Sandra

September 04 Parents # 108

bearboy01

sally how lovely - good on the boys !!!!! thats tops !!!

mum is in RPA hosp very unwell at the mom so we spent two hours in there - lovely day in sydney though X

back later to fill U in much love guys X

helly

Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day! I got cards from the boys (N's 3rd ever bit of artwork!) and chocolates and a big fluffy dressing gown - oh, 2 daytime naps too ;)

Sal You really scored! Sounds like a great day (we would've played Wii here but A lost it after some bad behaviour on Saturday) Your work situation sounds great, specially all the training.

Jayne Sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets better soon. RPA's a great hospital though, so at least she's in the best possible hands there.

Jeez it's cold here in Sydney. And A has to wear shorts to school too today cos he's gone through his last pair of sport tracksuit pants at the knee. Un-fricking-believable :rant: Since last year he'e been through at least 3 pairs of the sports pants and 4+ of the normal uniform ones, all on the right knee. Sooo expensive, and threats to just keep him in shorts won't work - he doesn't seem to care and with a lingering cough I can't do it. He's going well otherwise though, he's been moved off levelled readers onto chapter books now - so wish I could travel back in time to tell the me that was so upset when I learnt how historically deaf kids have had huge literacy problems, leaving school with a 4th grade reading level. So proud of him!

helly