EBLeearne

Win a Sesame Street prize pack

EBLeearne

SesameForum533x336.jpg

Win one of two Sesame Street prize packs containing Talking Plus Elmo, Let’s Rock Grover microphone, Sesame Street Figure pack and Play-Doh Sesame Street Learn to Assortment.

ROCKIN’ ELMO, BIG BIRD AND TALKING ABBY CADABBY - (Ages 18 months & up)

So much learning fun with your TALKING PLUSH PALS from Sesame Street! Simply press Elmo, Big Bird or Abby Cadabby’s tummy to hear them talk, count and even sing about their favourite things.

LET’S ROCK! GROVER MICROPHONE - (PLAYSKOOL/Ages 18 months-4 years)

Sing out and sing loud on the LET’S ROCK! GROVER MICROPHONE! Packed with fun features, the Grover Microphone includes three preschool songs and a button to amplify your voice- just like a real working microphone! For even more rockin’ fun, the Grover Microphone also interacts with the LET’S ROCK!

SESAME STREET FIGURE 2-PACK ASSORTMENT - (PLAYSKOOL/Ages 18 months-4 years)

Designed to fit perfectly into little hands, kids will love to tote their favourite cute, chunky Sesame Street characters with them, wherever they go. The soccer themed pair includes a sporty Elmo and Count Von Count referee, and the skating duo features Abby Cadabby on roller skates and a skateboarding Rosita.

PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET LEARN TO Assortment - (HASBRO/Ages 3 years & up)

This Sesame Street PLAY-DOH playset makes learning shapes and numbers fun! Create shapes and numbers in PLAY-DOH modelling compound and cut or stamp them out with Elmo accessories. Each playset sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide.

Prize:

2 prize packs including:

Sesame Street Talking Plush (Elmo solid) valued at $36.99

Let’s Rock Grover microphone valued at $29.99

Sesame Street Figure 2 Pack valued at $8.99

Play-Doh Sesame Street Learn to Asst valued at $12.99

Total prize being: $177.92

How to enter:

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

If you could ‘rock’ with Elmo in a band, what musical instrument would you like to play and why?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday March 14 until Wednesday April 11 2012.

Rockn

Drums as they are the loudest,

Cymbal on top is the proudest,

Dance, sing, sway back and fro,

Rock'n with my best friend Elmo!

Edited by Rockn

Blondiebear

I would love to play the saxophone in Elmo's band, it's high time for a saxophone comeback!

Jupiter123

Guitar.

Even though I can't play it very well, DD loves to watch and join in with her mumma rockin out on the guitar.

mez70

The Triangle...... Elmo loves the Triangle. I would love to rock the Triangle. He's Elmo and he knows it!

ALEJA

I'd play the trombone because I've never seen a trombone in a rock band before!

katteddy

I woule love to play in a band with elmo, I would rock it out with a triangle because it would be the easiest one to play and something different. :8

jennymswift

I'd play the air guitar when rockin' out with Elmo and his band. That way I could just pretend that I sound really good! :)

gemgirl

The harmonica - it's hip and a little bit different!

damianb7

Cowbell, we always need more cowbell!

SuperD

I love to play maracas, as I can dance with Elmo at the same time.

nasty snaugh

We would have the castanets, Ethan's new favorite and suitably obscure. Nobody else would have them!!

MumofD

I would love to play the bass and I think that it is a sexy and funky instrument.

MummyMandy26
SesameForum533x336.jpg

Win one of two Sesame Street prize packs containing Talking Plus Elmo, Let’s Rock Grover microphone, Sesame Street Figure pack and Play-Doh Sesame Street Learn to Assortment.

ROCKIN’ ELMO, BIG BIRD AND TALKING ABBY CADABBY - (Ages 18 months & up)

So much learning fun with your TALKING PLUSH PALS from Sesame Street! Simply press Elmo, Big Bird or Abby Cadabby’s tummy to hear them talk, count and even sing about their favourite things.

LET’S ROCK! GROVER MICROPHONE - (PLAYSKOOL/Ages 18 months-4 years)

Sing out and sing loud on the LET’S ROCK! GROVER MICROPHONE! Packed with fun features, the Grover Microphone includes three preschool songs and a button to amplify your voice- just like a real working microphone! For even more rockin’ fun, the Grover Microphone also interacts with the LET’S ROCK!

SESAME STREET FIGURE 2-PACK ASSORTMENT - (PLAYSKOOL/Ages 18 months-4 years)

Designed to fit perfectly into little hands, kids will love to tote their favourite cute, chunky Sesame Street characters with them, wherever they go. The soccer themed pair includes a sporty Elmo and Count Von Count referee, and the skating duo features Abby Cadabby on roller skates and a skateboarding Rosita.

PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET LEARN TO Assortment - (HASBRO/Ages 3 years & up)

This Sesame Street PLAY-DOH playset makes learning shapes and numbers fun! Create shapes and numbers in PLAY-DOH modelling compound and cut or stamp them out with Elmo accessories. Each playset sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide.

Prize:

2 prize packs including:

Sesame Street Talking Plush (Elmo solid) valued at $36.99

Let’s Rock Grover microphone valued at $29.99

Sesame Street Figure 2 Pack valued at $8.99

Play-Doh Sesame Street Learn to Asst valued at $12.99

Total prize being: $177.92

How to enter:

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

If you could ‘rock’ with Elmo in a band, what musical instrument would you like to play and why?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday March 14 until Wednesday April 11 2012.

Meelah

I would play guitar cos even if I couldn't play very well you at least look like a rock star when you play air guitar!

MummyMandy26

Elmo u blast us away using drums, i will rock as out of this world using your guitar. Like my son says lets ROCK BABY!!!

Sares83

If I were in Elmo's rockband

the saucepans I would play

rat-a-tat-tat! crash-bang-crash!

We would laugh and play all day!

TJ1

Bongos- how cool would it be to have a jamaican rock vibe

debut dad

I'd rock an electric piano because I could change the sound being created to suit the song Elmo and I are rocking to :)

kimsypoo

I'd play the trumpet! As this is the musical toy my son most loves and we could play it together :D

Nomes02

Mr 2 would play the guitar with Elmo - he loves putting the guitar on walking round the house like a Rock Star!!

mustangshelly

The saxophone. It's a way under valued instrument and I love the sound.

Cheers,

Michelle

LoT

Clickety-clack, chopsticks we play

With real sticks, the traditional way.

janessentialbaby

why the Kazoo of course!......cos' anyone can pick one up and make a silly sound with it

nikkibaby1

an insrument overlooked

but i think it makes the band

i'll be the one tapping along

with a TRIANGLE in my hand