EBLeearne

Win one of TWO Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seats

EBLeearne

bathLEAD.jpg

The new convenient Super Comfy Bath Seat™ (F661) from Dreambaby® has been developed with a clever heat sensing indicator to assist parents in gauging the correct water temperature for little ones’ baths. Designed in (nautical!) blue and white, the seat is embellished with a starfish that also has practical applications - when the bath is too hot, the appealing starfish shaped indicator turns white. Simple yet so clever and very convenient! The new convenient Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat™ is packed with many other fabulous features!

The Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat is ideal for use in the bath for babies who can sit up unassisted (from approximately six months of age) through to the age of when baby starts to pull themselves up to a standing position.

Always remember - never, ever, leave a child unattended in the bath. Nothing replaces proper adult supervision.

The Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat is available in-store from mid September 2011.

Visit the Dreambaby® web site at www.dreambaby.com.au or call (02) 9386 4000 or in New Zealand, call (09) 274 8788. Become a Dreambaby® fan: http://www.facebook.com/Dreambabysafety.

Prize:

2 Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seats valued at $42.95 each.

Total prize: $85.90

How to enter:

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What are your bath time tips for bonding with baby, helping baby relax and enjoy bath time“.

T &cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Tuesday 24 January until Tuesday 14 February 2012.

mummagoobs

Make bathtime a fun and relaxing time for both of you, have everything you need at the ready for during and after. If bubs enjoys the water let them stay a while longer and get all those smiles coming to you.

Barefoot

Make it fun, mix it up a little. Add some food colouring (only a drop or 2 unless you want a colourful baby)

IMAG0429.jpg

jemsoli

My toddler loves baths now that we bathe her with her baby sister. I love watching my girls splash each other, makes my heart melt.

Gracious

Share a bath with your little one right from newborn. Skin on skin contact makes for a soothing experience.

~musedmum~

Fill the bath deep enough to reach their ears (whilst laying down) add a few bubbles for fun and let them splash up a storm and scoot around on their back.

zappelli

BATHTIME water bubbles and a favourite toy

i love to sit and see the joy

all over the face of my little boy

foxyjo_23

Always bath baby when it is right for them. not when they are tired hungry, or if it is to cold this equals bath fun.

cdm1978

Elli is splashy and bold

Slippery, and hard to hold

We'll bath together when he's in a bathseat

Sharing bubbles, and smiles - it'll be sweet!

philippas

Rubber Ducky you're the Onehappy.gif

And wind up toys for colourful funrolleyes.gif

Bubble bath up to his tummyunsure.gif

Fun times when all shared with Mummybiggrin.gif

Batmansunderpants

Jump in and enjoy the fun together. Bond and play at the same time.

~Clio~

Love, laughter and lavender lead the way to a dreamy baby bath time

DJJazzyA

Double Tummy Time! Placing my 5mth old on her tummy, on top of my tummy, makes her super excited!

raindotdot

A bubbly bath with mum

Relaxing on top of her tum

Help myself to a bit of milk

Just like baby champers - yum!

Juju38

Splashing Mummy is my baby boy's favourite bath-time fun...lots and lots of baby giggles!

Followed by peek-a-boo with the face washer and water play with the jug.

My baby loves his bath time....

Jacinta2246

My 6 month old loves bathtime - first we have a little splash, then we clean up, we finish up by trying to fit as many rubber duckies in our mouth as possible!

jeromepc
The new convenient Super Comfy Bath Seat™ (F661) from Dreambaby® has been developed with a clever heat sensing indicator to assist parents in gauging the correct water temperature for little ones’ baths. Designed in (nautical!) blue and white, the seat is embellished with a starfish that also has practical applications - when the bath is too hot, the appealing starfish shaped indicator turns white. Simple yet so clever and very convenient! The new convenient Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat™ is packed with many other fabulous features!

The Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat is ideal for use in the bath for babies who can sit up unassisted (from approximately six months of age) through to the age of when baby starts to pull themselves up to a standing position.

Always remember - never, ever, leave a child unattended in the bath. Nothing replaces proper adult supervision.

The Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat is available in-store from mid September 2011.

Visit the Dreambaby® web site at www.dreambaby.com.au or call (02) 9386 4000 or in New Zealand, call (09) 274 8788. Become a Dreambaby® fan: http://www.facebook.com/Dreambabysafety.

Prize:

How to enter:

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What are your bath time tips for bonding with baby, helping baby relax and enjoy bath time“.

kimlj69

I jump in the bath with my two (4 years and 4 months) they love mummy slides (sliding down my body) and playing with all the bath toys, they both find it fun and great bonding for us all... :rolleyes:

sea_cold

Bath him with love and never forget to sing a song! =)

lilylou

Archie loves a deep, warm bath!

He goos & gahs & has a laugh :-)

Slippery & wet we could do with a seat

To win a dreambaby sure would be neat :-)

beckz1009

Babies love soothing, warm water and taking a bath together can be a relaxing way to connect and bond with your baby.

Immyxx

Bub loves it when big sis hops into the bath with her she loves giggling as her big sister turns herself into characters using bubbles!

iWonder

Bath nice and warm and deep

Dreambaby® Super Comfy Seat™

Warm washer on baby's tummy

Lots of smiles and songs from Mummy

ammc
The new convenient Super Comfy Bath Seat™ (F661) from Dreamloped with a clever heat sensing indicator to assist parents in gauging the correct water temperature for little ones’ baths. Designed in (nautical!) blue and white, the seat is embellished with a starfish that also has practical applications - when the bath is too hot, the appealing starfish shaped indicator turns white. Simple yet so clever and very convenient! The new convenient Dreambaby® Super Comfy Bath Seat™ is packed with many other fabulous features!

Prize:

How to enter:

kellyb5931

With some lavender bubbles,

It's relaxation without any troubles.

With a few water soaked kisses here,

There's plenty of baby smiles and cheer!