tara99

Due in July 2012 list

tara99

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone thinks it'd be helpful to have a kind of master list of those of due in July? There are more and more people joining and it might get a confusing to keep track of everyone (or is that just me!?!?).

If you want to be on the list post below with some details:

EB name (+/- real name):

Due date:

Baby #:

Omit any info you don't want to include. Feel free to add a couple of extra lines of info about your family/TTC journey to help people to remember you as the group gets bigger!

The List (a work in progress!)

1st July

*~*mummy*mel*~*

Baby #: 5

Cacti

Baby #: 1! (So I'm very nervous about everything and glad there's some experienced mums in this group to talk to!)

lilycruz (Kylie)

Baby number 1

Qld, Australia

2nd July

Tara99

Baby #3

This is my second pregnancy as my first resulted in my nearly 2 year old twins. I'm hoping to avoid hyperemesis this time around, and crossing my fingers that my twins will be sleeping through the night by the time this new baby arrives!

Beachbabe7

Baby # 1

I am very happy to be able to share this exciting journey with a bunch of lovely ladies who will hopefully be able to offer me advice, support and knowledge. I hope I can do the same in return

chelle17 (Michelle)

Due date: 02/07/2012 (confirming with scan next week). Scan shows 11th July. Awaiting another scan to confirm.

Baby #: 1

TTC for 8 years... Baby #1 finally on their way... keeping my hopes up and fingers crossed...

3rd July

photochick (real name Danni)

EDD: between 3-8 July (going with 3rd at the moment coz I know when I concieved & last time I gave birth 4 days early)

Baby #2

Kristy1977 (kristy)

Baby # 1!!!!

Muswellbrook NSW

4th July

Mel&Bump (Mel)

EDD: 4th July - but having scan to confirm

Baby#:1!

Hubby & I moved to Melbourne from the UK 3 weeks ago... just found out we're pregnant. Exciting as we weren't sure we could have kids, but the timing is awkward - we moved here for my new job. Whoops!

We don't really know anyone here yet so it would be great to share the experience with you all.

Pincushion

Baby # 1

Hi everyone - very nervous after m/c twins at 12 weeks earlier this year. Now hanging out for 7 & 9 wk scans and holding breath until "safe" after Christmas.

mummagoobs (Ange)

Baby#:3 - big surprise

5th July

mamatonumber1 (Anna)

Baby #1

I have endometriosis so this has been a bit of a long and nerve-wracking journey! Finally made it to BFP last Friday. Had my blood tests on Monday and came back with an HCG of 146 and seeing the Dr again tomorrow to discuss and possibly do another one (I think it might be a little bit low for 4 weeks 4 days) to check everything is doubling normally. Dating ultrasound booked for 15th November so hopefully will get to meet my baby then!

Feeling very nervous about this pregnancy. Really want everything to be OK!

MirandaB - real name Miranda

Baby # : 1

northwest

Baby #: 2 - DS is 16 months

Mellie M (real name Mel)

Due date: Currently not sure (from last period 5/7/2012) but HCG showing between 5-6 weeks which makes it closer to 10/7/2012

Baby #: first

My mother lives a long way away, and when I told her she was excited but now she seems to busy to talk (which is the normal relationship I have with my mother). Hubby and I want to keep things quiet till we are closer to the three months (which currently seems so long away)

Des_Hen

Baby #: 1 :-D

Can't wait to see an U/S and hear a heartbeat!!

6th July

angipage (real name Angela)

EDD: 6th July (expecting up to 4 weeks or so earlier more than likely as both my boys were early and they said I just go early and grow them big)

Baby #3

My boys are 3 and nearly 5 - a handful at times!! Hoping for a girl. I have a strange feeling it might be twins?? not totally sure why I have that feeling though

7th July

gemmareid77 (real name gemma)

EDD: waiting for scan to confirm

Baby #1

pollinator

Baby #: 1!

If I knew I'd be this anxious I don't think I would have wanted to know so early! Can't wait for first scan and then week 12!

leeshe, (alicia)

Baby # 5

live in lake boga

I have 4 wonderful children . 7 yr old twin daughters, a 6yr old daughter and a 18month old son. We were undecided about #5 but nature just took its course!

Isabella2011

LucyS55 (Lucy)

Due: 7 July 2012

baby #: 1

Had my first scan today and found out I am 6w5d not 9w3d as I thought! Very strange how that happens, but feel excited nonetheless. Seeing bub made everything so much more real. Starting to feel a bit queasy but hopefully that won't last too long (fingers crossed!).

8th July

slvhwke

Baby # 2

My DS is 7 - and I am a bit nervous about having kids so far apart. I've also just been told I can't go back to the hospital I want as now they have cachement areas???

All in all - I am rather excited Hoping for a girl!

Babybloom - (Neisha)

Due Date: 8th July - Will most likely be 2 weeks before that due to Gestational Diabetes with my first and a C-Section

Baby # 2

asiltheangel

baby #2

sydney

9th July

jaismum Kellie

Baby #: 2 (DS3)

KellyBrady

Due date: not really sure, estimating 9th July until scan can confirm

Baby #: 2 (DD1 - Tom is 3yrs old)

Am very very excited! Had a miscarrage at the end of September at 6 weeks so not sure about the dates but am sure it will be an exciting journey. Am nervous though, because only symptoms I have is a runny nose and a funny taste in my mouth. Hoping this one sticks. Welcome to all the ladies

10th July

*mylittleprince* Kerry

Baby #: 2. Have a 24 month old DS.

Kirsten

Baby #: First Baby.

I am so nervous, I have an OB appointment on the 6th of December. I had dating scan at 5wks and 1 day, as I have only just come off the pill after 10+ years. Only had a sack and no yoke, so even though my doctor has said that is normal I keeping thinking that something might or already has gone wrong. I am driving myself and my husband crazy.

12wks seems like a lifetime of stress

11th July

dannikem+1 (Nicole)

EDD: 11th July

Baby#:2. My DS is 17mths old.

car1y/CarlyBaby

Baby #1

Looking forward to our sharing our journeys! Hope they are all Smooth sailing for us! Xx

Bubs7Nme. (Emma)

Baby # 7

South West, Victoria

Will be having a C Section

I have 4DS, 2DD & 1SD

Married to DH 16 and a half years

WillaIvy

Baby #4

NSW

12th July

fifilicious (Fiona)

Baby #2 - 18 months in the making

Location - Sydney

DD is almost 5 and starting school next year

Krissy73

Baby #: 3

purpletemp (Faye)

Conceived: 17th October ish (ovulation tracking)

Baby No 1

Previous miscarriages: 2

Praying this miracle survives

13th July

rose-gardener (Rachel)

Baby #: 6 (and last)

I have 5 children aged 2, 4, 14, 15 and 21 and yes, all with the same man

14th July

miss princess

2nd baby

Sydney

And have a DD who is 3

U&Me+1=3

We found out last thursday that we are expecting #1! original.gif It is super exciting, but was a bit of a shock and is all a bit overwhelming at the same time...!

Due date: 14-18 July 2012

just-call-me-martha

5th baby (woo hoo)

Sydney

very exciting surprise baby for us but I've been nagging my husband for baby number 5 and am over the moon! I think people will freak out though as i have a 5 year old, 3 year old twins, 1 year old and now fingers crossed another baby coming to live at our house:)

PostiveSurprise (Jan)

EDD: 14th July (having dating scan tomorrow to confirm)

This is my second pregnancy. 1st was in July this year but I miscarried between weeks 8 & 9 so hoping this one is a keeper....will know more tomorrow

15th July

loko momya (Bridgette)

No: 2nd child

17th July

Maggie.S (Aimee)

This will be #3

Hope this ones a sticky one, looking forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all

Zavesmum (Anni)

baby #3

we have DS who is 3 and DD who is 13 months

I live NW Vic

Congratulations to everyone else in the group, personally i'm still in denial!

mummy nicki (nicki)

Baby no. 3

DD 5yrs (19.06.2006) DS 4yrs (30.10.2007)

I am hesitant to join this group as I have a history of miscarriage (6+) and I was in major pain yesterday, severe sharp stabbing pain, cramping, constant dull ache thru my tummy, pelvis and lower back with spotting, temps and fevers and some bowel issues. I am worried a miscarriage is on the way as I am no longer feeling the severe nausea I had previously been experiencing up til yesterday. I decided to join anyway, because I want this baby desperately and I can usually tell if a baby is going to stay or go and I really thought this one was a fighter. Today I have had next to no pain no spotting, but still no nausea. Still mild temp, but not feverish, tho all my joints are sensitive and aching like I have the flu.

We decided to go for a 3rd baby and the first month of TTC we did, which NEVER happens due to POCS and ENDO. We were expecting to have to try for a minimum of 6months. Silly me refused to think about the chance of miscarriage and did not factor that trauma into our plans.

So thats my story so far. I really hope no one else has been experiencing this, its so heartbreaking. I am lucky that, tho I have only told my DH my Sis, they were a great support for me yesterday. My sister let me cry, fed me mud cake and cream and then proceeded to distract me and even had me laughing.

18th July

Cathy15

I have 2 sons already, one who will be 9 in January and one who is turning 1 just before Christmas! Currently i think i'm nuts as DS2 will only be about 19 months old when baby 3 arrives. Hoping for a girl but thinking i'll probably get another boy!

20th July

Rumply (Peta)

Baby #: 2

I feel a bit nervous saying it out loud to people so early, but whatever will be will be, so may as well enjoy it now original.gif

misskimlove (Kim)

As someone else mentioned, I'm iffy about saying it out loud right now, it all feels very strange!

Holidayromp

4th baby.

I am not sure if I am ready to post yet but thought I would.

I got my BFP on 11dpo. With the absence of Pregnancy symptoms I am really doubting that I am pregnant. It was a faint result on that day but did a test two days ago - one with FR for when you are overdue and got a positive and then tested with FR EP test the one you can test up to 6 days before your missed period and the pregnancy line came up before the control line in fact it practically glowed. But what is getting me is there is no sore boobies I had them with all of my other pregnancies but not this one. I am getting cramping on and off but that could be things settling down I had them with DS.

I am going to my GP on Monday to confirm and then I will request a scan. I just need to see the heartbeat and then I will get excited. At the moment I am take things as they come.

Tina

hi am a first timer and older at 39yrs.

Pebbles2424

Real name: For now just call me H, i have some family/friend stalkers who frequent this board. Will reveal my real name once ive told everyone!

Baby #1

DH and i are super excited about our first bubba. I have had some fertility problems and was all ready to start clomid when along came our suprise!

Still quite nervous as its such early days but trying to relax and just go with it all.

21st July

JLD1989 (Jane)

Baby #2

Port Lincoln, South Australia.

DD1 will be 3 in February, so I'm so happy that we've fallen pregnant again. Have only spent 5 months actively trying for baby #2. My period is due this Saturday, but my cat slept right up against my tummy on Monday morning & he NEVER does that, like EVER. He wont even sit in your lap for a pat, let alone lye next to you in be, he's always got a bit of distance. SO long story short, I did a test & it was a FAINT pos & I didn't believe it. That is, until yesterday when I got a more expensive brand & tested again this morning, BFP.gif !!! NO mistaking.

22nd July

Hayley.Clearinhan (Real name)

Baby # 1!!!!

Gold Coast QLD

23rd July

Bubtrip

Baby #1

Sydney

Currently crossing everything before dating scan in 7 sleeps!

24th July

JuliaD (Julia)

Baby No 1 for DH & me, very excited. Were TTC late last year/earlier this year with no success. Gave it a break for a while and this time got it first go!

26th July

Madalem

First Baby - fourth pregnancy though! :-(

DP 37, Me 36

Melbourne

Got my BFP.gif today! I'm excited, but also very very very nervous, and hope that I can stay in this group!! Have had a very bumpy ride, but hoping that this is the sticky one for us!

27th July

Electric_Blue

First Baby

DH and I both 25

I'm excited, but also nervous. Going to be such a huge change.

ro3008 (ro)

baby # 1

very excited, trying not to buy all the cute baby things!

29th July

LTM - Kristin

I have two lovely girls and this is to be my third. Just found out I was pregnant on the weekend and am due at end of July. Last pregnancy I was enduced a little early due to high blood pressure. They will watch me closely, apparently.

Edited by tara99

gonnabe5

Great idea! I'll go first:

mamatonumber1 (Anna)

EDD: 5th July 2012

Baby #1

I have endometriosis so this has been a bit of a long and nerve-wracking journey! Finally made it to BFP last Friday. Had my blood tests on Monday and came back with an HCG of 146 and seeing the Dr again tomorrow to discuss and possibly do another one (I think it might be a little bit low for 4 weeks 4 days) to check everything is doubling normally. Dating ultrasound booked for 15th November so hopefully will get to meet my baby then!

Feeling very nervous about this pregnancy. Really want everything to be OK!

slvhwke

Evening :)

EB name (+/- real name): slvhwke

Due date: (Estimated) 8th July 2012

My DS is 7 - and I am a bit nervous about having kids so far apart. I've also just been told I can't go back to the hospital I want as now they have cachement areas???

All in all - I am rather excited :D Hoping for a girl!

photochick

EB name: photochick (real name Danni)

EDD: between 3 July (confirmed on 9/12)

Baby #2

Edited by photochick

bambino3

EB name: angipage (real name Angela)

EDD: 6th July (expecting up to 4 weeks or so earlier more than likely as both my boys were early and they said I just go early and grow them big)

Baby #3

My boys are 3 and nearly 5 - a handful at times!! Hoping for a girl. I have a strange feeling it might be twins?? not totally sure why I have that feeling though

Edited by angipange

gemmareid77

EB name: gemmareid77 real name gemma

EDD:bout 7th july atm till i get scan date

Baby #1

pollinator

EB name: pollinator

EDD: 7th July (have to have scan to confirm)

If I knew I'd be this anxious I don't think I would have wanted to know so early! Can't wait for first scan and then week 12!

dannikem+1

EBname: dannikem+1 (Nicole)

EDD: 11th July

Baby#:2

My DD is 17mths old.

Edited by dannikem+1

car1y

Morning ladies. New to this thread!

Name - car1y/CarlyBaby #1Location - Sydney DD- 11th July 2012

Looking forward to our sharing our journeys! Hope they are allSmooth sailing for us! :) Xx

*mylittleprince*

EB name (+/- real name): *mylittleprince* Kerry

Due date: 10 Jult 2012

Have a 24 month old DS.

MirandaB

EB Name: MirandaB - real name Miranda

Due Date: 5th July

Baby # : 1

Bubs7Nme

EB Name: Bubs7Nme. (Emma) Baby # 7 EDD: 11/07/2012 South West, Victoria

Will be having a C Section

I have 4DS, 2DD & 1SD

Married to DH 16 and a half years :happy:

Edited by Bubs7Nme

Babybloom

EB Name: Babybloom - (Neisha)

Due Date: 8th July - Will most likely be 2 weeks before that due to Gestational Diabetes with my first and a C-Section

Baby # 2

FiFiLicious

Eb name: fifilicious

Name: Fiona

DD: 12/7/12

#2 - 18 months in the making

Location - Sydney

DD is almost 5 and starting school next year :(

northwest

EB name (+/- real name): northwest

Due date: 5th July 2012 by my guess

Baby #: 2 - DS is 16 months

Mel&Bump

EBname: Mel&Bump (Mel)

EDD: 4th July - but having scan to confirm

Baby#:1!

Hubby & I moved to Melbourne from the UK 3 weeks ago... just found out we're pregnant. Exciting as we weren't sure we could have kids, but the timing is awkward - we moved here for my new job. Whoops! :huh:

We don't really know anyone here yet so it would be great to share the experience with you all.

jaismum

EB name (+/- real name): jaismum Kellie

Due date: 09 July 2012

Baby #: 2 (DS3)

*~*mummy*mel*~*

EB name (+/- real name): *~*mummy*mel*~*

Due date: 1st july 2012

Baby #: 5

Cacti

EB name (+/- real name): Cacti

Due date: 1 July 2012

Baby #: 1! (So I'm very nervous about everything and glad there's some experienced mums in this group to talk to!)

krissy73

EB name (+/- real name): Krissy73

Due date: 12 July 2012

Pincushion

EB Name: Pincushion

Due date: 4 July

Baby # 1

Hi everyone - very nervous after m/c twins at 12 weeks earlier this year. Now hanging out for 7 & 9 wk scans and holding breath until "safe" after Christmas.

Maggie.S

EB name: Maggie.S Real name: Aimee :)

Due date: 17th July 2012

This will be #3

Hope this ones a sticky one, looking forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all :)

Indatree

Name: loko momya

Due date: 15 July

No: 2nd child, DS is 3.5yrs

Edited by loko momya

Mellie M

Hi would love to join and chat with some girls out there who are going through the same as Me

EB name Mellie M (real name Mel)

Due date: Currently not sure (from last period 5/7/2012) but HCG showing between 5-6 weeks which makes it closer to 10/7/2012

Baby #: first

It's so nice to find an Australian Site. This is my first ever pregnancy so its all be new to me (and exciting). Started off with cramps (like period cramps) and a weird pulling sensation in my pelvis area (similar to pulling a muscle) Scared stiff at first but after heaps of reading my books and looking at the internet is appears this is quiet normal (and no bleeding so thats always a good sign). HCG yesterday which gives me a reading of 4700 so everything appears to be on track.

I want to apologise now I will probably ask a million questions! But I want to send a big thank you now. My mother lives a long way away, and when I told her she was excited but now she seems to busy to talk (which is the normal relationship I have with my mother). Hubby and I want to keep things quiet till we are closer to the three months (which currently seems so long away)

:D

purpletemp
EB name: gemmareid77 real name gemma

EDD:bout 7th july atm till i get scan date

Baby #1

Hi Gemma,

Snap! Perth too. Baby 1.

Faye