Sandra

April 06 Parents # 189

Mumtotrampolinists

Mav got a fold out sofa with sleeping bag, it's all he wanted oh and 2 pillow pets. He's a collector of them and giraffes

Mumtotrampolinists

Wow stil no one returns...I'm a loner...... Anyways I have news. My 21 year old is expecting her first baby on July 4th (chaytons birthdate) I'm so dotty..... We have had lots of ups and downs her and I over baby stuff raising etc.... But we dealt with it and got over it. I went to antenatal the other day with her and to my surprise the midwife was talking to her and I'm on the labour room support person with her partner. OMG what do I do? I'm always giving birth never the other side of the birth.

Quack Quack

I still check in here occasionally :D I dont seem to be up on the Facebook chat.... so I might be the loner!

Congratulations on being a Granny ;)

Polaris

I get on too sometimes although not as much as I used to. I admit that I have been a little busy of late.

Still doing uni and only have two more years to go after this one, yeah! Working part time (although am on leave right now).

Just had our third baby on the weekend (14 Jul) a little boy that we named Ryker Thor. He it a dream - just eats and sleeps, I am sure this will change with time but all going well.

5*little*ducks - I don't do facebook either. There are plenty of things that I can waste my time on whilst on the net I don't really need another thing.

Mumtotrampolinists - wow a Nan, congratulations. I am sure you will be fine on "the other side", how lovely that she has appointed you labour room support person.

Okay I need to get in a quick shower before the little man awakens for a feed, hope everyone else is going well.

Dee

Quack Quack

Oh... I do facebook ;) just not up on the April 2006 chat room. Congratulations on the birth of little Ryker Thor... you must be so busy, working, studying and making babies!