littleman

finally silver lol!

Edited by littleman

Winnie The Pooh

Finally - BRONZE!!! lol

Pam*B

Finally - um...COPPER!! :lol:

lostmyid

Well what I was inferring was that we had 16 paged in our last thread...I thought that we were never going to move on iykwim?

So FINALLY we have a new thread :dance:

Nik

GIO

Finally ........... zinc!!

LouiseT

So does that make me Stainless steel?

Pam*B

LOL, knew what you meant Nik. I think poor Sandra (mod) might have been taken by surprise with our sudden surge of posts after such a loooong quiet period.

GIO

Well I forgot what everyone wrote in the last thread.

Um, Bram didn't go so well at 3yo kinder. Surprise. I thought he'd be fine.

He fell asleep after playgroup and so was really grumpy and out of sorts come kinder (afternoon). And he SCREAMED for me when we left. Broke out of the kinder, ran to gate and wailed for me. Poor thing.

Today I didn't let him fall asleep, we went to fruit market with his backpack and got some grapes especially for kinder, so I made him feel really special. He got a bit upset when I said I was leaving, so I waited til his back was turned and snuck out. LOL.

Then he was fine, he even sat down to listen to the story, which he's never done before.

Pam*B

Naww poor Bram. It's always the boys! He'll get a little better every time, I promise.

I have an old laptop that needs to go, but I need to recycle it, haven't done anything about it. I found a wanted ad in gumtree, a local guy wants 2nd hand laptops for the parts. So I contacted him and he asked me for the laptop specs. I said "it's black, it's rectangle, and it's got loads of buttons". :rofl:

Specs? Geez man, who does he think I am? Bill Gates?

Winnie The Pooh

That's too funny Pam

I probably would have said "I didn't know that computers wore glasses" or some dumb a$$ comment like that.

OK, I'm off to bed, yep, it's 9.21 and I'm buggered. Need to get up for my early morning walk/jog. No rest for the wicked, sigh....

Amanda, hope that Bram has a better week next week.

LouiseT

Joe was like that for a couple of weeks (more like 3-4) last year when he went to daycare for 2 days. Broke my heart. But the upside is that he learned I always come back. He has been at pre-prep (used to be Preschool when I was little) now for two weeks and hasn't cried once. He's been straight in and amongst it.

Bram will get there, poor little man.

joshie

Awww poor Bram! We have a funny mum at kindy this year - just started and it's the 1st time she has been away from her child - she rings every day to see how he is - which some do - but she has a list of questions - "who's he playing with......, what's he playing with...........did he cry.....is he crying now............what did he do when I left..........." the list goes on! Yesterday the teacher had to take a photo of him happily playing to prove to her he's doing fine!! :D

I have a gaggle of boys over today - is it worth doing housework??

Edited by joshie

Pam*B

Oh my god Sherryn! She has some issues, seriously. I'm sure they won't let that go on too long.

Pam*B

Hey Amanda what are your kid free days? Wondering if you want to meet up in Footscray again, or is that too far for you? Footscray is only 5 mins on the train from flinders or spencer.

GIO

Hi

I don't have any free days at the moment. FDC woman is in Sri Lanka. If I could get an au pair who didn't think her job was to sleep in and then sit around all day, then I'd have lots. LOL.

Yeah, I'd love to come to Footscray again - I might have to drag one or two with me.

We just at mums.

Sherryn - LOL that woman is funny. I did ring the first day - first time I've ever felt the need to - I just wanted to know how he was doing coz it broke my heart so much.

GIO

OK - So got a serious parenting question.

How do you - actually I'll take it to facebook.

Pam*B
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA!

lostmyid

Have a wonderful day Bi!

littleman

happy birthday Bianca:))))) x

Mum to Thalia and Dylan

Thanks Ladies! Got your messages on fb :D

Had a lovely day yesterday, was lovely and relaxing.

Ummmm...don't really have much else to share and can't remember whats been going on :huh: Hope everyone's daycare/kindy issues get sorted, it can be really emotionally draining when it's not working out the way you'd hoped.

:wub:

Bi/xx

lostmyid

Steed decided to horse whip Angus this morning. He (Angus) now has raised lash marks on his neck and chest. FTLOG what the hell is going on in his head?

GIO

Hi Guys

We had Ladies Lunch at the cricket club yesterday so I took the girls to that and we had a lovely day. Ty took the boys to a function at his old cricket club a.nd stayed at his father's for the night. His dad was so excited about having a sleepover. He got them Rice Bubbles especially - and then at about 6pm he called a cab and came & collected them from the club.

Bram slept with Pa and the dog and just thought that was the best thing - although he woke his grandfather up at 6.30. So when Ty wakes, Pa has given them yoghurt, then cereal, then toast. Hahaha.

But then Ty came home in a foul mood. He swept and then gets angry when the floor is dirty a 1/2 hr later "D'uh" mate, we've got six people inside" So I took J and went for a big walk and came home to him sleeping - LOL - Must have been grumpy coz he was tired.

Pam*B

:rofl: I know how he feels. I'm like a fish wife for the 24 hours after I clean the floors, every single week. Gets me sweet nowhere.

Your FIL is the sweetest man.

OMG Nik...with a real horsewhip?