Sign in to follow this  
goofalot

Meaning Behind Jewellery Breaking

goofalot

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place (forum) but I really have to know what this means:

Everytime lately when I spend time with a certain person (a male) my jewellery ends up breaking. From memory this happened about the last 3-4 times.

It is not ever the same piece of jewellery (yesterday it was a bracelet, the time before an earring) but it has made me curious if there was a reason behind it.

I tried searching the web for answers but came up empty.

I was wondering if anyone might know what it meant or if it has happened to them.

I would love to hear the stories.

Thanks

livvie7586

i was going to say it meant it was time to find a great (or better) jeweller.

OP, it's probably just a coincidence

laurs

Maybe you play with your jewellery much more when you are around this person, hence it breaks. Do they make you nervous?

Kymposs

PPs, check where this is posted.

OP, the diamond in my engagement ring from my first marriage cracked but I didn't realise until after I'd split from him.

The diamond in my engagement ring from my 2nd marriage fell out not long before I split from him. I associate jewellery breaking with a crack/break in the relationship or not needing to be with that person. Is it someone close?

lucky 2
PPs, check where this is posted.

Thanks Kymposs.

I have removed some posts.

If your intent is to disrespect the nature of the topic (thus the OP) please refrain from posting.

Thank you,

lucky 2

Moderator of this forum

goofalot

Hi Kymposs,

It is a person who I have an on/off relationship in the sense that we are friends (we used to work together and have been through marriages breakdowns both separately and supported each other as colleagues then friends through this difficult time) but we are both unsure at this time whether we should take our friendship further into a romantic one because of past hurts, children and the like.

Handsfull

I had my necklace with diamond heart (present from partner) break off in the shower and I just managed to catch it before it went down the drain. Looked back a few days and realised that coincidentally it was the same day my partner of 7 years and I had a massive fight and I called an end to the relationship. Never got back together and I took it as a sign that it was meant to be and the breaking of the necklace was the breaking of his hold on me and my life.

Way down the track and realise it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. Shame I missed his parents so much more....

jorgo

traditionally its meant to mean the relationship with the person who gave it to you is over

maybe it means the same kind of thing when you are thinking about the person