Sandra

September 06 Parents # 217

Dons

Hey Girls

Hi Vickpaul lovely to see you again :)

Nadine - would love to see youand Terri just let me know a date (when you can) as we may be heading down to Torquay in NY

Am on standby for taking jas to emergency - she has had a fused labia practically since birth and is in so much pain today and agitated and has had minimal output (wee) so just waiting for DH to get home

BBS xx

RosieTea

Dons - big hugs to Jas, hope she gets quick treatment are you going to RCH?

VIc - great to see you.. COme in more often

LWD _ go the mummy milk :)

Son - you'll be a great teacher.

Nadine - yes we have a landcruiser and a nissan patrol so no probs with the car, just have to buy new car seats as Connors are too old to use now.

tintoela

dons - hope she is ok? Is there something they can do to help her with that?

vickpaul - thanks for the update! Glad to hear all is well.

AFM - not much happening around here. Been really busy on my days off and doesn't look like its going to ease up anytime soon. We had a birthday celebration for Qantas yesterday and John Travolta was there! Got some pics of him but unfortunately we couldn't get a pic with him.

Got some kids parties coming up in the next few weeks and its our 6th wedding anniversary on the 20th November and then before we know it xmas parties and xmas will be here! Crazy!

Big hello to everyone!!!!! :D:D:D

LittleWhiteDove

Vic - lovely to hear from you, don't be a stranger, k?

Dons - I hope J is ok, I was only thinking of her the other day, wondering if the situation had resolved itself.

Jodi - how exciting! Sounds like you've got a busy few weeks ahead, good luck!

Paula - :grin: full cream! Are you going to find out baby's gender?

RosieTea

LWD

LWD - I would love to find to out but DH doesn't like to know.. I'm easy what ever we have, just waiting for the "bet you hoping for a girl" lines to come, to which I will answer, nah just one we like

~Simply*Blue~

lol Paula and you will get them. I just say straight out now it's a boy, it stops all the oh well this one has to be a girl rubbish.I'm completely happy now with all my boys:)

Good to hear from you Vic :)

Talon had his first boy parts accident today I feel so sorry for him, he's hobbling around and can't wee properly :(

Dons i hope jas is ok I remember you mentioning that before