Sandra

October 08 Parents # 75

Small Potatoes

Gold.

Truly is coming down today to take some photos of us. :)

Alis Volat Propiis

Mands - that is lovely. Truly takes great photos. Can't wait to see them.

Nat - pm'ed you and money deposited. Thanks!

Off to spotlight today. I am going to get some fabric to try my hand at making a few things for Nadia and Aidan.

Beautiful day here :)

Sharna

meeskamouska

Hi Mands - hope you had a good time with the photos. I love nice photos. Cant wait to get a sneak peek.

Sharna - what r u going to make?? I love sewing but hardly get enough time thesedays. Don't forget to drag out Nadia's chenille dress. It'll b perfect for this weather now its cooling down. Charlee has been wearing hers the last few days.

Everyones parcels were sent off today. Sharna the cairns one went express, just to b safe. Stanthorpe & Morayfield should arrive tomorrow & brissy girls Friday but possibly tomorrow depending on the posty.

Thanx for all the orders girls. I really appreciate them.

Bella had cross country today. Unfortunately she's no athlete...lol. Was fun to go though. Caught up with a GF I havent seen much of lately.

Better head and go do tea plus I've got a heap of emails to do.

~mumto2girls~

Hi Girls

Back from camping and had a fantastic time.. Heading down that way again in September for a week after our week camping at double island point in July.. Girls loved it. We were going to stay the rest of the week but dh had to come home for work

Nat- Thanks so much for the soap.. Cant wait to look at it tomorrow..

Hi to everyone else... its getting late and im still not unpacked or organised yet lol.. Busy few days ahead as I can now officially start advertising my business and start partying... Already have a few big ones lined up and im going to Tassie end of the year to do a party too.. So excited lol..

Alright about to head to bed

night all xx

bec8112

Amanda - welcome home, where did you camp? I must have missed it.

Mands - your sig pic is adorable!

Nat - thanks so much on the easy mothers day gift choice :-)

hi everyone else, I am laying in bed typing on the phone so should really go to sleep!

~mumto2girls~

Morning

Bec - We went to Copeton Dam.. Fantastic place.. Highly recommend it.. Its about half hour out of Inverell... They are building a great big play area for the kids with a spray park.. It was opening the day we left.. They have cabins, powered sites and just normal camping areas. Hot showers and toilets.. Can you tell i loved it hehe..

Busy day here.. still catching up on washing.. lucky its a nice day. Just doing last minute things to my catalogue. If anyone wants to have a look at it send me your email addy and i will email it to you.. Just a warning for those that didnt know its all adult toys lol..

Ok off to do some work

catch you all later xx

bec8112

Amanda - that camping sounds great, will have to google it.

Nat - no parcel arrived today so hopefully tomorrow but no big deal as my mum is away until next tues and we are doing mothers day with Daves mum the weekend after.

I am going to work for a lunch meeting today, taking the kids in with me so should be interesting!

themelster

Stalking the letterbox for smelly gifts :D

Nat - Did you get a chance to google the Moggil Markets? I'm having dinner at the friends place tomorrow night so if you have any questions, ask away and I will pass them on.

I got my Bioscience results yesterday.......... 90%! Woo hoo! I am so, so stoked and relieved. I sweated for weeks after she told us it was an 18% fail rate. All I need to do now is keep the same level up and I'll end up with a high distinction at the end of it... Not sure I'll be able to pull that off LOL. She posted up everyone's results (by student number) and I went through them and was amazed at the amount of people who totally bombed. They just must not have done any study at all.

Bec, I've got a wedding up your way on Saturday. It's at Centenary Lakes.

That's all from me. Not much happening. Ciao!

bec8112

Mel - well done on the 90% :dance: I am sure that you will be able to keep up the great results and end up with a HD. You are going to be a brilliant nurse. If you want to call in on Saturday let me know.

Small Potatoes

Congrats Mel :excite: . You are a smarty little chicky.

AFM Lachie has put on 215 grams so puts him. I am also very excited as I have leaked through two shirts today. I keep forgetting to put in breastpads as I have never needed them before, but this time do, which I think is a great sign.

Today was Lachie's caesar day, but instead he is 3 weeks and 3 days old.

bec8112

Mands - yay on Lachie gaining so much weight! and yay on the wet shirts ;) Cannot believe he is almost a month old, time goes way to fast!

Ethan is having a terrible time with accidents at the moment and weeing in his clothes all the time! I am ready to strangle him! Anyone have any suggestions?

Alis Volat Propiis

Mel - well done on your fantastic bioscience result. You obviously put in the hard work.

Mands - yay on Lachie putting on a great amount of weight. I still wear breast pads at 9mths and did with Nadia through till over 12mths as I leak all the time. Its good that BFing is going well for you. How did the photos go with Truly?

Bec - I was thinking perhaps Ethan might have a UTI. That causes frequency and urgency feelings. Or it could be behavioural, just a little regression. Will he let you put him back in nappies? Nadia has the odd accident every now and then but I would say is day trained fully. She refuses nappies now and is in her 'undie grundies' all the time.

Nat - no soapy goodness here either yet but i look forward to tomorrow. I meant to ask if you addressed the package going to my friends in Cairns with any senders details. Haha, they wont know who it is for or who it is from. LOL, i forgot to tell you that. Cant wait till they get to try out your soaps!

Amanda - good luck with the business!

Ros - have a great time on your holiday... so jealous!

Gotta go, another work day for me tomorrow.

Fabulous

Mands - what an excellent gain for Lachie. I had a ridiculous oversupply for the first 3 months with all of my kids, must just have been how my body worked. I think I gave up on breast pads because they did nothing for me.

Bec- I would go back to nappies if it was me. You've probably hear it a million times but Ethan will TT when he is ready.

Mel -well done. Have you done any pracs yet?

Amanda- I'm glad the dam was nice.

Sharna- only one in nappies, that's great.

We are off tonight. I'm slightly nervous about everything going to plan. My Asthma seems to have reared it's ugly head again after a number of years so I went to the GP and she gave me a seratide preventer. I was also having coughing fits that made me feel on the verge of vomitting and the seratide seems to have helped.

Edited by Fabulous

bec8112

Sharna - yeah I though UTI but he has done it for a long time now???? Yeah he would go back to nappies but I am just so unsure if I want to do that.

Ros - have a great time away, hope your asthma gets better. See above about nappies, I just do not know anymore. I think I might just stop worrying about it and making a big deal out of it and see how he goes. Os Jack starting to TT yet?

Nat - soaps arrived today, thanks :-)

Fabulous

Bec- I think it all depends on whether you mind cleaning up accidents. I don't have the patience for that so my plan is to wait until Jack is ready and then it should only take about a week maximum for him to become TT, thats the plan anyway. :) We did try over a period of a couple of days but we weren't getting anywhere.

I just got an email from Malaysian airlines with incredibly cheap flights to London and Europe. Now I feel a bit p*ssed off. :lol:

Edited by Fabulous

bec8112

Happy Mothers Day to everyone! Ethan and Hannah got me a DVD and a CD with beautiful hand coloured wrapping paper :-) We are now on our way to the Ginger Factory with dave's mum.

bec8112

Very quiet in here :ph34r:

Nat - my Mum and MIL both loved the soap, thanks so much!

How was everyones Mothers Day?

Hannah is taking a few steps every now and then so not a long time until she starts walking I think.

meeskamouska

Wow Bec- I can't believe Hannah is starting to walk. Thats insane. How quick does time go!! Glad everyone liked the soap...pressures off for me... I over worry...lol.

Crazy busy here. I never seem to catch up on things & have enough time. Got art classes with Bellas class again today. I really enjoy doing this.

Seems everyone needs their hair done of late. I spend more time colouring hair than I do soaping... highly annoying. I like the money but its not really what I want to do b doing in my free time.IYKWIM.

How cold has it been?? We got the fire going over the weekend.

Hopefully picking up my mothers day pressie today. I ordered an electronic die cutting machine...lol. spoilt. Can't wait. Hoping to b able to use it for labels etc. You can even get cartridges that cut out pop up cards & boxes. Fuuuun!!

Enjoy your day girls.

bec8112

Nat - Art class would be so much fun, I hope Ethan and Hannah enjoy arty type things as they grow up. Yeah it is crazy about Hannah almost walking, time is going way too fast! How much do you charge for doing hair? I keep having to cancel my hairdresser appointments due to sickness and other committments and my hair is looking terrible! I need to find a new one which is closer or find a mobile hairdresser.

Small Potatoes

Bec Go Hannah. What have you decided with Ethan's potty training.

Nat You will have to tell me more about th dye cutting machine.

meeskamouska

http://www.cricut.com/shop/#0/1/0/1//

you've probably already seen them Mands. You put the cartridge in, set the size, wording etc & it cut it out for you. No need to wind it thru like a standard die cut machine. It has a built in blade. All electronic.

It didn't come in today... :( but she said anyday now it'll arrive. Not sure which model she got in for me. I think its called a personal cricut.

bec8112

Mands - we have not put him back in nappies and only a few accidents in the last few days. I got some cloth training undies from Flattery and they are great! When are you able to drive?

Small Potatoes

Nat Thanks for the link.

Bec As of yesterday I can drive

Alis Volat Propiis

Mands - yay on the freedom! Those photos of Lachie are just gorgeous. Thankyou for the lovely photo card we got in the mail yesterday. I would love for you to come to my place and we can have a morning tea for you and Lachie so we can meet him. Weekends are probably best for all of us as Bec and I work opposite ends of the week. What would be good for you?

Bec - Walking! That is great. Nadia walked at 9mths. Aidan on the other hand isnt even crawling yet... haha, he is my little man mountain. Unmoveable :) He just sits there.

Nat - Art classes sound lovely. Your soap is delicious. I also need a hair dresser as my mother's day gift from Dan is to get the full works at the hairdressers.

Mel - how goes the study?

Ros - I hope the flights went well for you all. :)

Its my birthday in a month and I was thinking about another girls night out in town. Anyone keen? I will be closer to 40 than 30 and I want to celebrate :)

Gotta go, potato/leek/bacon/cauli soup on the stove. Yum!

Sharna