~megan~

Who is pregnant with child #4,5,6 or more?

Starryeyed86

Hi :) we found out just over a week ago we are pg with baby#4!! Was a bit of a suprise we had planned it... just not yet. But are over the moon :D

very excited but also a little stressed over the car issue we upgraded just over 18months ago for baby#3 and need to find out where we stand as to refinancing etc... *sigh* im in love with the kia grand carnival (now to convince df!)

i am 25 (df 28) and we have Miss M 5yrs 5 months, Mr J Just turned 3 and Miss T 18 months :wub:

I am due in june sometime will find out after a dating scan but couldnt get into my dr until next week!!!

i cannot wait to get to know you all!

mummaorange

Hi everyone

I am expecting our 5th baby (my 4th) end of march :0) we have dss8, Ds5, dd3,dd2 23 months :0)

we were very shocked at first as we were done, but are very excited! I am 17 weeks and my belly is getting soo round and lovely and I feel the bubba move daily :0)

hope to be a regular poster in this group

tiga

We are 15 weeks with baby number 4, we have DD12, DD9, DS5 and this little one has been revealed to be a little brother for them all so we will have 2 of each, we feel so lucky and blessed

*~*mummy*mel*~*

We found out last week we are expecting #5 at the end of june.A huge shock as our youngest is only 6 months but we have had a close gap before so hopefully its all going to be ok.

Starryeyed86

How is everyone feeling?

i am EXHAUSTED and im not even 6 weeks yet!!! i cant get to sleep of a night, usually end up falling asleep around 1-2am and have to get up at 7 to get DD1 ready for school except DS has decided anywhere from 4-6 is a good time to wake up and wake his sisters :cry: DF works night shift (9pm-5am) he usually gets home around 6ish and will watch DS so i can sleep for an hr. DD2 (18months) has 2 naps still but DS doesnt :( so when DF gets up i go down for a nap i feel like i dont get to see him very much at all.

sorry for the vent i hate feeling like this... :(

TRR

Hi, :D I,m new to this but new to being a mum. Im now 9 weeks due on 25th may with number 11.

yes please sit down. We have 5 boys & 5 girls so a suprise this time is in store.

Go for the kia grand carnival we have had 1 for five years now & will be looking to up grade next year. Our older kids all dive its 1 out & 1 in lol.

Hi :) we found out just over a week ago we are pg with baby#4!! Was a bit of a suprise we had planned it... just not yet. But are over the moon :D

very excited but also a little stressed over the car issue we upgraded just over 18months ago for baby#3 and need to find out where we stand as to refinancing etc... *sigh* im in love with the kia grand carnival (now to convince df!)

i am 25 (df 28) and we have Miss M 5yrs 5 months, Mr J Just turned 3 and Miss T 18 months :wub:

I am due in june sometime will find out after a dating scan but couldnt get into my dr until next week!!!

i cannot wait to get to know you all!

Reve4

Congrats Mummymel, wonderful news. I'm nervous about a 16 month gap between number 4 and our suprise number 5 as I've never had a small gap before. Smallest we've had was 26 months. We wanted number 4 close to number 5 but it wasn't meant to be.

Welcome TRR and congrats. Wow, number 11, that's wonderful but gave made my heart race just thinking about it :lol:

Starryeyed86

hey ladies :D

im feeling a little less sooky today, i have an app to see my dr on wed and an app for a dating scan on thurs lol i booked it because i know i will get the referral on wed :D bit cheeky but i cant wait any longer to get a definite due date!!

getting quite excited and i know it will feel like forever until baby is here lol

nessrose

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is feeling well. :)

Everything is good here. Had the 12 week scan last Wednesday. Bubby is looking strong and healthy which is such a great relief. It was so sad to see our lost twin still there though. It made me a little upset, but i'm so happy our remaining one is doing so well. In fact i'm measuring a week further along than I thought.

So feeling a little less anxious this week and the morning sickness has all but gone which is fantastic.

Take care everyone and look after yourselves. :)

Fab6

Hi guys! Cant remember if I posted in the last thread or not (blame being exhausted :p). I am pregnant with bub #6 due late May 2012 :D All seems to be going ok, but sooooooooooooooooooooo tired so far this time round!

Hope you are all well :)

Starryeyed86

hi ladies

i cant sleep.... whats new lol but i am super excited about my dating scan tomorrow. :D

rose-gardener

It's been a long time since I visited this group. I'm about 5weeks pregnant with our 6th and last baby. I'm due about mid-July.

Reve4

I just thought I would pop in here and let you know that little Nina Grace made her grand entrance into the world 2 November 3.11pm by c section weighing a hefty 876 g. She was born at 26 weeks and 4 days gestation after my waters broke at 25 weeks and 5 days.

She is doing beautifully :wub:

nessrose

Oh wow, congratulations and best wishes to you and your family. That must have been very scary to have her so early, but i'm very glad to hear Nina Grace is doing well. Such a beautiful name. :)

Best of luck.

*~*mummy*mel*~*

Congratulations Reve i hope your little princess continues to thrive.

Starryeyed how did the scan go?

I had my dating scan 2 weeks ago and im now officially due on the 1st of july.Feeling very tired and very sick (never been this sick before) but hopefully only another 4 weeks or less of this.

mumz3

Hi everyone I am pregnant with number 4. After the shock of finding out that #4 was on the way since we wernt TTC we had finished our family 5 years ago. I had a new shock today at the dating scan i am already 11 weeks and 6 days along. I think i nearly fell off the bed when i got told. So number 4 is due on the 1st of june

~my happiness~

Congratulations Corrie!

You had been wanting and wishing and now #5 is on the way!

Wishing you a happy healthy boring pregnancy!

Hopefully I can come back in here next year some time!

Congrats all the new mummies

MickeyBoo

Thought I should pop in again, I think I might have just caught the end of the last thread. Anyway I'm 12weeks (tomorrow) with baby #5 :D Due 6th June, however will end up induced at 38weeks due to diabetes, so bub will be along in May. Makes for a busy month as DH and DS already have birthdays in May too!

So far I've been good with the MS and have had very little. I feel worse when I have something too heavy or fatty and if I'm overtired then there's this low level nausea that comes creeping in. Its the tiredness that's getting me at the moment, I'm not sleeping well, the kids are waking me up at 5.30am every morning :wacko: and I still need to have a nanna nap in the middle of the day, either that or if I get moving and start doing stuff I feel sick because I just feel so tired, so it's easier to pick at the mess in little bursts :lol:

Congrats Reve I hope Nina is doing well, must have been a very scary experience for you to deliver her so early.

I have a NT scan next Friday and I have also had some brown spotting almost everyday since 9weeks, so I am really looking forward to seeing bub on the screen and knowing that he/she is all good and healthy.

Mic

magicalsurprise

I'm back! hehehe Just found out we're pregnant with no 5! Woohoo! Please tell me going from 4 to 5 isn't going to be difficult.

twilightangel

Hi,

Just found out I am expecting baby 5 on the 2nd of August.

Am so excited but nervous about telling everyone too.

So far minimal nausea and tiredness but I am sure it will kick in soon.

*~*mummy*mel*~*

Wow so many of us expecting #5 next year.Congrats everyone.

Im still battling through MS and tiredness,ill be 10 weeks on the weekend so nearing the end of the first trimester atlast.

6andout

Gosh I've just realised I haven't even posted in this thread. I'm 25 weeks pregnant now with number 6. Unfortunately I'm still suffering with morning sickness, have never had it last this long before. Yuk!

Nice to see so many people in here! :D

Mickeyboo - How did your NT scan go? Hope your spotting has settled down.

Edited by 6andout

MickeyBoo

Hi 6andout congrats on #6! You poor thing with MS this long, I really hope that it settles down soon for you!

There does seem to be a lot of #5's for next year mummymel hope you're feeling better soon too. I was hitting that wall of tiredness right up until 12weeks and then last week it's like I woke up with huge amounts of energy again and don't feel so drained by 2pm every day. Hope it works out the same for you.

Congrats twilightangel hope your pregnancy is a smooth one.

I'm hoping the transition for 4-5 is the same as 3-4 magical surprise our #4 just fit in with everything, no major changes to routines and was a very 'portable' baby in that he just went with the flow and slept anywhere.

Well I had my NT scanlast Friday and got some really good results, 1:5890 so that's a relief! No clear pics unfortunately as bub was lying face down and kicking like crazy but just wouldn't roll over for that face shot. I have my big scan booked in for Jan13th at a 4D clinic in Brisbane, so only 5 weeks till we can hopefully see a lot more of bubs and find out what we're having too. I measured 5days ahead this time, so I'll have to see what the hospital says about whether they want to change dates as this scan is more in line with my cycle. Placenta is posterior too so that's gonna be good for feeling all those lovely kicks! Heartbeat was 159 and bub was just over 8cm from head to rump.

I'll be 14weeks tomorrow and I've been feeling some little wiggles and flutters this week as well, I can't wait for them to be big kicks so the kids can feel it too.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Mic

4ofakind

I hope it is okay to jump in here and join you all. I just got my BFP today and this is #5 for me too. I am excited to see a few others that are the same as me too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.