Sandra

November 04 Parents # 693

Tombi

Congratulations Malli! Hope you are loving every minute of newborn freshness :)

Pix :( Thinking of you mate... We'll chat later about work stuff when you are ready, just take time to look after yourself and your family. Love you.

Very busy over here, moving into office, but am reading from time to time.

xx

pixiefish

Just popping in to say that I am not in a great place right now - nuchal scan was great but bloods showed a few potential issues where invasive testing has been recommended so feeling quite out of sorts right now.... it won't happen until mid November so quite a while to wait but I am putting most stuff on hold until then - well after the party is done today. Put together with dad's upcoming open heart surgery and I am feeling a touch overwhelmed :mellow: anyway just wanted to let you know as I might be scarce until I get over most of this xxx

Snagglepussed

Oh Pix thinking of you! Nothing like being in limbo......the waiting game is always so difficult.....

We're here if you need us! ;-)

KylieB

Pix :( Yes, not knowing makes things all the more difficult. I still think, though, that sometimes the bloods can throw a curveball as well?

And keep in mind with your dad, that things have come forward in leaps and bounds since all those years ago so he is in good hands and probably the best country in the world for that type of surgery.

Thinking of you X

mamabetty

Congratulations MALLI - well done sweetie. Another beautiful little girl to add to your growing family. :) Great stuff.

PIX - mum had open heart surgery more than 20 years ago and although it was full on and freaked me out at the time, it was a raging success to the point she never had to go and have her other valve done like they thought she would 10 years later. Thinking of you. Try not to worry about any tests until you need to hey? Easy to say I know........xxxxx

HALLOWEEN - drives me nuts. So not into it here. :rolleyes: Max got invited to 2 lots of trick or treating and I said no - a 10 year old roaming the streets scabbing for sweets unsupervised - no way jose! Especially where we live - most people have fenced off properties with the houses set right back on acreage. We just shut the gate and leave the light off and noone bothers us. A few kids in the neighbourhood do it but I'm not ready to go there yet. And I always think of Michael Myers when I think of Halloween. :tongue::unsure::ph34r::o

Zac's birthday was brilliant. Fell on friday so he had a great day at school - swimming and Auskicking after school - I took in cupcakes for the kids. He chose Maccas for dinner (we had Indian :tongue: ). Then Saturday was his party at a play centre and they had a ball. Mini golf, bumper boats, water slide, rock climbing and vertical trampoline - yay! Very tired but happy boys all around (and one girl). He got heaps of good pressies and is still opening them and playing with them now. :D

Anyway, need to get the clothes off the line. Be good. xxx