Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buy Me A Pony !

Anyone not coping with pain?

Guest Buy Me A Pony!

I'm thinking it's just stretching but today is unbearable. Last week was pretty exhausting but I coped OK. This week is crazy painful. Anyone else not coping with the pain?

Phoenix Blue

Hi, I saw your post yesterday but I noticed no one has replied. What sort of pain are you talking about? Have you seen your doctor about it? Only because I haven't experienced any pain in 2nd trimester in any of my pregnancies (not that this makes it normal or not) so I'm not sure what sort of pain you are referring to.

I've heard of round ligament pain which is usually a sharp pain down near your bikini line often when you move suddenly or sneeze or cough. Is this what you are experiencing? It should go away quickly though I believe?

Hopefully you get some better replies soon :) And that your pain eases - but if you haven't already, perhaps speak to your Dr about it to make sure it's all ok.

Good luck :)

keke

I was gettting sharp stabbing pains through my stomach and side last week. My ob didn't think it was pregnancy related though and thought it was more likely I'd pulled a muscle. I couldn't do anything while I had it though and it would just appear on and off for a few hours at a time. I just had to lie down with a heat pack.

What I'm not coping with is my morning sickness which I was really hoping would be gone by now (17 weeks) and exhaustion.

Hannah-Banana

I get round liagment pain like phoenix blue was describing, all the time. Especially when I sneeze (which unfortunately I do alot of these days). Its not a constant pain though - its a stabbing pain that may only last 2 seconds at the most, and then its gone.

~A Poetic Winter~

I have lower right pain I think its ligament, its a real PITA though.

And I can feel SPD ramping up already :cry: this was the bane of my pregnancy with DS and its horrible :(

Hannah-Banana
I have lower right pain I think its ligament, its a real PITA though.

And I can feel SPD ramping up already :cry: this was the bane of my pregnancy with DS and its horrible :(

Twoforme: what does SPD stand for?

I really need to start reading these forums more - I dont understand half the abbreviations everyone uses ;)

~A Poetic Winter~
Twoforme: what does SPD stand for?

I really need to start reading these forums more - I dont understand half the abbreviations everyone uses ;)

Symphysis pubis dysfunction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction

I had it from around 30 weeks with DS and in the end could hardly walk. It is often worse is second and subsequent pregnancies. I ended up being induced due to such pain and limited mobility, I could barely walk 10 metres before needing to sit down.

Aleasy15

Hi all, Ive also been having some pain in my stomach. I get regular pains in my lower left side that can be quite painful and i get a tight feeling all over my tummy. The doctor did tell me it was just stretching. Last week at work i had pretty sharp pains at the top of my tummy (under my boobs) and then started to faint from the pain (plus it was a hot day). I saw the doc again but he said all is ok. Pain can be scary but its all part of the process i guess :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements