Sandra

November 04 Parents # 698

dippinsniffer

Ah Pix, my fam are like any other with their different personalities and quirks and the now 50-60yr old siblings have quarreled in the past decades but yes, everyone seems to put up with it all and generally get along very well :) .

Kim, when discussing social stuff in FB you mentioned doing stuff with your sis and her fam but I was thinking (in an effort to re-kindle that social life of yours :) ) what about friends, any you keep in touch with from school, work, uni, your kids school? Any you could see yourself (and your husband) catching up with in the coming years? What about on your husbands side, in terms of family or friends?

Pix, I like Frankie and Charlie :yes: .

SS, bath and early to bed sounds fab!

JULIA, how have your holidays been?

OK, pick-up!

Edited by dippinsniffer

Snagglepussed

Today at fracture clinic I find out that Bec's displaced fracture hasn't moved since Mon and that the registrar in Emergency pushed the WRONG way to manipulate it..Grrrrr (growth plate involved and they say that it will knit nd straighten naturally as she is so young BUT I am having my doubts and wonder if I should go for a 2nd opinion! ....And then, to add insult to injury..... leaving the hospital after the follow up and hot pink cast.....I discover my car has NO BRAKES! Make it 2 km down the road before I realise that abandoning shop is the only option!

So have to organise towing to my mechanic tomorrow and a hopeful (cheap) fix on Mon!

Hence.....bubbling here alone.....hic hic Cin Cin!

SportySpice

Boo I can see you jodes! ;)

didn't have the bath, but had one of those hot hot hot showers and the brain is finally starting to feel normal :o

did you guys see the pic of my new wedges on fb? I've been walking around the house in them tonight! heheheheheheh

And i "lashed" out with dinner..... I went and got........................ wait for it..................

Orporto's! heheheheheh and have been watching so much silly foxtel..... and now i'm propped up in bed, more foxtel and the internet! and sgee just rang to say nite to me :) bless her!

off to surf!

love to all xx

dippinsniffer

Malli, I meant to say yesterday, I have been using your book-mark since you give it to me :) . I'm reading a tome of a book right now (but more than half-way through) so it's been in my sight almost every day for weeks!

Edited by dippinsniffer

Snagglepussed

Think $hit

Think Fan!

:cry:

*Caro*

oh no, Kim!

Chat on FB?

KylieB

Kimmoi - posted in the thread in Nov 04 on FB

Snagglepussed

Yup got it girls! You are all amaaaaaaazing! I loves youse all! ;) Mwwaahhhhhhhh ;)

SportySpice

boo

well i'm cd8 in April so we'll "try" i guess for April and May though I think its not going to happen.

i can't talk to DH about it as such either, he just doesn't really get it from a "finishing' point of view and tbh I don't think he's 100% in it - I think his 3 have scared him.... honestly I really think that. They are still giving him grief.... little sh*ts they are....

anyway work is busy, DH is back home now (I hope) for awhile and G is being lovely.

back to work!

xx

manhattan

SS, I didn't realize you were back on with TTC. What a rollercoaster for you. :(

Was just sticking my head in here to let Malli and anyone else know that we've pretty much migrated to Facebook now as it's more private, so if anyone needs help finding us, shoot me a message. :)

SportySpice

just in case someone pops in here...... ;)

cd15 and giving it a go over the next few days! ;):happy:

SportySpice

cd22

DH is a pooo he's been so tired we basically got one, yes one friggin shag in last week on cd15. Clearly not on the same page. At least I can say I gave it MY best.

SportySpice

just keeping the thread alive!

SportySpice

cd20

not holding out much luck

one more month to go

dippinsniffer

Wishing you all the luck in the world, SS x.

SportySpice

thanks Dip - cd 26 here and had some IPS! may test on the w'end to put myself out of misery!

Snagglepussed

Oh hello there SS et al! ;)

Talk about a slow thread after almost 7 years!!!! LOL

Let us know how you go SS!

dippinsniffer

IPS? Interesting Pregnancy Symptoms? Irritating Pregnancy Signs?

pixiefish

ooh errrr new ticker!

Brat

hello :)

hello :)

SportySpice

Dip - Imaginery Prego symptoms!

Pix - ohhh Missy Hiccups! mwah!