HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN

:)

bears
Happy Birthday Hayden :D

Pam*B

Ah bloody hell, missed another one!

Happy Birthday Hayden!

I hope he had a good one.

One of bf's had a bub yesterday too, a little boy, Nash. I'm off to see them very shortly.

bears
Happy Birthday Sharon :D

GIO

Happy Birthday Hayden - Hope you had a lovely day.

Happy Birthday Sharon

So she finally had him. Hope it all went well and she didn't upset the dr's plans too much. LOL.

All good here. Wish I was up at the Gold Coast.

I'm under 60kg - so getting there. Have been doing Gillian Michaels 30 day shred, so I'm getting shredded. Ty is doing it with me. The first day I thought he was gonna die. He turned blue and was so swollen that I couldn't see his eyes.

littleman

hi

thanx for the birthday wishes.

Have had alovely time, got some relaly nice perfume and body washes, a handbag ( GUESS) and dinner as well:)) Relaxing now as its raining.

Amanda - waht is the detox/diet thing you are doing?? interested.

gotta go, shall speak soon:)

GIO

http://www.totallynatural.com.au/15-day-detox-program.htm

Sharon, this is the detox I did (have finished now though). And I'm currently a member of:

http://www.calorieking.com.au

It's free and online. What I'm linking so far is that there are quite a few women who just want to lose a few kgs (ie people like me) and they have a few people who are very knowledgeable about exercises and fitness.

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-...d/dp/B00127RAJY

This is the DVD Ty and I are doing (as well as other exercise stuff). It's so tough!!!

Pam*B

Happy Birthday for last week Shaz, sorry I forgot to send my wishes last week. I hope you got spoilt.

Guess what...I'm back on calorie king! :lol:

It hit me yesterday that trying to loosely monitor energy in/energy out without complicating things by actually counting calories isn't working. It used to, but I seem to have reached a stage where I can't control myself as well as I used to! I'm not gaining weight right now...but I do need to lose some. So I need to go back to writing down what I eat, it really helps me.

Oh how could I forget, our pink ribbon breakfast. We've not finished counting yet but it's somewhere around the $10k mark or more, we're pretty chuffed.

We're already planning next years. Everyone had a great time, we've been on a high ever since, and we've all been getting tonnes of feedback from guests telling us what a fantastic time they had. It's the talk of the school! :lol: I'm very glad to have made so much money for the foundation, but I also want everyone to have had a great time - it would really suck to put on such a big event and find out it was boring for people.

What else...oh yeah I've just committed to buy a new camera. I wasn't planning it yet - it's the camera I was going to upgrade to when the business could pay for it, which would mean 1. it's paid for and 2. it's justified by the fact it's paid for. Except the son of a photographer friend of mine who bought this model but almost never used it has finally given in and agreed to sell it. So yaay for me, it's too good an opportunity to pass up to get my dream model camera for 2/3rds of the cost.

Well that was a me post. Sorry bout that, had a bit of news.

Edited by Pam*B

littleman

thankx for that amanda - so you lost 1 kilo on the detox and ty lost 8 wow thats a good effort:)

CK -i have tried that beofre but for some reason i just couldnt get into it, i know it should be simple enough, maybe i shoudl give it another go.

how much was the dvd...are you shredded yet?? LOL

Pam - so agree we always think we knwo how much we are eating but in fact often we dont, or we justify or little get the amount wrong, as in 100grams..and what 100grams really looks like. I know one thing for sure when you get married you do end up eating larger serving sizes theres no doubt, also i found that you continually eat the same portions as you get older which in fact we shoudl be eating less portions as we get older as our bodies just dont need it...perhaps thats also why we have a larger older population overweight:(

I am feeling pretty good having lost 2.2 although i now have a cold and i always feel puffy and fluidy when i get them for some reason, so am not goign to weigh myself tomorrow but wait till it settles down. Loving the gym atm, but need some more arm exercises:)

okay better dash going to have a coffee:)

cheers

GIO

Sharon

If you want a copy of the DVD email me your address. I think I might know someone who has a copy. We took photos on the weekend - after day 4 - but I'll show you after day 30 - and we'll see if there is a difference - I bloody hope so.

Well done Pam - So proud of you.

With the Calorie King - I also have been doing the Calorie King University LOL - it is a course to help you understand why you overeat, what your triggers are etc etc. And today I only just "got it" that you have to change your eating habits permanently. I had it in my head that I would eat lower calories for a month or two til I get down to 55kg and then go back to my old habits. But the old habits are what was making me put on weight.

Same as when I gave up smoking. I thought I'd give it up for a bit, but then go back to social smoking. Nope, you can't do that - it has to be a permanent solution.

Anyway, so that was something I only just realised.

Also it turns out I was grossly overestimating the affect exercise has on calorie burning. I couldn't understand why I put on weight in Adelaide when I was doing more exercise. Every second day I walked into Glenelg and back (8km round tirp - so a pretty big walk. But then I'd just eat as I pleased because I'd burned so many calories. Turns out I hadn't.

Somebody over there said weightloss is 80% diet and 20% exercise - which would make sense - I would have guessed 50/50 a few weeks back and wondered why I was so frustrated.

So yeah, for somebody who likes to think she's quite knowledgeable about nutrition and stuff, I still have lots I can learn!

littleman

hi amanda that would be great if i could get a copy:) yep it is what goes in rather then exercise i think in most cases, although there are a few peopel who can eat like horses and not put on anything, i guess they just have a really good metabolism.

Would love to see before and after shots:) always inspiring.

i agree also its so hard not to justify the food thing, i mean, well i did a 4 km walk today so i can eat this , this and this, just doesnt work that way.

Pam - so sorry i meant to say congrats on your PInk Ribbon day also:) I am so glad it went well and you have rave reviews for next year.

okay off to bed now.

littleman

hi ladies just checking in to see how we are all going.

feelign abit tired atm, yuck and bloated wish i could blame af lol. You know when your body just craves food, am having a few of those days...need to get back on track.

okay better go want these kids to bed early tonight:)

Pam*B

Happy Sunday!

Yeah Shaz I'm finding it really hard to not eat chocolate daily. I always liked choc but I had to be in the mood. Some time in the last I don't know how long I developed a daily compulsion for it and it's hard to quit. The days I do manage to avoid it, I can't stop thinking about it! I might need to join you in the university Amanda.

littleman

hey pam theres an interesting thread in the diet and exercise part on eb, about sugar and addiction, its quite fasinating...makes you really rethink sugar...not that chocolate is bad, but makes you think.

am off to the gym.

yes happy sunday everyone.

i had some photos done by a friend, am posting on fb some, ones on already, felt all glam and sexy lol...

okay better get moving:)

Pam*B

Oh god yes, I forgot to look! Had lunch with Amanda on Friday and she was raving about how gorgeous you look. BRB

Oh I can only find the one photo, your profile pic. Hubba hubba! You look STUNNING! How did Rick react?

bears

Sharon, you do look gorgeous in that photo. You should frame it :)

4 more sleeps for me until we meet our new little baby! I'm both excited and terrified! I'm really looking forward to my 5 night stay in hospital but dreading how I will cope when I get home. DH will be taking 2 weeks off when I get home and then it's only another 2 weeks until school holidays, so the timing is pretty good. :) DH has a lot to do whilst I'm in hospital! We have nothing ready and he's only just started painting the new bedroom.

Hope everyone is well xx

littleman

lol pam - ther are some more but unsure whether fb place to post them lol. some more of that type shoudl be coming soon, was happy i figured not getting any younger lol and sam( you know her) and i had a play one day:) at leat i have some nice shots of me at 41:)

claire - best of luck, rest up at much as you can at hospital:)

its hot here today, but i still managed the gym:)

got aircon on now though:)

p.s pam ricks reaction - lets just say priceless:)

Edited by littleman

GIO

Oh, Claire - I'm so excited. So, um, what colour is he painting the bedroom?

Sharon - Yeah, I did rave about you. LOL.

Well Ty is away in India again. And how's this? Mum says she'll have a day off to help me out with the kids. "Oh, ace, I'll go swimming, I never get to go swimming"

She rings up Sun night. OK I'm having tomorrow off to help you out with the children. We are meeting your cousin for lunch at a shopping centre, so after you have taken L & H to school/kinder, put the others in the car and drive to the shopping centre to meet me and have lunch with us.

Sorry mum, I have to conduct interviews at the kinder. She rings back, OK, I've organised it for morning tea. Excellent!!!

I mean, I don't mind meeting my mum at a shopping centre and having lunch/morning tea with her (and others). She's pretty good company. But it p*sses me off that she thinks that she's the world's best grand mother for "helping me"

Anyway, sent her an SMS saying that I'm too busy.

So she finally came to the party and drove here, swapped cars & took B & J out so I could clean up and she took some washing home with her (my washing machine broken).

But when she got back here I had a migraine it was my aunt and my cousin who stayed and cooked dinner for the kids and bathed them. My aunt even took L to swimming lessons.

So, anyway, I'm lucky to have been ill on a day when I had people around to help me.

Speaking of which, my period is horrendous. I am sooooo sooky, and can't stop crying, and then I got this migraine. My hormones just are nuts.

Ciao

A

bears

Amanda, the new bedroom is actually for the boys, so it's a blue colour! They picked the colour...I don't particularly like it!

Our tumble dryer has died. It was on for 1.5 hours this morning and when I went to take the clothes out, everything was cold and wet! Great timing! We've had it for 9 years, so it hasn't done too badly. I'm now about to order another one online and will hopefully get it delivered tomorrow! I can't do without my dryer, especially with the recent weather we've been having.

Today I'm going to start packing my hospital bag! :o

bears
Oh, and Happy Birthday Amanda!!

GIO

Thanks Claire!

Buggar about the dryer, but boy, you don't muck around do you? LOL. A new one the next day. that's ace.

littleman

claire - its been terribel weather in sydney hey, i have my dryer on now, as you dont knwo if its just goign to pour down with rain in 5 mins. Not long to go now:)

AManda - already said on fb happy birthday, can i ask how old?? i am sort of losing track with ages lol.

Has anyonetried microdermabasion?? i was thinking if doing it?

better go have coffee and get a kindy mornign tea and help out out uniform shop:)

littleman

hi just wanted to say amanda i got the dvd thaks so much:) looking forward to trying it out:0

GIO

Hi

You're welcome - I hope you love it in the same way that I love/hate it! Hahaha.

I am 37 and feeling every day of it today - my back pulled something - no doubt from all the lifting of children so feeling like a cripple today - no shred for me.

Will take myself swimming tomorrow since it, errr, didn't work out on Monday.

It is before 6pm and I have 3/4 of them in bed. Hooray.

I had a friend from mothers group who had microdermabrasion - she was a nutrimetics consultant and had lovely skin anyway.