a healthy milk supply for your baby ��"and they don’t have any ‘nasty ingredients to upset your baby through your milk). The Baby massage DVD will help you bond with your newborn (it’s a great way for partners to get involved too!), it will relax mum and baby too (helping you get more sleep). Pinky’s DVD also includes specific strokes to help with tummy aches and massage will enhance your baby’s health and development ��" doesn’t every mum want a smart, healthy baby?

So, by giving the new mum in your world a gentle beginning to motherhood, you will also be giving a gift to her baby - milk, sleep and love! Who could want anything else? And, if you are a new mum, why not give yourself the gift of milk, sleep and love?

Prize package includes:

How to enter

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

What are the two flavours of Pinky’s Boobie Bikkies and how would Boobie Bikkies help you right now?

(Hint: find out at www.boobiebikkies.com.au ��" you can also download Pinky’s FREE ebook ‘Making More Mummy Milk, Naturally).

michie0moo

Vanilla

Orange and Cinnamon

Boobie bikkies would be great for me as I'm breastfeeding my toddler and expecting a new baby in 8 weeks, and a little bit concerned how I will go keeping up with 2 nurslings.

Bambi2012

Organic Oat and Vanilla

Organic Oat, Orange and Cinnamon

My newborn seems to be very sensitive to a lot of foods and I would love to try Pinky's cookies as a quick, healthy snack!

mamadin

Vanilla, and Orange & Cinnamon

Boobie bikkies would be a godsend for a new mum like me, just getting used to night time breastfeeds and the crazy hunger that hits with it!

BecPlusBaby

Vanilla

Orange & Cinnamon

Boobie bikkies would help me right now in preparing for the arrival of my first baby. I'm sure I'll need as much help as I can get!

Neat22

Vanilla

Orange and Cinnamon

To Boobie or NOT To Boobie! Breastfeeding isn't always easy or accomplished for numerous reasons. My sister IS Boobying her second baby and from experience it really is worth a boobie bikkie to gift her, acknowledging that whole subject that Pinky McKay kindly thought of.

Maitreya

Vanilla & Orange and Cinnamon

Whenever I feed bub she crys. I've been living on choc, just read it gives bubs belly ache's :( I need advice and a better snack.

benny81

Organic oat & vanilla. Organic oat orange and cinnamon I am breastfeeding and working. Boobie bikkies should help my supply on work days! And easy snack to throw in my bag on the way out the door

sars_angelchik

The 2 flavours are oat and vanilla and oat orange and cinnamon- they would be great for me because I am still pregnant at the moment but suffer from low energy, I was already anaemic before I fell pregnant so I worry about how I will produce enough milk when the time comes.

nerry

Vanilla and Orange & Cinnamon Flavours

I've read a lot of reviews on the boobie bikkies and wanted to get some as the reviews are great, but they are quite expensive & not sure that they would work for me. Would love to try them though as i've tried everything else & would dearly love to keep breastfeeding my little one who is turning 7 weeks old. At two previous failed attempts of breastfeeding i really wanted this to be third time lucky, but alas i'm struggling again.

Chris20

Vanilla, and Orange and Cinnamin.

I am breast feeding my second child and am having trouble keeping up my supply. I am hoping these will help keep my supply up and be a yummy treat.

SuperD

Organic oat and orange and cinnamon flavour . I need a snack which is beneficial for me and my baby, so Boobie Bikkies is the answer to busy mum who needs a healthy and quick snack.

Tippi-toes

Vanilla, and Orange and Cinnamon.

I will be a first time Mum in about 7 weeks and intend to breastfeed exclusively. Knowing that in a simple bickie I can be giving my little bundle all she needs nutritionally, all while ensuring a good supply will help give me the confidence I need starting this crazy and wonderful new part of my life.

I'm sure that having Pinkys books on hand would be a huge help to any new Mum also. I have enjoyed reading Pinkys EB articles already and appreciate her child rearing philosophies.

Edited by Tippi-toes

Missy_Key

Vanilla and Orange & Cinnamon. I think I'm going to get some Vanillas!

:)

Chocolates can give your baby a bellyache, you are exhausted from giving birth so you need sleep (hence a copy of Sleeping Like a Baby) and you will be starving hungry but you probably don’t even have time to make a sandwich ( but a packet of Pinky’s organic and natural Boobie Bikkies will taste delicious as they boost your energy and help support a healthy milk supply for your baby –and they don’t have any ‘nasty ingredients to upset your baby through your milk). The Baby massage DVD will help you bond with your newborn (it’s a great way for partners to get involved too!), it will relax mum and baby too (helping you get more sleep). Pinky’s DVD also includes specific strokes to help with tummy aches and massage will enhance your baby’s health and development – doesn’t every mum want a smart, healthy baby?

Prize package includes:

How to enter

(Hint: find out at www.boobiebikkies.com.au – you can also download Pinky’s FREE ebook ‘Making More Mummy Milk, Naturally).

Belly Jeans

Orange and cinnamon and Vanilla

My baby is due in a week and I am more nervous about breastfeeding than anything else. Having a treat to eat that I know will help me breastfeed, not hinder me will give me something to boost my contentment and confidence.

EMZY09

Vanilla

Orange & Cinnamon.

Still breast feeding my 14 month old. Help to keep up my milk supply. only feeding of an evening now.

Emma7

Vanilla and Orange Cinnamon

I'd like to win on behalf of my sister-in-law who has just announced her pregnancy. I've 'been there, done that' & know she would truly benefit from this prize.