Sign in to follow this  
katieface84

Anyone had their 19/20 week scan yet?

katieface84

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone gas had their scan yet? I'm a bit of a worrier so was lovely to hear today that my bub was healthy and going well. Perfect scan apparently so I'm thrilled. Measuring a few days ahead so bub may come late April, we will see.

We are having a little girl! A bit of a shock, I thought another boy for sure. My 2 year old has bern talking to, kissing and hugging his baby sister for weeks so he obviously knew something I didn't!

Now to decide on a name. Hope everyone in our DIG group has great scans too :D

Mummy2Some

That's great new,congratulations on a little girl.

There are a couple that have had their scans,Mines Thursday next week.

Lulus mum

Congratulations on your little girls thats wonderful news.

We had our scan yesterday and like you bubs is measuring a few days ahead so now we just need to wait and see. Thankfully everything went well and bubs is doing everything rights so that made me very happy.

We discovered it was a boy which was a bit a shock to be honest I hadn't even considered it would be anything other then a girl. ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well

sks_2009

Congratulations on your scan and your little girl, your DS is so cute.

I'm not having my scan till 22 weeks, due to going away for Christmas, but we already know that we are having another DD, it's nice to know so we can start thinking of names..

Chook788

Congrats everyone, ours isn't until the 23rd of December. but we wont be finding out the sex. i must say im a bit jelous of those who know already. =)

Shell&Josh

Congratulations on a girl :)

I havent had my scan, if i have to have it at 20 weeks it wont be until the 4th of january.. seems so fara way LOL

LCog

So exciting everyone is starting to have their next scans. Mine's not until 28th Dec and seems to far away still. Choose not to find out the sex on the first bub but can't wait to find out this time around.

Guest Buy Me A Pony!

We had ours this week and all is going well. I've now been classed as high risk so they'll be doing scans monthly until 28 weeks when it will be bumped to fortnightly. I figure we'll be getting to see a whole lot more of bubs as each scan is the full scan repeated. We didn't find out gender but it was very tempting.

fozzer

Ohh how exciting katieface thats lovely...i had mine yday which was all good...but didnt find out the sex even though tempted...got some nice 4D pics though (one was sucking its thumb another kicking and its little foot so cute in 4D)....once everyone has got up to the 20 week stage you'll all have to do a tally table of boys vs girls...and all the ones like us who will have "to wait" :)

An6elbabii

I havent had my scan yet either,have to wait till 3rd January as xmas is just around the corner.I am having a 3d/4d ultrasound on Saturday and i get to find out the sex then. :)

Have3Wanting4

I am having mine on Wednesday and I am so nervous!

Nobody Cool

Just had mine today - everything perfect, measuring bang on for dates and boy #2 for us. I had that mother's intuition going on and was pretty sure before I went in, same as with my first son.

My mother - who is currently staying with us for Xmas - was very open in expressing her "disappointment" that it wasn't a girl. It took all my strength not to slap her. Like you would ever say that to someone who has had to do multiple cycles of IVF and feels incredibly blessed to have any children at all. Especially considering this was a "fluke" natural baby in between IVF cycles :huh:

MiloandOtis

Shady Lane - My Mum is very much the same as your Mum regarding gender - even though we don't know what it is!! She has 6 grandsons and only 1 grand-daughter. We refer to this bub as a boy and shes already starting the comments 'Oh of course it will be a boy' with the tone in her voice. :rolleyes:

Chook788

congratulations on boy number 2 Shady lane. I think that we are blessed to have whatever we are supossed to have and yes we are lucky to be having children at all =) It is your special family. xx

Edited by Chook788

katieface84

Congrats everyone :)

My mother - who is currently staying with us for Xmas - was very open in expressing her "disappointment" that it wasn't a girl. It took all my strength not to slap her. Like you would ever say that to someone who has had to do multiple cycles of IVF and feels incredibly blessed to have any children at all. Especially considering this was a "fluke" natural baby in between IVF cycles

Shadylane that is awful. I told DH I was really nervous about finding out about gender for this reason. Not my mum specifically but family in general. I couldnt care less what the baby is as long as it is healthy! Nobody believed this though, found out it was a girl and got the whole "oh you must be secretly relieved now, you have one of each" What?! Um no Im relieved the scan came back clear and there is a healthy bub in there!

Cant win can you? :no:

happymum2many

Im not having my scan till the 5th Jan,which im kind of happy about.I can concentrate on christmas,and the kids i have already,then once the hype is over,i can concentrate on the one cooking and enjoy the scan :)

We arent finding out this time,which is a big first for me,as im normally the most impatient person,and need to know,but seeing as its our first baby together,we want to do something different.

Congrats to all that have had their scans!!

Mummy2Some

Well we had our scan this afternoon and after having myself convinced bub was a girl we found out today that bubs in fact a BOY!! We now have our double pigeon pair.

fozzer

ohh how lovely Us5....great news...

Phoenix Blue

Finally had our scan today (what a long wait!) and so relieved to see everything looking good. My previous baby had a heart condition so they were super thorough today and I felt really reassured. Measuring spot on for dates... and it's a GIRL!!! No idea what to do with a girl as I have 2 boys... but I'm so happy :D

Melissa130970

Congrats everyone who has had their scan. Mine is booked in for Friday 30th and we are eagerly awaiting good news. Meanwhile the office has a pool going on boy v's girl... LOL... It's fun for me actually having everyone involved in the process as we are quite a small close knit group at work... We will be finding out if it's boy or girl, but I just hope bub is strong and healthy... anything else is icing on the cake... :D

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements