Sign in to follow this  
F.E.B.E

Jacqui's Auskick family

F.E.B.E

Read about Jacqui's family's experience with the Auskick AFL program here:

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/my-life/my...0729-10wt0.html

and leave and comments or questions below.

Jacqui's family started with Auskick in 2008 when their eldest, Matthew, was in Pre-Primary.

The Auskick Co-Ordinator in the area called into the school for a bit of a demonstration and gave all the kids information sheets on how to find the local club. Matt was keen and said he wanted to have a go as did most of the boys in his class.

Matt is now competing in his 3rd season. Next season Jacqui's second boy, Josh will be playing as well. Josh joins in with Matt’s training sessions on a Friday afternoon and has filled in for the team four or five times this season when one of the teams have been short on numbers.

BaldBalls

Thank you for sharing the story. My DS1 did auskick for years. I have a collection of the back packs here :)

Ninak

Auskick has been a great introduction to a team sport for our son. he can't wait for Sundays. Will be tough for him to wait an entire year for it all to start up again.

The whole organisation that Auskick offers is brilliant. Better than any other kids activity out there! :rolleyes:

~*~Jacqui~*~

We had our wind-up on Sunday and all the kids received a medal & had a great time.

Onto Cricket now.

Ninak - is the Milo In2Cricket program run where you are? It's a really great set-up as well.

*Masterchef_Mummy*

Hi Jacqui,

Great article. When I saw the pic of your son with Antoni Grover it looked like a Jandakot top. If it's the Jandakot Jets team I know them well as I have 3 nephews who have played for them for years and a brother who is a coach. I totally agree with you on the 8am winter mornings! It is freezing !!! :D

Edited by brewnl