~marymoo~

Dream interpretation - saw a psychic in my dream!

~marymoo~

Not sure if anyone can shed some light on what this dream might have meant...

Some quick background:

In Feb I found out I was pregnant with #2. Had an u/s at 5 weeks, which was "consistent with early pregnancy" (i.e. no heartbeat yet, but all good), but when we went back at what was supposed to be 7 weeks, my OB diagnosed a blighted ovum - empty sac, no baby. If I haven't got AF by next Fri, I'm going back to see if I need a D&C. I'm still getting my head around it, and every time I feel a cramp or whatever, I think what's going to happen now? And just quietly, I'm hoping it was a misdiagnosis, and I'll go back next Fri and, surprise surprise, see a wonderfully strong heartbeart and he'll say "Hang on, everything's fine"! :blush: (Don't worry, i'm a bit more realistic that that!)

So coming up to the point of my post!:

After the diagnosis, I kept thinking about a visit I had to a psychic in 2005 (I think?). She said she saw four pregnancies for me. I've always wanted 3 or 4 kids, and initially thought that this prediction indicated 3 or 4 babies. However, thinking about it more, this 'blighted ovum' is technically my third pregnancy (long story, but it is). So maybe I've only got one to go, and I might only have one or two children? This doesn't sit well with me.

I went to bed with this on my mind, and had a really vivid dream. I dreamt that I sat down with another psychic, and was trying to ask her if I'll only have one or two kids, and why this is so? What is going to happen? She wouldn't answer my question directly, but next came the really weird part - she kept saying something along the lines of "you're not ready to deal with this, you need to bury it, bury it really deep" and with that, she put her hands out and pushed down on my chest - it was so vivid, I could 'feel' this in my dream, as she pushed all my emotions of dealing with the sad news of my pregnancy, right down into my chest, so much that I let out a big scream. Afterwards, I felt kind of calm, like I wasn't worried any more, but I wouldn't say 'at peace'.

Anyways, not sure what I'm expecting, but just wanted to share my dream. It was really strange!! I have been processing the news of a miscarriage, and am dealing with it, so not sure what it means.

ctsmum

Hi!

Not sure if you already knew about this or not. Here's what I found on my favourite dream website:

Psychic

To see a psychic in your dream, represents your desires to know the unknown. You are experiencing anxieties about the future and in achieving your goals. Additionally, you may feel a lack of control in the path that your life is taking.

I feel that the act of the psychic pushing against your chest may be to "force out" the negative emotions you have buried deep inside, which is why you felt calm afterwards; like in a sense, you have accepted it and you're moving on.

I'm no expert nor psychic and I'm seeking answers for myself, but hopefully, it helps somewhat.

Good luck with it.