Sign in to follow this  
Najoula

Due 12 August 2012

Najoula

Hi,

I'm new to this so not sure how it goes!

Anyway - I'm in week 15 and haven't felt any movements yet. friends who've been pregnant say you feel something like champagne bubbles, but nothing for me...

Anyone feels anything yet?

White-Lily

It is probably still a bit early. What number baby is this for you? And do you know where your placenta is?

With DD (my first bub) I didn't feel her until 18/19 weeks with an anterior (at the front) placenta.

With subsequent babies movement may be felt earlier.

Im almost 13 weeks with this one and again have an anterior placenta. I don't expect to feel much for a few more weeks

With DD I didn't get any bubbles or flutter, just nudges that turned into full blown kicks quite quickly. My placenta padded out most of the smaller movements so it wasn't until DD was much bigger that she was able to kick big enough for it to be felt through the placenta as well. Hope that makes sense!

Najoula

Hi there,

It's my first.. it's all so new and exciting :)

I'm not sure where my placenta is, but I started showing quite early and few people said it could be that my placenta is at the front!

How old is DD? are you having an easy pregnancy?

Still keeping all my senses sharp so I don't miss any possible early movements!

This is quite nice, chating to people in the same situation as me - I've never done that before and I'm liking it... just not sure how it works? how do I join a conversation etc...

Take care

Chasing daisies

HI

Im due aug 12 as well YAY

Being your first you wont feel anything till 18-20 weeks ...its only 2nd 3rd etc babies you feel it earlier..

15 weeks today and no movements here either baby #4 for me

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements