Sandra

March 2010 Parent Group # 21

Fossy

We're meant to be flying to Qld tomorrow, and all flights out of Melbourne are cancelled....... boooo!!

PLEASE ASH CLOUD GO AWAY BY TOMORROW!! :(

Nowfor4

Good luck Bubs10!

I am flying to the Gold Coast next friday to do the 1.2 marathon, really hope the flights aren't interupted!!

Very quiet in here!!

Saffron burst her ear drum last week, so 3 lots of antibiotics and she looks like she is on the mend!! Poor poppet!! Had her weighed, 11.60 kilos and 80 cm's, so tracking along nicely! Although they told me to cut a bottle out, which I sad they could tell her that!!lol!!

Anyway, have clients soon, better go!

Ciao

threeplusone

Oh dear Bubs10 :(

Poor Saffron 2bubbalicious how did she burst her ear drum? Did they tell you to cut to 2 bottles or one?

Nowfor4

From 3 to 2, she was having morning lunch and night, only 150 mls though! So she has had 2 today, she eats heaps more though, about as much as my 7 yr old son, which is alot!!

Fossy

We made it Qld! Yay!

2bubs - I have seen lots of signs around about road closures for the marathon, good luck with it! Poor Saffron, I've burst an ear drum before and my god it hurts! Hope she's ok. Hahah I can just see them telling her to cut down a bottle. Abby wouldn't have a bar of it. Where are you staying in Qld?

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing well.

Abby is getting pretty good at walking now, getting lots of practice in. What shoes do you all put on them when they're starting to walk? Is it best to go to a proper shoe shop? I have no idea!

Kim

Have fun in qld girls.

shoes, we're not really using them yet. Isabel wears mainly non slip socks.

She does own a couple of pairs of shoes, they are just the soft soled crib shoes,I probably put them on her once a week just for practice.

loriblue

Mahli wears little soft shoes made of leather. She loves wearing shoes. She wears socks inside. Old sole and bobux are good beginning brands. The soles should be really soft, like suede.

Mahli has been on antibiotics this week. She had been sick for 3 weeks. She's now so much better. No coughing at night. Yay.

I've been stretching out her morning sleep time this week. This morning she woke up at 6.45, in her own bed, not in her dads arms where she is every morning from 4.30 am until 6.10 am when she wakes up. So today she had her morning sleep at 10.50 am and slept til 12.15. She stayed awake for the rest of the day. She was fine and went to bed at 6.30 tonight. Fingers crossed it works. She's 15 1/2 months and I think she's ready to consolidate then two sleeps. Hopefully it will help overnight sleeping too.

Have fun in Qld, 2buba ( good luck for the run) and bubs10. Hope it's lovely and warm.

Ro- hope u had a great time with your family in Melbourne. Are you still a bridesmaid.

Oh it was my birtHday on Tuesday so DH and I went out for lunch at tetsuya last Saturday. It wasmangreat experience. 12 courses. The chocolate fondant at the end, completely finished me off. I got an iPad so I'm able to see the Internet a bit better on the screen that is much bigger than my phone.

That's all from us

Hello everyone. Have a great weekend.

rokate

Hi everyone,

Lori- still a bridesmaid, just!!

The stupid ash cloud held has back in melbourne for 2days, Connor loved seeing the family!

Connor wears Tip Toey Joey shoes, the have seude soles with a little rubber for grip, they are super soft and hard wearing! Connor is the second ruff tuff boy to wear them!

We have Gastro bug in our house though :(! I hope it goes soon.

threeplusone

Hello,

I second the Tippy Toe Joey shoes they are so handy. Zac is in his brothers hand me down trainers now , though he has been walking for 4 months already LOL! His sleep on the other hand goes from bad to worse. He has decided to drop his afternoon sleep but still wakes up at 5am, so has his morning sleep by 8.30 up by 10am and then no sleep til 7pm :0(. Any tips for me about this?

Lori- hope Mahli continues that pattern for you I bet Rob thought it was great this morning!

Apart from the sleep issues Zac is a happy chappy, he is such a dancer and loves In The Night Garden. He's still eating like a horse!

Hope everyone is well can you believe it's July this week?!

Nowfor4

Hi All,

Thought i would pop in and see how everyone is!

3+1-Hope that Zac's sleeping improves for you!!

Rokate- Hope you have got rid of the gastro bug, and that your pregnancy is tracking along nicely!

Loriblue-That's what Saffron does. Has one sleep from about 10.30-1pm, although at the moment she is crying in her cot she won't sleep! Grrr! Happy Milestone Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!! ;)

Bubs10-We are staying in Broadbeach across the road from the convention centre! Method in our madness because the bus stop for the half marathon is right there, and we are the first stop so will get a seat!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Well frantically trying to cook meals, organise school/Ballet/Childcare/Kinder/Auskick bags for the weekend! Also have to pack all my stuff and organise an Itinery(as dh puts it) for what is going on!

Leave tomorrow morning, run Sunday, fly back in on Tuesday!! I keep telling him it is a practise run for when I go to New York!! ;)

Saffron's ear is all better! She wears soft sole crib shoes, although today she has on converse ones dh bought her, because she is about to burst out of them!!

Have a great weekend, might try and post some pics on facebook if I have a chance!!

loriblue

Good luck 2 bubba for your run this weekend.

Too tired to write. Amiramsick and in our bed last night waking me up every 2 hours.

Mahli won't sleep in afternoon, goes to sleep about 10.15 sleeps for 1-2 hours. Then won't sleep in day. It hasn't helped her night sleep too much either. She wakes at 5 ish and then rob hold her til 6amish. Ugh!!

B day dinner tomorrow night. Wish I was feeling better.

Have a good weekend everyone

Nowfor4

Hi all!

Lori, no good about the lack of sleep! Hope that Amira gets better and that Mahli starts sleeping through soon!!

Had a great run yesterday, did it in 159.58! Woo hoo! Felt great, had nothing left in the tank! A but stiff abd sore today, but will spend it in the pool today! Home tomorrow, starting to miss the kids! Oh and 8 weeks til I go to new York! Woo hoo!

threeplusone

2bubbalicious you wear me out just reading your posts! Well done. And do u know where u r staying in NYC because my SIL is going in October and can't find accommodation.

Nowfor4

3+1- We are staying at the Moderne which is on 243 West 55th st which is bottom left hand corner of central park. Tell her to google nyc accomodation, that is how we found it then booked it through their own website. Also look at the reviews on expedia. Good luck!

Glad to be home, a bit cold though!!!

Hi to everyone, hope you are all well!

Fossy

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for the tips on the shoes, got some nice ones from Myer which seem to be doing the trick. She wears mainly socks inside, but not so good for the wet outside.

2bubs - great work on the run, that's a an awesome time! Although I think you should NOT talk about going to NY, I'm way too jealous!! :p

Lori - glad you had a lovely birthday! 12 courses? OMG! Sounds great!! How's the ipad? I think I want one!

How's Amira? Hope she's feeling better.

Ro - hope the gasto bug has passed, not good! :(

AFU - doing pretty well, the days seem to spill into one another and become a blur though! Abby had a nasty fall last night and split her lip open, now she looks like she's been in a boxing match. Poor little thing, her first 'bloody' incident.

Hope you've all had a nice weekend, we've had arctic weather here, not nice!!