Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buy Me A Pony !

Have you paid for 4D shots?

Guest Buy Me A Pony !

A friend told me this is such a fabulous thing and they did get a gorgeous pic but each time we have scans we are given one and they look awful. All dimply and weird. Are the paid ones better?

An6elbabii

I too didn't know you could get free ones.I did pay to get mine done and got some really good shots.I got a disk plus some print outs all for $150...www.fetalphotos.com.au They're at Gladesville,Sydney

Edited by An6elbabii

Guest Cathode
A friend told me this is such a fabulous thing and they did get a gorgeous pic but each time we have scans we are given one and they look awful. All dimply and weird. Are the paid ones better?

No. Just luck of the draw as to where the baby is on the day.

I have a beautiful one of DS1.

DS2 and DD were completely non-compliant, so have none of them.

eta. I had one "free" one for each under the Medicare scheme. Bill was $180 (I think I got most back from medicare) and it came with a DVD as well. I think all up I actually had about 5 done for each pregnancy as I was high risk and was sent off for sizing scans pretty frequently.

Edited by Cathode

Guest Buy Me A Pony !

DP that first image is especially awesome. None of our freebies have been anywhere near that good and the dimply effect makes it look worse again. I guess it just depends on the machines used for your regular scans as to whether you get freebies.

Sign in to follow this