Sign in to follow this  
Dangersgirl

Who is loving being pregnant?

Dangersgirl

Who else is loving being pregnant?

This is my first and I am loving it so far.

I will 20 weeks on Tuesday and very lucky to not have had any MS at all or any other real complaints.

Watching my belly grow has been an amazing experience and feeling bub's first movements has been one of the best things I have ever felt.

I don't really care about the things I have had to give up, food, alcohol etc. It has all been so worth it, and even though bub wasnt planned and was a total surprise for us I would not change any of this at all.

Anyone else feeling the same?

DyingofLove

Me :)

I did not love the first 12 weeks - MS - but now I feel great and am really enjoying baby's movements and my growing belly. :)

Fifi1986

I'm having a hard time physically but I have never been happier in my life - I can't believe how much I love my baby already. I knew I would feel love for her during pregnancy but I didn't think it would be this all-consuming love fest that makes me well up when I think about it! I honestly thought my feelings would not be strong until she was born.

That alone is worth everything else, I already adore being her mama :)

katieface84

I love this little girl so much already but gosh she is making me work for it! Still having MS at 20 weeks, tired and quite run down.

DS was a breeze compared to this! But every time I feel her kick I know its worth every second of sickness and discomfort :wub:

fozzer

ahh katieface im in the same boat my first pregnancy with DD was much easier felt awesome after 12 weeks, although now the Nausea is gone (still gag in the morning when brushing teeth) thankfully only having 'off days' now which is better at least...i feel 99.99% ok.

Besides that though my energy and happy vibes are back though and I love sitting down feeling bub move, i sit down for hours and rest my hands on the kicks in bed, watching tv at work :)

yep being a mummy is the best.....Im desparately waiting for my bump to be obvious. love looking pregnant.

Its amazing how much love you can feel for one little being.

LCog

Definately loving being pregnant again, especially now that my belly actually looks pregnant and not just like I've piled on a few kilos.

MS is gone but I am still tired all the time, guess I'd better just get used to that, it's only going to get worse once bubs arrives.

antiskeptic87

I have to be honest and say that CURRENTLY this pregnancy is not fun!

I love bub so so so so so much and can't imagine our lives without this tiny little human in my belly.. but the nausea and tiredness are really screwing with me this week :(

Had a bit of a cry in bed last night because I'm just sick of feeling sick. I'm never actually throwing up, it's just this constant feeling of needing to and it's killing me.

Can't wait until I can feel some movement.. hopefully it will outweigh every crap feeling the nausea has given me!

katieface84
Had a bit of a cry in bed last night because I'm just sick of feeling sick. I'm never actually throwing up, it's just this constant feeling of needing to and it's killing me.

Aw sorry to hear this, this is me also. Havent vomited in weeks (apart from when I had gastro last week - thats another story!) but the constant ill feeling is just hanging around. Cant remember the last time I ate something and really enjoyed it, mainly just eating because the nausea is worse if I dont!

Hope we are both feeling better soon x

antiskeptic87

Thanks Katie - glad you ladies understand it all!

Get better soon :)

Dangersgirl

Oh no! hugs to you both XXXX

And also, feeling those first movements is amazing, hopefully it makes you forget about the crap sickness.

happymum2many

I love being pregnant,and im lucky that all of my pregnancies have been good to me :)

My hormones are a bit out of whack right now,but thats just a part of it all.DP freaks out that i cry over the silliest of things :)

rids079

This is my first one and I am loving it.. I am at 34th week and it seems to me that my baby is obedient so far... No nausea, nothing unexpected happened yet...

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements