Forum Moderator

February 2WW

Forum Moderator

All the best for this month ladies!

Cheers,

~Mintie~

Mrs Kelly78

Gold!!! First time ever. Maybe this month will be my first time ever BFP ....

I'm currently only day 2 of my 2WW and already feel like I'm going slightly mad. This is one of the first cycles I've done where I haven't been on Pregnyl, which means I can POAS if I want to but that's part of what's doing my head in - of course I'm desperate to know if we've been successful this month but I just can't bear to see that lonely single line again. Because I have to wait 14 days post blast transfer I know that I could probably test several days before... What would you all do?

How is everyone else faring?

Hope everyone's week is going well and good luck to anyone with upcoming BT's or transfers!

spottydog

Hi girls,

Hoping to join you all tomorrow as im having a FET :)

mrskelly.. i usually wait until 14dpo, or in fresh cycles i do a hpt on 14dpepu.... but i have previously done a hpt at 12dpo :)

Its hard work, waiting isint it? GOod luck.

spotty.

Edited by spottydog

Kate128

Hi everyone.

Hmmmmm....Silver wasn't claimed! I'll have it!!

Spotty - good luck for your transfer tomorrow!!

MrsKelly - I also had 5 day blasts transferred, and haven't taken pregnyl either this time or last time. I could have POAS stick last time but didn't want to get a false result and stress/rejoice unnecessarily. So I waited. Period started 5 days late on day of blood test. I was an emotional wreck for about a week after!

This time, I'm going to POAS so I can prepare myself a bit better. If it's neg or pos, I'll retest each day until BT. That way I hope I will be able to cope with a negative result better and not have to take time off work coz I'm a mess.

AF due this Sun so if it hasn't started on Tuesday I'll start the POAS then.

Last time I thought, I just don't want to see a neg result again, but this time, I'd rather see it and have a chance to get over it before work on Thursday (I'm not working on Tues and Wed).

But that's just me and I really don't have this down pat as it's only my 2nd attempt.

Feeling sad and a bit down today. :(

I get to go and have a progesterone test tomorrow.

How's everyone else today? Frogga are you any better? Hi to GEH, Lelly, Scorpio, Pilar, and everyone else. Sorry I know I have missed a lot of people.

LellyBelly

Hiya Ladies, February 2WW I have 11 days to go for me!

Frogga: A quiet YAY for you, hopefully we can shout if from the rooftops in 5 days!!!

Sara: Big hugs, it sucks feeling down, just take one day at a time.

GEH: How are you faring in your 2WW?

AFM: I'm not sure if I told you, but the clinic called to advise that the remaining two embies weren't compacted enough, they arrested so none for freezing. We only have the one that was transplanted on Monday, but as they say, you only need one.

Also, for the last two days I've had stabbing pains in my right lower tummy varying from OMG that hurt to ow! I rang the clinic to ask if I should be concerned and they said no. Last night DH and I (what's the acronym for had sex?) and a few hours later there was the slightest spot of blood when I went to pee, nothing this morning, so I'm pretending it didn't happen. On top of all of that, when I was applying the crinone gel last night I burst into tears (I have no idea why) DH came running in asking what was wrong and I said I don't know! so he cuddled me until I stopped crying and he tucked me into bed and held me til I went to sleep. I feel so sorry for him, My moods are absolutely haywire and he must feel so lost.

I'm finding the 2WW isn't at the front of my mind (of course we're only 3 days in) and therefore I don't think I'm stressing out, I had yesterday off and I cleaned the bathroom, mopped the floors, did some gardening and grocery shopping and today I have to go into work for a couple of hours, but there's none of the expected anxiousness.

Hi to all the ladies that are in the 2WW, be kind to yourself!

LellyBelly xx

baby69

Hello everyone

Apologise for not contacting you all yesterday after my blood test yesterday. I have been in shock...I couldn't believe the nurse said that Im pregant...still in disbelief she said that my levels are 1328. I was waiting for AF to arrive yesterday or I had thought it will come in the next day or so. I never thought I will be pg as it was a grade 4 embro and the doctor didn't give it much hope. Apartly the nurse said that he is just a shock as I am. It still a long road ahead until the 8 week scan! fingercrossed that this little baby is here to stay.

Unbelievable!!! I thought this will never be possible..I hope I have given u hope especially you scorpio...

Thanks again for all your support and I look forward to hearing more pg this month.

All the best, baby69

GEH 77

Baby69 - Wow congratulations & I wish you so much luck! See it can happen, gives me hope!

I'm so over this 2WW, with still less than a week to go I'm over it. I woke up today feeling like AF is on it's way today with a massive headache & feeling terrible, so not feeling at all positive :(

Then I saw a friend who told me I was looking fabulous....I ended up crying, I'm sure she thinks I'm nuts!

Anyway when do you think I can POAS I just feel like getting the negative result over with & getting on with it! Arg trying my hardest to keep it together & be positive ah!!!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well & hope to see more BFP rolling, it's exciting :)

Much love to all xx

scorpio2010

Hi

Baby69 :grin: thats fantastic news and yes you have given me hope :bighug: Thanks

Scorpio

Mum2TwoDSs

lelly, could the blood be implantation bleeding??! That would be a good sign!!!

minidiamond

Wow, congrats Baby, that is fantastic ! First cab off the rank for Feb, great news & fab levels !

Fingers crossed Frogga with your faint POAS, very promising !!!

Lelly, the pangs of pain could very well be implantation cramps & a little implantation bleed, you never know. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to all the other 2wwers, I hope you are not going too :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by Liltuss

spottydog

Morning girls,

We have our FET today :) Excited yet nervous.

COngrats to baby on the BFP the numbers are great :)

For the PP who asked about the little bleed, i had a touch of pink/red mucus when i wiped on my successful cycle, about 2days after transfer :)

spotty.

Wishful thinking

Hi ladies,

Is it okay if I join you here too? I had transfer Wednesday using donor eggs. Only 2 days in and already finding the 2ww hard. For those that have had BFP's did you feel symptoms straight away? Also, does anyone know if the progesterone makes you feel false symptoms?

Congrats Baby69! Great news :thumbs: :thumbs: It also gives me hope for our little embie on board. We ended up having a 2 day transfer when initially we were hoping to have a 5 day. Fs advised we put it back at day 2 which suggests he wasn't confident it would make it to day 5.

Spottydog, let us know how you get on today. Fingers crossed.

Hi to Liltuss & mum2OneDS who I know from other bg's.

Hi to everyone else in here surviving the 2ww too. Hoping for some more BFP'S soon.

Wishful thinking.

Spock

goodluck wishful thiking!! have everything crossed for you.

goodluck to everyone else in the 2ww too!

baby69, great news, very happy for you

misszoe

Yay Baby hope all goes well. I thought i was going to start another round here in February but looks like my biopsy results won't be ready until 1 March, so hopefully then...

Had a bad day today, a friend texted me - the arrival of her twin boys today. It was around the same time I received my BFN news when she told me she was PG. Why do I feel like this? This journey just so sux. Cried all day today:(

To everyone else, good luck in the 2 week wait. To everyone else howdy.

LellyBelly

Baby69: Congratulations!! Hopefully the pregnancy is uneventful and you breeze through!

GEH: Not long to go for your BT!!

AFM: I'm in a bad mood, I've lost my optimism, my boobs are KILLING me, I still have tummy pain and I've been crying at the drop of a hat. It's ridiculous! I'm slowly going insane. BT on 13th so 10 more days of insanity to go. On the plus side, all the dishes and clothes are clean and put away, the vacuuming is done, the bathrooms are clean and I've culled half of my shoe collection and now working on getting rid of clothes.

Frogga78

Baby69 - yes! Soooo good!

Zoelicious - big hugs - there's not much I can say except we're for you and you can rant/rave/cry all you need to.

Wishful - progesterone is the work of the devil. Just about every side effect mimics what you're told pregnancy symptoms will be like.

PP - how are you going?

GEH - fingers are crossed for you.

Lelly

Frogga78

Sorry computer jammed half way through!

Lelly - hang in there!

AFM - poas line still very faint which worries me slightly but on the upside I should've had AF in full flow today but nothing. No spotting at all. Have had really bad heartburn the last couple of days and my back has been pretty sore. And am farting like a trooper!

Please Monday please!

Mrs Kelly78

Hi everyone! Gee it's getting busy in here!

Baby 69 - Congrats on your wonderful news!! Can I ask if you had any symptoms beyond the usual progesterone side effects? Anything that made you hopeful?

Zoe - I'm so sorry you've had a crap day. I had to go visit a friend last night who had her baby on Monday, so I can totally understand how hard it is!

Frogga - a line is a line, so you have every right to feel hopeful and excited. And I have definitely heard other lucky girls mention that wind was a symptom when they were pregnant!

Lelly - hope the cleaning frenzy helped the mood a little. I was in rather foul mood earlier this week but thankfully it seems to have settled a bit. Not that my house couldn't do with cleaning frenzy!

GEH - how are you faring? Are you planning to POAS before your test on Mon? I still can't decide whether I'm going to or not. Although I still have to get through at least another week before I could consider doing it.

Hi to everyone else & hope you have a great weekend. I'm off to a comedy show tonight & tomorrow night as part of the Perth Fringe Festival - I'm sure a good laugh will do me wonders!

Mum2TwoDSs

zoelicious, hope you re feeling better after the cry...well you are not the only one. DH came back telling me our common friend (a good friend of his) is pregnant again! Third one! And she got married later than us and had her DS, then DD then now #3 while we are still trying so hard for #2. In the same amount of time we usee to try for #2, she did it all...so easily. :( I would be really very disappointed if it is going to be a BFN again. Cant believe it should be so easy for us but we are already at cycle #4. I dont know what has gone wrong. Sorry for the rant and vent. Blame it on the crinone!

Kate128

Hi everyone,

I have to run off this morning so I'm very sorry for the quickie but I will be back later for personals.

I had a progesterone BT on Friday, the result of which was to increse the pessaries to 2 at night (plus the crinone in the mornign).

Now I am worried, but why would they increase the pessaries. If I'm not UTD what is the point? Or is the level borderline? Trying not to read into it but am quietly a bit freaked. In a bad mood this morning and feel like I"m holding back tears at everything.

Gotta go.... (acupuncture)

xxxxx

spottydog

Hi girls,

sarah kate, what DPO are you? or DPET are you? THat would give a indication to why they changed your support. Was the BT just for prog? or beta aswell?

I had embryo transfer yesterday, out of our 4 blasts frozen, we needed to defrost three to get one suitable for freezing, i was gutted, but very happy at the fact we got something to transfer, AF due in 8 days, ill do a HTP in 7days and take it from there.

hi to everyone else.

spotty.

scorpio2010

Hi guys

Yesterday at 4.30pm my world was shattered... our last chance at IVF ended in a BFN to top it all off while i was recieving this news my best friend was givng birth to her second!

I have put on a brave face and been at the hospital all morning but the pain of knowing it was our last chance is heart breaking and the reality of not becoming a mummy hurts like hell.

sorry its a short one with no personals but i just dont have anything to give today!

Scorpio

GEH 77

Scorpio sending you massive hugs, I'm so sorry to hear of your news. Take care of yourself & DP. Much love x

Wishful thinking

Hi all,

Scorpio so sorry to hear that your last cycle ended in a BFN. I know how you feel and it is devastating. I felt that way when we did our last cycle before donor. We were doing PGD and our last embryo came back abnormal so we didn't even make it to transfer. Big hugs to you. You must be emotionally exhausted especially having to put on a happy face following the birth of your friends baby. Be kind to yourself.

Zoelicious, same to you hon. Why is it that someone always announces a pg or birth at our worst moments. It's just so cruel and unfair. It's hard enough dealing with a BFN without having to be happy for someone else's good fortune.

Sarah (kate), sorry to hear of your crappy day too. Increasing the pessaries may just be a precaution so I think your initial thoughts were right. Try not to read too much into it (I know, easier said than done). Could you call your clinic and ask the reason?

Spotty, excellent news on the transfer although it's a shame a couple of your blasties didn't make it through the thaw. Hopefully the one on board is the one and you won't need any more.

Mum2oneDS, I hear you on feeling shattered when people announce another pg and you are still trying. I have a friend at mums group that had her first at the same time I had DS. She has now had 3 while we are still trying for our second. I think the third one is about 3 mths now too!

Mrs Kelly, how was the comedy show? Hope you got a few good laughs. Probably what we all could use at the moment!

Frogga, did you test again today? Line any darker? You're right about progesterone being the devil. I have to keep reminding myself every time I think I have a symptom that it is just the progesterone talking.

I know I've missed heaps of people as it is busy in here, so hope you are all doing well.

11 Days to go til BT for me, argh feels like time stood still.

Wishful thinking.

Kate128

Hi girls,

Back again...

Gosh there's a lot going on in here!

MrsKelly how are you going today?

SpottyDog - I'm sorry you were so upset about the thawing of 3 embies to get your one. I know how you feel, they had to thaw 6 for us to end up with 2! (neat ratios there at least!) Let's keep everything crossed for the little bean you have. Thanks for your reply this morning too x

Lelly - your clean and tidy house sounds amazing. Can you come and do mine :D:D you are very inspiring, maybe I'll spend a day next week doing the same. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Frogga how is the POAS going, have you gone again? FX so tightly for you BT on Monday. I"ll be thinking of you.

GEH - yes i feel exactly the same about getting this neg test over and done with!!!!

Baby69 - are you feeling well? Just hanging until a scan?

Pilar - loved your Captain Obvious xxx

Wishful thanks for your lovely advice. I'll fill in where I'm at below. Yes isn't just the worst thing in the world when time crawls by at a standstill almost.

Zoelicious - I'm so sorry yesterday was a crap day for you. I hope today you can feel a bit better. x

Mum2One - sorry that you've had to deal with a pregnant friend. Sometimes it's amazing how much it hurts. I hope you can take some time out for yourself and reward yourself with something.

Scorpio - my gosh darl you are the bravest girl I know. What a treasure of a friend you must be to have the courage to go visit your friend on that day of all days. It does cost a lot, I think, to be that brave smiling face - don't forget to look after yourself too. Big hugs for you.

AFM - I'm 13 dpo, 8 dpt, just hanging out for the BT on Fri 10. I started out very cool about it but now I'm getting more worried. As I said earlier today, I had a progesterone level test yesterday (I asked for it in case the Crinone wasn't working properly as it's been so hot up here and there's no way it was stored under 25 degrees). FS said it would be fine but I'm sure that he and the receptionist think I'm a paranoid nutcase. Anyway, the result of that is that now I have to use 2 pessaries at night instead of 1. Just a message from the receptionist, no explanation - and now I'm a little freaked, and trying not to be. In my heart of hearts I'd love it to be because there's twins in there. (Double FET) but that is definitely getting carried away.

I'm going to POAS maybe tomorrow, but definitely on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I don't get the phone call at work on Friday and collapse in a sobbing heap. At least I'll get to prepare this time. I"m not working Tues or Wed so can stay at home and cry all I want.

But am definitely teary already, and snappy and grumpy today, DH is trying so hard but I know is feeling helpless. Just want to do this test and have it over with.

!!!!!!!!!!!!