Sign in to follow this  
MummOf1

Young Mums In Nowra Area

MummOf1

Hi im after some young mums or mum to be's in the Nowra area.

Ive been in search of a young mothers group or something along those lines for a little bit now.

I am 17 years old and i have a 6 month old daughter. i am interested in meeting new people with bubs.

• Like 1

nat153

I'm not a young mum but there's a few groups around. Try ringing the family care cottage as I'm sure they've got a group and I think Anglicare do as well. Otherwise I know the playgroups in Nth Nowra on Tues and Thurs would love to see you there!

~ky~

I'm no longer in Nowra, but when my now 8yo son was 3yo, we used to go to the playgroup (toddler time?) at Nowra City Church in North Nowra. It had a fantastic atmosphere, excellent facilites and really lovely and supportive ladies running it and attending. There were very young Mum and some older and more experinced. I made a lot of really good friends through that group.

mumma11

Hi I belong to a young mums group in Nowra. We meet up every second Thursday.

alyce23

Hey I'm new to nowra, I've got two little ones I'm interested in finding a play group or something for my two little ones and my self

alyce23

Hey mums I've just moved to nowra a few months ago with my two little ones I just wantting to meet parents and find play groups x thanks