EBLeearne

Win a Playskool Elefun Busy Ball Popper

EBLeearne

Elefun_Forum533x336.jpg?rand=1337134329722

You could win one of ten Playskool Elefun Busy Ball Poppers!

Our favourite ELEFUN character joins the unpredictable ball popping fun with the popular BUSY BALL POPPER toy! Drop the five colourful balls into the adorable ELEFUN character’s ears, and they could pop out the trunk or roll into the belly for a giggling good time. The elephant’s trunk rotates 360 degrees so mum can control the ball popping action. Features ten poppin’ droppin’ tunes. Available in both Pink and Blue. Requires four "D" batteries, not included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide. Ages 9 months & up/Approx.

For more information, visit www.hasbro.com.au

Prize:

10 Playskool (BLUE) Elefun Busy Ball Poppers valued at $49.99 each.

Total prize being: $499.90

How to enter:

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

What makes your child burst into giggling laughter?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 6 June 2012 until Wednesday 4 July 2012.

jemsoli

Aside from the usual laughter from tickles and raspberries, my daughter thinks it is hilarious when they sing songs that involve jumping around on playschool!

cira

Tickling!

*lightning

My DS2 cracks up laughing when he hears his brother snoring. They share a room and the laughing thankfully doesn't wake DS1 up.

Tarshy77

Tickling or rasberries - Giggles hysterrically.

Also watching her brothers dance around the lounge to silly songs :)

missemzy

My 11month old bursts into laughter watching her big 3yr old sister running around her in circles doing "tricks".

damianb7

Giggle laughter is an easy thing, when daddies jumping up and down and doing silly things!

mjp78

My little Ella-phant thinks dancing the tango around the lounge room is hilarious fun!

Rhonda79

My son giggles his heart out when we play 'peek a boo' together!

SuperD

My older son loves to give my little one a tummy rub to make him giggle.

wish*upon*a*star

My DD has just discovered the joy of peek a boo and bursts into giggles whenever we play it with her

mbeekhof

My son can't stop giggling when being attacked by mummy kisses!

chuppachupchick

Bubba SQUEALS with laughter at our cat - especially when she is racing around chasing a random leaf or the like!!! :D

jodiemaree26

My son finds a lot of things hilariously funny, esp when they are surprising (like peek a boo, or jumping out from somewhere). He's also a bit of a saddest, loving watching Australia's funniest home videos - he laughs the entire time, when someone falls over or hits another person! Also had similar reaction with Wipe Out as well. Then he goes and randomly falls over himself, and thinks he's hilarious! Funny little man

lisagray1

It doesn't take much! :D

mummabeebee

We have a morphy richards kettle with an electric whistle when boiled - our little boy roars laughing and giggling at the "whoooopp" whistle sound every time it boils , love it - makes a cuppa extra special too :) :) !

Edited by mummabeebee

mrsnb

He laughs when mama farts. But then, so does everyone.

original.gif

Rockn

tickles is always guaranteed to get plenty of laughs and giggles from my little man, doesn't matter where you get him, you don't even need to touch him, if he thinks you are going to do it he will be in stitches!

KYMICHELLE

Carter cracks up laughing when his sister is around,

They delight each other by making silly sounds. :love:

eliza8

Funnily enough, my little boy bursts into giggles when I shake a vitamin bottle. He thinks it's hilarious! Aah, the simple things. :rolleyes:

rku

Our six mth old thinks its hilarious whenever anybody sneezes also has a very sensitive spot on her chest which cracks her up if we tickle her there

shelly_73

My baby boy gets the giggles everytime I undress him for his bath! I guess his bare skin is ticklish!

catmandu679

My 3.5 month old loves giggling at our wall clock! Perhaps it is the shiny numbers or the colour, either way he has great chats & giggles with it!

Champion83

DS (6 months) breaks into fits of giggles when we jump up and down on the bed!

He also loves bouncing on the fit ball and being up the air also cracks him up (and works my biceps as well ;) ).

But by far, his favourite thing is being naked! Love my nudie giggling 6 month old!

Hooper

My 20m/o grandson just cackles when I give my rendition of "I'm a Jingle Jangle Scarecrow". He cant stop laughing at me :)