wylie2007

how early did you start showing with number 4

wylie2007

Hi ladies, I was just wondering how early into your pregnancy with number 4 did you start showing? Im currently 4 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby (6th pregnancy) and was wanting to know roughly how soon i would start to show. I want to hold out as long as i can before telling my inlaws but as i see them on a daily basis ill have to tell them before i start to show to avoid any trouble.

wylie2007

anyone??

What'sNext??

I felt like I started showing very early by 6 weeks, though obviously just bloated. I managed to hide it until around 18 weeks, with lots of utilisation of tummy muscles. And the right clothes, which were probably more the key. I was wearing maternity pants at 12 weeks, but even then no one noticed.

It will depend on how early you showed with the others, your starting body shape & the kids of clothes you wear... Obviously a tiny framed, fitted clothed person will find it harder to hide.

Hope this helps..... Good luck!

mummyZoe

i am 21 weeks with my 4th baby (10th pregnancy)

i looked 6 months pregnant at 4 weeks and my OB had the biggest laugh as he siad i must have my dates all wrong, but no i was 4 weeks, he was in shock, but said my body knows what to do and is getting ready for baby to fit

so for me is was 4 weeks when i popped

wylie2007

Hi ladies, thanks for replying :)

OverTheRainbow - tiny framed, fitted clothed person.... yup thats me, lol. I did start showing earlier and earlier with each subsequent pregnancy (ive been pregnant 6 time, this will be baby number 4). last pregnancy I was showing around 9 weeks. Although I only gave birth last october so maybe my body remembers because im sure im starting to show already :happy: .

MummyZoe - Lol. Im sure my body remembers as well because Im sure Im alreday starting to show, Im already trying to suck my belly in (somewhat unsuccessfully) whenever I see anyone who doesnt know lol.

IBakeBoys

About as soon as DP rolled over :laugh:

seriously though, it was pretty early on. I think I was back into maternity jeans by about 6 or 7 weeks.

at1
Obviously a tiny framed, fitted clothed person will find it harder to hide.

I am one of these and luckly enough to not show until around the 22-26 week mark. Its great! I am pregnant with #3 and started showing (noticeably) around 22-23 weeks. Means I can hide it from people longer (not that I ever do, I am such a teller), most people get a real surprise when they find out and my clothes fit for longer!

I dont know what it is, even now with 7 weeks to go I am still small, probably the size of most peoples 5 month bellies!

wylie2007
About as soon as DP rolled over :laugh:

seriously though, it was pretty early on. I think I was back into maternity jeans by about 6 or 7 weeks.

:lol::rofl: Lol

wylie2007
I am one of these and luckly enough to not show until around the 22-26 week mark. Its great! I am pregnant with #3 and started showing (noticeably) around 22-23 weeks. Means I can hide it from people longer (not that I ever do, I am such a teller), most people get a real surprise when they find out and my clothes fit for longer!

I dont know what it is, even now with 7 weeks to go I am still small, probably the size of most peoples 5 month bellies!

I wish I wasnt one to show early, it would be nice to not have to tell my inlaws until I was ready and had worked up the guts lol, but i guess ill just have to settle for baggy shirts and sucking it in :) .

kadoodle

6 months for each of my 4 pgs. I'm a pilates nut though.

rozziebonz

Ibakeboys.....same here LOL!

I couldn't hide it at all and was well and truly back in maternity clothes by 8 weeks.

SummerStar

I showed alot later with number 4 than 2 & 3.

Wore my original non maternity clothes (size 12-14) through the whole thing which I couldn't do with babies 1-3. Some people didn't believe this baby was mine when I turned up places with her because they never knew I was pregnant at all.

To me I showed around 18-20 weeks but most couldn't tell unless I told them.