Sign in to follow this  
Sandra

October 04 Parents # 216

Pam*B

Smart kid. I remember thinking the same thing, but then I had a lightbulb moment - it's not christmas eve everywhere in the world at the same time, so that would definitely give him time to deliver to every kid in the world. That extra 12ish hours rofl. At that flash of inspiration, my faith was restored.

Amanda, where are these freaken floor board photos. My god woman is it a secret or what? Are they gold? Cmooooon!

Pam*B

Scratch that. Found it. :blush:

Noice.

The only thing I don't like about floorboard thru the whole house is the goddam mopping situation. You don't have to mop carpet, so you have that extra chore. On the plus side, you can't stain floorboards and you can eventually get scratches out.

GIO

I now own this:

http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Veh...QAdIdZ245299349

Pam, I thought a mop was a bad hairdo. LOL.

OK - I just thought that with kids growing up so early these days that she'd probably know by this time next year. But I suppose they just accept things pretty easily - like the Muslim kids at school don't have Christmas but she doesn't over-analyse it.

Pam*B

LOL, which one? It took me to a whole page of caravans.

Most of Eve's classmates still believe wholeheartedly. Eve is sus, if not altogether wise to the scam. But at least she's aware it's a scam now, unlike when she discovered the tooth about the truth fairy (scratch that, reverse it haha). Then she thought it was an amazing discovery the world needed to know about, and went to school to let everyone know. Luckily no one believed her lmao....

GIO

Aha, they must have removed the ad. Anyway, it's a caravan. It has been stripped out so no kitchen, has desk at one end and bed at the other. Basic, but just what we need.

Now to await for the perfect au pair to come along. I have advertised on gumtree but no luck so far, I think all the backpackers are planning on heading up to Byron for Xmas & New Year. I know I would if I were a 20 yo backpacker. So maybe we won't find one until next year.

Cheers

A

Pam*B

Maybe you'll be right for the holidays anyway. I find once school finishes, even with the kids home all the time, it's still easier because there's nowhere you have to be, no rushing, routine doesn't matter so much, etc.