Sandra

August 2010 Parent Group #26

Skip to my Lou

Hello my lovelies!! I'm so sorry it's been so long, thanks for not giving up hope that I would return. Things here have been busy, we got keys on aug 31st and started moving in straight away. Unpacking everything only took a few days which amazed me. Seems I rock at unpacking!! LolWe went to Fiji for our friends 40th and had a ball. Only got home phone connected last week and still waiting for Internet which helps explain why I haven't been around. Have also been having iPhone problems. (On it now, so please excuse typos). Work going really well, and best of all - last week the house sold!! Still waiting for it to become unconditional, and won't relax properly until it does. Has been quite hard maintaining 2 houses, so can't wait until the deal is finalized.

Anyway this phone is driving me nuts.

SG - I will be thinking of you good luck, will try to come back a bit more regularly for your happy news!!

M4SS- haven't checked out the new FG yet, will once the house has gone unconditional as I am in desperate need of clothes that fit. I've list your number due to my phone issues, but if you want me to message you when I come down so we can meet up again send me a text :)

Take care everyone xx

heidles82

Just a quick update from my phone.

SG - All the best for tomorrow! I will be waiting around eagerly for news!

STML - welcome back! I don't know how I'd survive without Internet for even a day :lol:

AFM - had a checkup today and little miss has turned around :dance: My OB did a quick scan to check as he and the midwife were a little uncertain, but she is definitely head down. It really was a quick scan as I had Jackson with me and he kept turning off the ultrasound machine :doh: Now it's just a waiting game - 24 days to go!

ShopgirlX

Baby Ari is here! And he did it all by himself Sunday night, 7:10pm. Going great,absolutely ravenous, both of us can't wait for my milk to come in!!! 3765gms & 51cm long, just a bit overcooked. Fast and furious delivery, will post details when home cos typing on the phone sucks!!!

xx

heidles82

Congratulations SG!!! Enjoy your newborn cuddles xxx

My4Sunshines

:excite::excite:

Welcome to the world beautiful baby Ari :babyflip:

Congratulations SG, dh & E, what a wonderful surprise to happen on your own, what a clever team :happy:

I woke early this morning and thought :fear: I havent checked in for a few days, better do it now!!! And there was the news!!

Just wonderful to hear and I'm very happy for you.

Now :ph34r: on Heidles and KMA ;)

lexington

Wow wow wow!!!

Pics ploiseee Shopgirl! Pretty please?

Can't wait for Heides news :)

D points to a pic of me when I was pregnant with him and says. That's me in Mummy, before i went POP!

Aminila

Congrats Shopgirl!

I've still got 22 weeks to wait for my little one and it can't come soon enough for my liking (obviously safely)

Having 1 of each is an adventure, but it's still great fun as you see their little quirks and differences

TotesFeral

Congrats shopgirl on little Ari :wub:

I also now have a head down bub, half way engaged in fact.

Past couple of days I've had really annoying BH plus period type pain. Driving me insane it is.

Skip to my Lou

Congratulations shopgirl!!! So glad Ari decided to come on his own xx

Good news KMA- all good signs that things are going to happen as they should x

My4Sunshines
D points to a pic of me when I was pregnant with him and says. That's me in Mummy, before i went POP!

:lol: so cute!

KMA sheesh you and Heidles are due within days from each other!!!!

Well done to both your babies for turning, at least the alternative sunroof delivery is off the table, phew

Aminila do you know what you are having?

ShopgirlX

PM'ing you girls a link to pics as I'm a bit like that on the net :D

Thanks for your messages... I am so in love, more than I ever realised I could be. E is a doting big sister, more like a little mummy... I can't wait until she starts telling me what to do with him :p

KMA and Heidles I knew your babies would do it... KMA I can't believe your #2 is engaging already - I predict you will go early!!

Aminila I hear you! I was expecting to go early as E was 37+2, so I probably had EVERYTHING ready at 34 weeks including my hospital bag, but waiting another 6 weeks absolutely did my head in! (I'm a little impatient at the best of times!) As I got heavier it got harder and harder... but at 22 weeks we were just moving house so I sailed past the point you are at now and really only started to sit back and think about being pregnant at 30 weeks, by the time we were settling down after renos, etc. That was the longest 10 weeks of my life, I swear!!

Back soon (I hope!) xx

Aminila

Shopgirl, both of your babies are gorgeous

M4S, my scan is on the 15th, so bub behaving, we will find out then

KMA, yay for bubba turning

TotesFeral

Nawwww shopgirl he is just devine. Good taste in clothes too ;) I've got that exact same suit for this bub.

lexington

AWWWW thanks for sharing. Love it..

I'm so not clucky though - no nothing can make me cluck :p

HAHAHAH Does he have that lovely newborn smell?

My4Sunshines
I'm so not clucky though - no nothing can make me cluck :p

:yes: I'm the same LEX, Ari is so cute and snuggly

There is no baby that would make me want another.

I'm happy and eager to hold them, and even happier to hand them back :p

Now that is H U G E for me!!

lexington

^^ I think you know when you're done and DONE.

I was looking through the old pictures of D and L.

Gosh..so cute.

But no thanks!

Enjoy the newbie cuddles.

How are the other ladies?

Aminila

Had my scan today and it looks like DS and DD are getting a little brother :)

My4Sunshines

:babyflip::bluestork:YAY congratulations!! :dance:

That's wonderful news Aminila.

When are you due? :doh:

Aminila

i'm due early March :)

lexington

OH that's so exciting!!!

My4Sunshines

:ph34r: for KMA or Heidles baby news

Are we there yet?????? :grin:

i'm due early March :)

Oh like my dd1 :happy:

heidles82

Baby news :-)

Very excited to announce the birth of Bridgette Maree at 0703 on the 28/10/12 (fashionably 2 days late). She is 3.4 kg (7lbs 10) and 50cm long.

We are doing well, but after 30 hours with no sleep I am exhausted!

Jackson will be meeting his little sister this afternoon - cant wait to have my little man and little miss together!

Aminila

Congrats heidles! Hope Jackson loves being a big brother and Bridgette lets you get some sleep tonight :)

My4Sunshines

:excite: CONGRATULATIONS HEIDLES and

WELCOME BABY BRIDGETTE MAREE :babyflip:

I sure hope you are sleeping every chance you get now ;)

I hope the 'meeting' goes well :tongue:

Great news, well done mummy!!

Skip to my Lou

A little boy how lively Aminila

Congrats again Heidles! Looking forward to hearing how the meet went x

How is everyone going with TT? P was going great guns before she even turned 2, then we moved and it stopped which I kind of expected, started up again and was going ok, then suddenly after asking to use the toilet she sat on it for about 5 seconds and started screaming. Thus happened half a dozen times now she won't use toilet or potty here- but does st childcare!! Bizarre. I'm not pressuring her to do it, just asking every do often but the answer now is always a very vehement 'NO'. I was so looking forward to getting rid if nappies too lol we had even bought undies. She's do tiny that I had to get pumpkin patch ones, hate paying that much for undies but can't find size 2 anywhere else. The Kmart size 2-3 fall off her!!