~Simply*Blue~

I'm Gold! First time in years I think!

Bubsies

lol - you girls are funny :)

Dons

Bronzy for da donsy :)

Pinkbug

I'm very out of touch in here but I had to claim the BOOBS! Lol

Big congratulations go to Jodi and Rebecca I see!!! :excite: Wow!!

xx

Becca1605

:waves: I've been MIA again, and just popped in quickly - on lunch break.

Amy - a belated CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of Ethan!! Not sure how I missed that one

Jodi - congratulations - I'm so excited for you! March babies are adorable :)

LWD - great news about the nappies - Hunter still wets through his night nappy...dont' think he will ever be night trained

Mandy - you have one gorgeous girl there!!

Kat - awww, makes me melt, love that photo of them in bed together

Hunter had his first day at kindy today. DH had drop off duty and apparently Hunter was hysterical. He really finds seperation hard. But Hunter rang me when he got home and said he had a great time. And 2 of his friends from childcare were there so that's great!

~*troops*~

just checking in say hi to everyone!

hope all the pregnant mamas are ok. Jodi are you feeling well?

Not much doing here kids are good work is crap am off to vanuatu for a wedding tomorrow (lambs godmum finally marrying her high school sweetheart) mmm 25 degrees and duty free booze BAZINGA!!

mandy and kat lovin the pics on FB i always say it but i really do think the sep mums produce the cutest kids.

have a good weekend x x x x

Becca1605
:waves:

Becca1605

heeeeeellllllooooooo

tintoela

Hi, I missed the start of this thread somehow.

Big hello to all.

Troops - hope vanuatu was good saw some of your pics on FB. I am doing quite well so far just feeling very very tired.

Congrats to you too i see pinkbug! We are due only a couple days apart!

Rebecca - glad your scan went well.

AFM - not much to report here just really tired. Cannot wait to get to the 2nd trimester and hopefully get some energy back.

Edited by tintoela

terriw31

OMG Chenoa!!! Congrats hunny!!! :babyflip: :babyflip: :babyflip:

Am I allowed to be this clucky? :baby:

~Simply*Blue~

OMG how did I miss that!!??

CONGRATULATIONS CHENOA!!

I have 1 happy healthy baby on board here, as you probably know from fb as I had my scan yesterday :)

Terri Absolutely!

Pinkbug

Thanks Terri and Jodi! :) I'm so sick atm I'm not spending much time on the computer. I was only sick for the standard amount of time with the boys so it shouldn't be too much longer. Hopefully!

Hope everyone is well, it's so slow in here!

xx

ETA - wow, not much action in here and then two posts on top of each other! Lol. Thanks Rebecca! Oh great news about your scan! I saw the thumbnail pic of baby when I checked fb on my mobile in bed last night but it wouldn't let me open it up to full size, which I meant to do today! Did I see a very girly nub??! It looked that way from the teeny size I saw it anyway! I'll have to go back and have a look on the computer so I can see it big!

I have a single baby in the right spot too. I've had lots of trouble with spotting so I had a scan just over 5weeks. All looks ok. :wub:

Edited by Pinkbug

~Simply*Blue~

yes it is a girly nub, not getting excited, I'll wait for the next scan :)

Hope the spotting settles, you had bleeding with Gabriel didn't you?

Pinkbug

Still though, have you re-examined all 12wk scans of your boys? Were they all clearly boy nubs? I know mine were both typically boy. ;) I would get quietly excited with your scan!

Yes, I had bleeding for one week with Gabriel (8-9wks) but this has been different. I found out early (just over 3wks I got my bfp) and the very next day I started spotting! I was thinking I must just be getting af but it never happened, the spotting continued for over a week though and then stopped for a couple of days before starting up again much heavier and it's been here ever since! It's hardly there now though (today has been so good, almost nothing at all) and my gp is quite confident it's all still from when implantation happened even though that was a while ago. She said she's seen it often when she worked in Sydney. It was good to get an early scan but I'll be so happy to get another. :) I think I have another boy. :wub: I would still love a daughter but another son would be lovely too. We did a bit of swaying for a girl but we didn't do it properly in the end as we were thinking it was reducing our fertility too much to even conceive and we wanted a baby regardless, sooner rather than later. We'll be happy either way but I do feel too similar to my other pregnancies to think I'd be growing a girl! Lol

xx

~Simply*Blue~

I only had the 12 week scan with talon and miller. Miller doesn't have a good nub shot but Talon's is a definate boy nub.

It would be ironic if this were a girl as this is the only time, besides talon, that we've done nothing at all to sway for a girl. And it's also the only baby that wasn't planned.

00ruby00

Oh wow congrats Chenoa... didn't realize you and dh were ttc. Here's hoping for a little pink one for you.

Rebecca.. how did your mil take the news you were expecting no5? If i remember correctly she wasn't too impressed you were having Cooper.

Here's hoping for a pink bundle for you aswell!!

TT'ing Amaya atm.. things are going great. No accident's this week... and have gotten a couple of no 2's aswell :) YAY... putting knicker's on her though.. she can't get them down yet.. so will try them again next week. Not game to take her out with out a nappy yet lol.

So only the twins in nappies fulltime now (PHEW) breaking the bank.. between formula and nappies lol. We are going through a tin in 3 days :omg:

My mum is going back to work on monday... I am sh*tting myself!!! She helps me during the day with the girls.. and she will feed one of the twins.. while I feed the other. Also she watches them all.. while I run Xavier to school. But as of monday.. I am doing it all on my own.

I know I will be fine during the day... by myself. What is worrying me... is the dropping off and picking up from school. With Xavier being 5.. and in Pre-Primary.. (over here in WA.. it's kindy.. 2 full days a week.. then Pre-Primary.. 5 full days..then Year 1..etc) I have to walk him into class.. and I can leave then.. or I can go read a story.. or do puzzels etc.

So I am going to have to take alllll of the kids out of the car.. to take Xavier into class. And it's nothing but sh*tty weather atm :( we will all most likely get soaked :(

Really really stressing over it actually. It's not like I can leave them all in the car and walk him to class.

One of the other mum's has offered to take him into class if we are there at the same time... or I can take her daughter in... and she can watch the kids. As.. she has 5 kids aswell.. but only has a 6 month old and a 2 year old at home during the day...but still a pain to take out of the car... iykwim.

Things are going pretty good other than me stressing about school drop offs n pickups lol. Oh and besides Indigo being really sick.. and now Xavier and Zahli are sick :(

I hate winter... we seem to just get rid of it.. and then xav will bring something home from school. The twins have been sick on and off for the past 4-5 weeks :(

The twins are 9 weeks old :omg: and going great.. I am really enjoying them. Only have to get up once a night.. but up for 1 hour on a good night..and up to 2 hours on a bad night. Indigo can take foreverrrr to drink her bottle.. drives me batty lol.

Poor Indigo has a strawberry mark growing on her forehead :( I hope it doesn't grow too much. I am already getting asked "what's that on her forehead" when I am out... like I don't get enough questions when I am out.. with having twins :rofl:

They are still sleeping next to each other in the cot.. so cute! When they are awake.. they will lay there and look at each other :wub: Tobias loveees looking at the mobile above the cot aswell.

Gotta go.. Xavier and Zahli have just started being silly (SIGH)

Oh Zahli has started throwing tantrums :omg: she get's put in the corner.. and omg.. she starts carrying on... "i dont want to be in the corner.. I want to get out of the corner" while she is jumping up and down :rant: She used to stand there and be quiet.. face the corner.. and do her punishment.. then out of no where... she has started carrying on... I think mainly since the twins have been home. I explain to her.. she will stand there longer if she keeps carrying on.. but she just keeps going... I ignore her... but sometimes.. when i have had enough.. I just yell at her :( to be quiet otherwise she will be there all day.

When she has finallllly shut up :lol: and done her time.. I let her out and ask her why she was put in the corner in the first place. "coz I was chucking a tantrum" or whatever other reason she was put in there for... so she knows why she is put in there... and I also explain that if she carries on in the corner.. she will stay there longer etc and I ask her.. what happens if she carries on in the corner... and she will answer correctly.. so I know she is listening. Then maybe 10 mins later.. lol she has thrown another tantie (sigh)... so back in there she goes... and then carries on :rant: It's like she doesn't learn or something.. I feel like I am banging my head against the wall at the moment with her.

Her tanties are over.. say.. Amaya goes and get's a toy Zahli "had" been playing with.. but had gone and started playing with something else... and as soooon as Zahli notices.. it's "MINE!! give it back" and Amaya will say "no" and then she tries to snatch it off her.. and if she can't get it.. she will then start jumping up and down.. going..."mine.. I want it back.. I had it first"

I don't know where she got this from.... but I am SICK of it... and Xavier is doing the.. trying to snatch thing aswell.. and he is bloody 5.5 years old :omg: They both will just about knock over whoever has what it is they want... to try and snatch it back.

I don't know where it came from.. and it's only been since the twins have come.. they didn't do it before :( I don't know what to do to try and stop them from doing it.. especially at their age.. I didn't think they should be doing it. I have tried explaining they can't snatch etc... they have to use their manner's and ask for it nicely.. etc

If anyone has any idea's on what I can do.... pleeeeeease spill lol.. I am over it. By the end of the day... I just want to walk out the front door sometimes... just to get away lol.

anyways.. lol I really have to go!

xxxx

~Simply*Blue~

Kat I told my MIL when I was about 5 weeks. She said "oh sh*t, oh no, oh sh*t'. Then was it planned? Then how far along are you.

When I told her I was only five weeks, she said 'oh so you're still really early' with the tone that suggested I'll probably still miscarry.

Then when I told dh that she wasn't very happy, she rang back and left a message on my phone saying I must have got the wrong impression, f off, I didn't get it wrong, that's the impression she gave.

We actually had a big blow up a a few weeks ago now about something else, and she will never be looking after my kids again, and I want as little to do with her as possible.

Anyway, I'm with you on the school drop off Kat, I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it. This baby is due the week before or the week of Talon's first week at school, and Caden and Millers first week of preschool. Can you see the classroom from the dropoff point? I think I'd be happy just watching Talon walk in, once he gets settled anyway, but the kindy rooms are right at the front of the school. And then at the preschool I'll have the other 4 (4 OMG!) But at least there if it's raining and I can get a park right out the front I'm happy enough to leave the other kids in the car, as I don't have to go all the way into the place and the car is in sight the whole time.

I'm also with you on the 'mine' fighting and snatching toys, I have no idea how to stop it though, it's been really stressing me out lately. I've been threatening to take away their favourite toys, but it doesn't always work. I mostly hate the screaming that goes along with it.

Edited by ~Simply*Blue~

Banana Pancakes

Chen, congrats again :D Im so happy for you and your dh! Good luck with the spotting. I agree with your dr it sounds like implantation spotting especially as you have m.s. I really hope you get your little girl!

I think Mandy broke our girl drought so I also have a strong feeling that Bec's will be a little girl as well! I know its too early to get excited but my fingers are crossed.

(It goes without saying that a baby boy will be delightful as well! Boys are so cute and get cutter as they grow up. My ds is almost 10 and its so cool watching his personality grow. He is going to be such a great man one day :wub: )

Kat, I hear you on the school runs, and I only had 1 toddlers and 1 baby. Is there a school bus he can catch? At my ds school, parents only walk them to the gate or drop them off in the drop off zone where they walk into the gate by themselves, is that a option?

Jodi, sorry to hear you are feeling tired. Not long until the 2nd semester!

RosieTea

Hiya

Back on line briefly

Chen - congrats that is fantastic news

Bec- good luck with a pink bundle.

Nadine - your turn, go for another boy :p

AFM

All ok here, moved house this week, exhausted as we had noone to help and no one to look after the kids.

Mandy1980

Hey all

Nice to see some action in here.... it's been so very quiet!! :)

Chenoa - was wondering when you were going to spill!! :) Congrats again and glad to hear the spotting has settled down.

Rebecca - I agree with Chen, it does look like a very girly nub. I thought that as soon as I saw your photo but didn't want to say anything, firstly, cos I am not a total full bottle on the nub theory, and secondly, cos I know what it is like to be at this point and looking into every sign and symptom hoping that it points "girl:. I had a very girly nub shot at 12 weeks too, check out on my fb if you want to compare. I hope that you do get your girl. :) But as Nadine said baby boys are also so very cute!!

Kat - luckily my boys are a bit older and I am able to use the kiss and drop zone in the mornings, which means not having to get the othe kids out of the car. Also I can pull up to within about a metre from the door to Brody's preschool so can run him in and leave Kyani in the car if it is raining or something. Next year will be a bit different as Brody will be in Kindy and I will have to take him in but then Kyani will be a bit older by then and she will also be my only "extra" child that isn't going to school. I would definatley tag team with your friend that you mentioned. That way you are helping each other out.

I don't have much advice for the tantrums...luckily I haven't had a tantrum chucker yet...touchwood...hopefully Kyani is the same. :lol: I hope it is just the older kids going through a bit of an adjustment period with the twins arriving. Try to stay calm, and ignore the tantrums. I always watch Supernanny on fox, I love alot of her techniques. Good luck!!

Well Kyani is 2 months old today!! :( Why does time have to go so fast!!! Not fair. Anyways she is going well now after recovering from bronchiolitis. She is a great sleeper. I usually feed her around 9:30pm and she co-sleeps with me and doesn't wake up again until about 5am. Bliss!! Makes up for my bad boy sleepers. She will then have a couple of 1-1.5 hour sleeps during the day and then will cluster feed most of the arvo.

It is all going to hit me when Troy goes back to work on Thursday. he has managed to work locally since Kyani was born but on Thursday he goes back onto his fly in fly out roster which is 2 week on / 1 week off. Should be fun...NOT!!

Anyways, my princess has just woken.

BBL

Coupla piccies

Kyani2.jpg

Kyani1.jpg

July2010036.jpg

tintoela

Mandy - she is just gorgeous! Wow 2 months already that has gone fast. Good luck in surviving when troy is away.

rosietea - what a mission in moving! I bet your glad its all over!

rebecca - i really hope you can distance yourself from your MIL - she sounds horrible.

kat - glad the TT with amaya is going well - hope she keeps it up for you. I hear you on the tantrums! Jess has been throwing the hugest tantrums in the last couple of months. I just put her in her room and she sits on her bed and just screams at the top of her lungs. She knows she has done wrong as when i go to let her out the first thing she says is sorry mummy and i just tell her why she was put in there and off we go until the next one........

AFM - as above jess has been doing major tantrums of late but i'm doing ok dealing with it for now - she just gets put in her room until she calms down. And today we were at the beach and she wouldn't get out of the water so i had to go in and get her and dragged her to the car screaming and put her in the car in the nude and we drove home (15mins away) with her carrying on in the car and me just looking straight ahead. I really hope these are getting better before the baby comes.

~*troops*~

oh wow!! CONGRATS CHENOA! :) hope the spotting settles

jodi glad to see your doing well x

kat your supermum love im sure once you get a routine going youll have all the kiddies sorted with drop offs etc

terri cluck away lol bit hard when we have all the cute babies in here :p

mandy she is so cute that first piccie is just adorable

paula glad the move is done time for a bourban and a relax x

dons where for art thou?

our little ones are 4 next month!! wooooo party time!

*No~eye~deer*

Congrats Chenoa!

:waves: to everyone else.

I have been having a bit of a struggle here lately. I have been diagnosed with PND...

I will try and pop back in later to catch up with everyone.

Amy

tintoela

Amy - so sorry to hear you are not doing well. Big hugs for you.xx