Sandra

February 2010 Parent Group #27

tam1979

Nice way to start a new thread with the list & GOLD!

glitterfy0060642T507D33.gif

~18th January~

Lisa (L!sa)

Thomas (EDD: 5 Feb 2010)

Siblings - Breanna (April 2001), Lily (May 2004)

Location - New Zealand

~ 20th January ~

Tammy (tam1979)

Arwen Lee

Siblings - Connor born on 3 November 2007

Location - Gippsland, Victoria

~1st February~

Tran (Amber Loren’s mum- was Angel1975)

Amber Loren

Siblings - None except a furbaby - Koby.

Location - Sth Australia

~5th February~

Amanda (GIO)

Jemima

Siblings: Lydia (5), Henry (4), Abraham (2)

Location – Melbourne

Kazza13 (Karen)

Liliana

Married

Sydney

~7th February~

*angelmama*

DS3

Siblings - DS1 2005; DS2 2007

Location – Tasmania

~8th February~

mitch82

Mitchell David Paul

Location –

~11th February~

Bec (*ME*)

Elias Robert

Siblings: Miah born 11/08/03, Ezekiel 16/01/2008

~14th February~

Lisa (another one!) (L&E)

Elliot

Siblings: Lachlan born 26 Dec 2001 & two dogs

Snickerdoodle

Baby: Corben James born 14th Feb 2010

Siblings: None

first time mama

Maxim

Bermagui, Far South Coast, NSW

~16th February~

Christine (christineimf)

Elke

Siblings: Heidi born 28/06/07

Justine (allthatjaz)

Lila Rose

Siblings: Evie Grace 4

~19th February~

Aoibhel

Rhiann

Siblings: S (13), and G (8) from Hubby's first marriage.

~20th February~

Daniela (stained)

Micah

Siblings: Gabriel 06/08

~24th February~

Lisa (lisatut)

Cohen

Siblings - None

Location – Sydney

~25th February~

Justine (bella7)

Chloe Anabelle

Location -

~28th February~

beckibabe

Harley Leonard

Siblings – Sebastian

Location –

Those we haven’t heard from in awhile… please come back and chat!

~28 December 2009~

bgirl

Zachary Matthew (EDD 16 February)

Siblings - DD 4 years old

Location – Sydney

~1st February~

Becsj

Kobe & Marley

Siblings - Jesse

Location -

~4th February~

Chicke-babe-01

Makayla Jade Newton

Location -

~9th February~

libbyrose

Elisabeth Madeleine (EDD 7 Feb)

~10th February~

Jassa

Zara

Siblings: DD1 3 years old

Alison – (dotty27)

Connor Mark

Location - Perth

~14th February~

Zada

Alannah

Siblings: Zara 6, Damien 3.5

~16th February~

36isnotold... jodi

Ruby Kate

little sister to Holly who is 9

Gold Coast QLD

~19th February~

Nikki (~*nikki*~)

Lila Imogen

~22nd February~

Larnie – (Larnie mummy to 3)

Chloe Sophia

Siblings, Joshua 6, Hannah 4

Location- Brisbane

~23rd February~

Sabrina (Sienna+TatesMummy)

Tate Stephen

Siblings - Sienna Maree 24/10/06

Location - Hillside, Melbourne

~24th February~

Ella (Salone)

Rosemary Charlotte

Siblings: Samuel

Krystal (**KRYSTAL**)

Zoe Kate

Siblings: Jaida

~25th February~

Name – Darlene (ryadar07)

Charlotte

Other children - Furbaby dog 11.11.01

Location – Brisbane

Mel (Haveanotherbanana)

Poppy

Siblings - Avery born on 16th December 2003

Location - Melbourne

Blownbudget

Max

Siblings: DS1 April 2008

~14th March~

Karolina (Natalka2be)

Natalia

Please let me know if you would like anything added :)

eidel

Silver...

How's this for a nice day, 2 days annual leave to do nothing but Uni assignments, sent the girls to day care at 8am, peace and quiet and even watched a bit of Dr. Phil - haven't watched that trash for ages!

I actually mopped the floors as soon as I dropped the girls off, just so I could relish in looking at this clean floor all day without sticky fingers messing it up after 5 minutes.

Aaah, the simple things in life. And I get to do it again tomorrow.

L&E

I'll claim bronze, will be back soon for a better post.

Lickety Split

Hi everyone! It's me, Libbyrose :D

Long time no post. Libby is now 14 months old and is just delightful. She's such a blessing. She's now got about 14 teeth, is down to one bottle a day (at night) but she's not walking yet. I'm not worried, I didn't walk till I was 16 months myself. I'm returning to work part time next month and I've got Libby a place in family day care. I'm a bit nervous about it but I have to remember it's only part time.

I'm really clucky atm too. Not sure whether to TTC now or to aim for a larger age gap :unsure:

That's about it! Hope everyone here is well and your toddlers are all happy and healthy.

Amber Loren's Mum

Hi Isotopes (libbyrose). :waves:

Stained

Hi all! Half of you have probably read my other thread... :BFP: here... I am mostly over the crying every time I think about it but still no where near happy... Things were just starting to get better around here :(

Anyway... No time to feel sorry for myself! Have a scan on monday so hopefully I can start getting happy about it despite the fact we are due to go to QLD in November and I will be huge and not able to do most of the things I wanted to do and I was so looking forward to having a baby free family holiday next Feb and instead I will spend it sleep deprived again :(

Ok enough of me being a downer...

eidel
Stained I'm so sorry you aren't excited about your BFP. I know I'd be feeling the same way if that happened to me. I'm sure when you have a scan and see that little thing there you will start to feel happy again. If you're worried about the sleep thing, then maybe speak to the people at Tressillian about what to do from day one (or maybe month one) on how to avoid the same problems you've been having. When would your due date be? December? I hope you start to feel better soon.

Amber Loren's Mum

Stained: :bighug: I can understand how you are feeling about your :BFP: - I would be just the same if not worse. I am sure that you will get excited and be happy about it just take care of yourself and take one day at a time to adjust.

AFU: If you saw my cryptic status on FB recently...DP and I came to loggerheads over something minute (however now the dust has settled and trying to get past it and work on our probs). He threatened to walk out, taking Amber to live with him (well 50% custody) and also threatened that even though I paid him out for half the house last time and I am the sole mortgagee now on the titles he could get half again. If he wants half the house he can have mine but I am certainly NOT paying again. As for the custody, I would be devasted - she is my entire world, my life. But as said the dust has settled and we are trying to work it out for now.

Well must go.

:waves: to everyone and sorry for lack of personals.

3under4

Stained just wanted to send you a big :bighug:

I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Please dont worry as you are a fantastic mother and will learn to accept and enjoy this pregnancy and all babies are different. My advice (what I plan to do with our next) is to seek help as soon as possible to avoid sleep issues.

I do know that this baby will be very loved xx

We are well. Things are busy now that I am back at work. We are going to start to TTC at the end of this month now that Liliana is sleeping well.

Liliana is just amazing. She has such a cheeky, gorgeous personality and just makes me smile constantly.

She has been on one sleep a day for a while now and it works much better for us.

Unfortunately we had a cast of hand, foot and mouth a few weeks back and I got it quite bad....glad you can only get it once! She has also had a few bad nappy rashes which we think may be thrush.

We are still having one BF most days she has just started dropping it so I offer every 2nd or 3rd day (not quite ready to end it altogether).

Thats about it for us.

I hope you and your bubs are all well and happy xx

Gone-Country

Just a quick reply for Stained. I am thinking of you hun. I am sorry that you have found yourself in a less than ideal situation. I hope that your scan tomorrow goes well, and that with time, things will look a little rosier. Take care of yourself, and let yourself be sad if need be. Thinking of you. xx

*~*ME*~*

Daniela good luck with your scan today!

tam1979

Stained - hopw all goes well with your scan today. I am sure that give it a few more weeks you will have adjusted to the idea. xxx

Gone-Country

Just :ninja: to see how Dani's scan went. Hoping it went well for you.

Hope everyone else is well. Will do a proper post when I don't have 3 children under foot! :)

*~*ME*~*

L!sa, love your sig, Thomas is sooo cute.

Tran, Hope things are still improving with your DP.

Gotta keep moving, got a drs appt, and got to go to centrelink the idiots stopped my payment. grrrr

Lickety Split

Hi everyone

Just wondered if the facbook group for the DIG Feb 1-15 2010 is still active or if people are just friends on FB now?

(Libbyrose)

tam1979

Stained - hope the scan went well, are you getting used to the idea as yet?

L!sa - are the kids being good on the holidays?

Libby - the FB page is not being used, we are mainly just friends.

Took the kids to the park this morning and had lunch, then home for DD to have sleep and I am trying to get DS to rest but not having much success at the moment.

Gone-Country

Hi again

I am back for that proper reply that I promised. It is 9.30 and DH is at Fire Brigade Training and I have just managed to sit down with the laptop and a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc! ;) (the upside to weaning!!)

Tam - It's only day 2 of the holidays here so far, but the girls are being ok so far. With Easter in the middle it helps as we are heading away for a few days to stay with BIL, SIL and their 3 kids (17, 14 and 11) so that will help break the hols.

Facebook - I have had a request today from someone that may be a member in here. The first name starts with S, the surname R, if it is you can you PM me and let me know as I don't add people I don't know for privacy reasons. Thanks!! We share a mutual friend from in here.

ME - Thanks for the comment on the signature and Thomas. I think he's a bit cute too! ;) I hope you are well and the pregnancy is progressing well.

Kazza - Best wishes for the TTC. I look forward to hearing your announcement when it happens :).

Tran - Sorry to hear that you and D are having a few issues. Personally, if it were me, I would be looking into getting something written up that you are sole mortgagee of the house, so that you don't have to pay anything again. I hope it doesn't come to the point you have to use it, but I guess you have nothing to lose by having it documented legally.

AFM - We are all ok here. Thomas had his 15 month immunisations yesterday which meant 3 injections. After having the girls never have a reaction to vaccines, Thomas has had a fever for 2 days and has been cranky and clingy. But I don't mind the extra cuddles, and he's a star, he still slept through last night. We are really busy at the moment, just doing all the regular things we do. I am right back into my scrapbooking which is awesome and I am pretty happy with the pages I am churning out. Anyway, that's me for now, DH home from training so I am off to chat with him. I hope everyone else that I haven't mentioned is well.

Lisa

three 4 me

Hi to everyone!

L!sa - glass of sauv blanc sounds really nice - I did the same thing a week ago, DP was away for work and I treated myself to a dozen oysters and a glass of sauvignon blanc and some uninterrupted laptop time - ahhhh bliss! Hope Thomas is feeling better!

~ME~ - just read the end of the last thread, do check out the NEIS scheme it has been a great benefit for us, I went on it voluntarily, if you are receiving Parenting Payment you may be able to do the same. What stage of setting up your business are you at? Exciting times ahead for you and your family!

Stained - :bighug: how are you feeling after your scan?

Kazza13 - one day sleep is what we've been doing for a few months now and it works really well here too.

AmberLoren'sMum - hope you are ok, sounds like you've had a real rollercoaster ride recently

3under4

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well.

Just wanted to come in and share my news.

Today I got a :BFP:

Totally shocked as we hadn't started 'trying' yet and I was actually trying to avoid a Christmas baby....still not sure how it happened but obviously it was meant to be. Going off my dates my due date is Dec 24 but will need to have a dating scan.

Liliana has weaned herself as well....I think it may taste different! Was wondering why she had lost interest....now i know!

Anyway will be back again soon. Hope you are all well.

Oh and we arent telling anyone yet so nothing on FB please xx

Gone-Country

Wow Kazza! A huge Congratulations!! Best wishes for your pregnancy and beyond. :)

Amber Loren's Mum

Congratulations Kazza on your :BFP: Even though there is certainly going to be no more here...all these announcements doesnt stop me feeling cluck cluck clucky.

Stained: I think I recall you announcing your PG on FB is that correct? Hope you are getting used to the idea.

ME: Centrelink totally are the pits. Never want to have to turn to them if I can help it even though it has come so close. Shouldnt need them now I have refinanced my home loan and gotten rid of those dreadful credit cards.

L!sa I wish I could get inspired to continue my scrapbooking. I think since I started have only completed 3 entire pages. I have done some off the page stuff but have had to really push myself to do them.

AFU: DP and I are working things out and for past week have been smooth. Amber is having one sleep a day and has since she turned 11mths but of late has gotten into a routine where the sleep falls between 12-1pm which can be a bit of a nuisance but oh well. She has been doing 1 day @ childcare since end of January but in a fortnight will start doing 2 days, reprieving mum of her day. I think she is a little saddened to not have Amber any longer but I felt that 2 days in childcare would be more consistent for her than just the one and mum is not getting any younger. She was very quick to say I could pick up another day at work and she would be more than happy to look after Amber..I am sure I will get the odd extra day so that will come in handy.

Well off to maybe try and watc DVD hoping Amber decides to sleep through. Had an entire week of sleeping through but last two nights she has woken before I have gotten to bed and not gone back to sleep for about 1/2 - 1hr.

:waves: for those that I have missed.

three 4 me

Wow! all these pregnancies - a big congratulations to you Kazza on your expanding family!

Totally getting clucky here too - think it will be a nice age gap for maxim to have a sibling soon, but we're not planning on trying until after our wedding (November this year).

Lickety Split

Congratulations Kazza! :D

Hope you are feeling better Stained.

Is anyone else PG that I've missed?

We were going to wait a couple more months before TTC #2 but now we're kinda not not trying IFKWIM. We'll just wait and see what happens.

tam1979

oh wow Congratulations Kazza! You where only saying the other day that you where going to start trying on a few months, guess your body had other ideas :D

I understand what you are saying about having a xmas baby, I always said that I would have prefered not to have kids close to xmas (between Nov-Jan) and well guess what, I have one in Nov & one in Jan!

ALM - so good to hear that you and DP are slowly sorting things out.

Me - how did Elias's go with the test restults?

Isotopes - Me (Bec) is also pregnant.

FTM - oh I didnt realise that you where getting married this year, how is the planning going, care to share what you are doing?

Stained - how are you going, have been thinking of you as you have not been back after your scan, hope all is ok. Have you told your parents yet?

Lisa - where are you going for Easter? Sounds like you will have a great time. I am envious of you being able to get scrapbooking done!