EBLeearne

Win Telestrations - the hilarious Chinese Whispers drawing game!

EBLeearne

TelestrationsForum533x336.jpg?rand=1337144528964

We are giving you the chance to win one of 5 Telestrations board games – fun for the whole family.

Looking for a new party game that the whole family can enjoy? Crown & Andrews is proud to present the Australian release of the new award-winning drawing game, Telestrations.

For more information, visit, www.telestrationseffect.com

Prize:

5 x Telestrations board games valued at $39.95 each.

Total prize value being $199.75.

How to enter:

For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What was the best board game you’ve played and why?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 6 June 2012 until Wednesday 4 July 2012.

Tarshy77

Playing a game called "Articulation" with a big group of friends - It's a bit like pictionary but you have to describe the word instead. Leads to LOTS of laughs as it's quite difficult to describe some words without using the word - people get flustered and more tongue tied.

Jax12

TROUBLE! With the pop-amatic bubble! Ended in tears a few times, but as kids we couldn't get enough!

mfor

As a kid, my sister and I loved playing Monopoly. We could play the same game for weeks at a time (a bit every morning before school). We even had to create $1000 dollar notes and would give each other loans just to keep it going longer!

Baroness Bubbles

Splat! with the playdoh flies. My brother and I would play for hours. At that age, it was the only time we ever got along

mmuc

snakes and ladders! Hours of fun going alternating between playing with 1, 2 or 3 dice! Taught me how to add and subtract!

richar0

My family always loves a good game of Monopoly, although I'm not sure we have ever finished a game, as it always ends with an argument!

bixter

The best boardgame I've played has to be good old Monopoly. Would like to see one top it! :)

stressless

Backgammon because it is not usually overly long to play and the whole family can play, even when the children are too young to understand the concept of the game they can always help you roll the dice!

ALEJA

Balderdash! Hearing the unexpected creative answers from my friends had me in fits of laughter.

spog777

Trivial Pursuit not only got the brain cells ticking but certainly raised many a person's blood pressure as well. We spent many a cold night sitting by the fire and playing

trebambinibelli

Trivial Pursuit - finally there's a game where my useless facts like what the lung capacity of an African canary is actually becomes useful!!

soninicole

I used to love playing Cluedo... Friday nights were 'Game Night' at our house and we always played Cluedo while eating Vegemite toast. Ah, the memories!

TopsyTurvy

Razoo! Sadly it wasn't around long but I loved it because my daddy invented it, which in my eyes made it the best game ever. :)

monkeywong

Balderdash. What a great way to use your creative side.

~ky~

Children's Trivial Pursuit - it was fun watching my 5yo beat everyone else! Much hilarity :lol:

neeta

BOOGLE I love the ability to spell different words from single letters. This game looks like heaps of fun.

trixh

Charades. It can make you creative finding the exact gestures just so your partner can make the right words out of it. Simple words aren't so simple anymore when you can't say it outloud.

Crap Napper

I love Cluedo. I'm such an old fogie at heart :D

FeeGee

I have wonderful memories of playing Scrabble with my dad every Saturday afternoon when I was in primary school and I was delighted to win many times. I thought I was so clever until years later when mum hinted that dad would let me win. I still cherish those memories.

adnama

Balderdash is my favourite game although no one ever wants to play.

I love celebrity heads as well always a laugh

missblonde20

Balderdash! It's hilarious and so much fun - you basically have to call someone's bluff and it involves white lies too!

Drop Dead Fred

Snap - a good chance to slam your fist on the table and yell at the same time, it's all justified in the name of the game ;)

Hellohellohello

Lego board games are a huge hit at our house at the moment, also we enjoy playing crazy board games my son makes up himself. :D

Natct

My man can't spell, that's great for me, my favourite games Scrabble and his is cheating.