Sandra

September 06 Parents # 218

LittleWhiteDove

Yep, you've got me on Facebook - I added a pic of Miss Butterfly this morning if you want to track down who I am lol.

So Germany are happy for you to have both? I was reading their site trying to work out if DH can get his back, and it seems they aren't a big fan of it (but maybe that's just for others who are gaining c'ship) - all so confusing, isn't it? I really should ring someone and have a chat, rather than email. We'd be about an hour the other side of Frankfurt, towards France.

:waves: to all - how dare you all have lives!

xx

Dons
:waves:

hussey

biene_maja: are you originally from Paderborn? My family is from Lippstadt, that's only about 40 minutes away from Paderborn!

biene_maja

No, not originally. I lived in Hamburg all my life before I came over here. Then my little sister moved over to study in Paderborn and got stuck there. Later on my parents split up and my dad moved to Paderborn too and while we're visiting my Mum will come there too. I really like it though. And rents are pretty cheap so we'd try to settle there if we can.

LittleWhiteDove - Found you! Miss Butterfly is sooo beautiful. How is she feeding & sleeping so far?

Where in AUS are you again. I'd email or ring the consulate in your area. The Melb one has been really helpful. Just ask them if it's possible to get it back.

I just think it's great to still have a German passport because DH, me or the kids (later in life) can live anywhere in the EU. So I'd never give that up.

So we'd be about 4 hours apart. Not too bad :)

DH and I had a long talk yesterday about TTC#3. It's funny. With the first 2 I was the pushy one desperate for babies and now I'm glad that DH is really on board with this next one. I've pretty much told him that it's now or never because with my m/c's & horrible pregnancies etc and not getting younger I just want to pop the last one out and be done with it, lol.

So I'll be ordering my Magic Juice (Naturopathic Formula I was on with Lucia & Lexi) and prepare my body so that we hopefully won't have another m/c.

:waves: everyone!

Edited by biene_maja

LittleWhiteDove

Thanks! We think she's pretty cute, she's feeding well, and sleeping like a dream - all night the last two nights! We only had one night in Hamburg, but it's a gorgeous city, I could happily live there. I'll have to give the consulate a call, as you say, it's handy to have that EU passport!

How exciting about TTC#3, fingers crossed for a sticky one! Hopefully your journey is a fast and smooth one.

00ruby00

Pinkbug

Cute sig Kathreen!

Hi everyone :) xx

LittleWhiteDove

RosieTea

Hi all

REbecca - are you and bub ok??

tintoela

rebecca is in yamba at the moment. Is there a problem?

~Simply*Blue~

I'm here got back today.

On Tuesday I was in hospital because contractions started at 30 weeks, meds worked and stopped them though, just resting and hoping they don't start again.

tintoela

rebecca - gosh i hope they hold off for you. How do you rest with 4 kids btw? I don't imagine it would be that easy.

~Simply*Blue~

Dh is home til Tuesday but my sisters come down from Brisbane and mum and dad took them the other day.

tintoela

oh thats good rebecca - make the most of it. Sounds like bubs is going to be here sooner rather than later

vetta

:waves: everyone

Sorry to hear you had a hospital trip Rebecca. I hope they don't start up again.

LittleWhiteDove

Oh my, Rebecca, how scary! I feel really daft for my comment on Facebook now, I thought you were just in Yamba for a minii-break! Do they have a hospital there? I thought it was in Maclean?

Fingers crossed bub behaves and stays put for another few weeks, how long until your c/s?

~Simply*Blue~

We were lwd it happened before we left but was given the all clear to go. Things a little shakey ATM but hoping nothing happens and

that at least I make it to Saturday so I don't have to go to Brisbane. I do have steroids on board though so that will help if it does happen.

tintoela

rebecca - glad your still hanging in there - and bubs too. I hope you keep him in there for a while yet!

Becca1605

Oh man I’m so sorry I’m not keeping up. I seem to FB and that’s about it these days!

Congratulations on your pregnancy Paula! So very exciting.

Good luck in TTC Maren – it’s great hubby is on board.

Rebecca – I’m so glad they managed to stop the contractions...a little longer inside is definitely best

Strom - :bighug:

We have been so busy...DH currently does shift work so works lots of weekends, but as of next year he is doing Mon-Fri, which will be great for family time, not so great for $$ as kids will have to go to CC 4 days per week (rather than the current 2) and he loses Sunday extra pay. But overall I think it will be better.

Busy with Christmas parties and working. Can’t wait until holidays – 5 more working days! Got all the kids presents sorted, just need something for my parents – can’t work out what to get them!

*No~eye~deer*

Rebecca- Fingers crossed he can stay put for a bit longer!!! Good luck.

:waves: to everyone else! I am just catching up on the run.

Mwah

tintoela

hi everyone,

Just survived another summer storm here. Its been raining for weeks and finally we get some sun and a storm each day.

Just finished off my christmas shopping and all the presents are now wrapped and under the tree!

Paula - i'm so sorry for your loss big hugs and thinking of you at this time. :(

RosieTea

HI all

If you didn't read it on f/b we lost our bub on wednesday.

To say I am devisated would be an understatement.

Troops-- thanks for the text xxxx

Becca1605

Paula I don't think I have you on FB....but just saw in the miscarriage section.

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you!

LittleWhiteDove

Paula, I am so very sorry :bighug:

Becca - sounds like an interesting few months ahead. Good luck finding a new routine that fits you all.

Rebecca - at least I don't feel so daft now! I've got everything crossed for you that bub stays put.

:waves: and :wub: to everyone else!

All good here, I've been really busy with lots of work, as per usual for this time of year. I've also applied to go back to uni next year, studying languages - German first up (Maren, where are you? :p ), plus something that's just come up this week, I'm starting a film developing business, following the closure of our local photo store. So lots of exciting stuff. Plus our house is coming together, our roof should be finished this afternoon... Then we are at a standstill until mid-Jan unfortunately, but we hope to have the outside complete by the end of Jan, and maybe even have it finished by end of Feb! So over living through renos!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Good luck surviving the first week of holidays!!

xx

Pinkbug

Paula, I'm so sorry to hear your news :( I can't imagine how you've been feeling, I hope you have lots of love and hugs from those around you. Thinking of you xx

LWD - Your house is going to look fantastic! Best of luck for the studies, I'm itching to do something with my brain too. I'll enrol in uni for 2012 I think.

Rebecca - your bump is so cute on fb. Do you have comparison pics of your other pregnancies in an old album on there too? I'll check next time I'm on. :) Here's hoping you get no more contractions for a while.

Bec - What are you up to with work these days? I think I remember you saying you studies psych too but I'm not sure if you're still doing the book selling parties too?? Do you think the kiddies will do just fine at care for the extra days?

Much love to everyone, hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season with our big 4yr olds. :D I was going to get a Santa photo taken today but we'll do that tomorrow now. My boys just love going out and seeing all the decorations in the shops!

xx