~A2~

Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

skylark

Thanks Ali.

I'll have to go and have a peek in the previous thread to see if there's any news, I haven't been in there for ages. We didn't manage to follow the plan this month either as husband was o/s, but we did give ttc a shot (just around o day though) so I am in the good old 2ww once again. Am hoping to actually follow the SMEP next cycle (assuming we don't get lucky with this one, which is probable).

Not a sig,just a refresher for this thread:

Me 38

husband 40

son 4

ttc nearly 18 months, 1 chem preg, 2 m/c this year.

Regular 29 day cycles, 14 day luteal phase.

Edited by skylark

dee2382

sorry wrong thread (i get updates for u guys and didnt check, apologies xo)

Edited by dee2382

bebebumblebee

good luck sky have everything crossed for you. SMEP begings offically for me in 2 days.

skylark

Good luck bbb, you must be just about ready to head into the SMEP now!

bebebumblebee

Yep start tomorrow Hopefully this will be the first month we can be faithfull to it so it may work (I hope)

How is your tww going?

skylark

2WW is like any 2WW - loooooooong! I actually don't have a lot of hope this month because we really didn't get the chance to make much of an effort, but anything is possible I guess. I think I am about 7 or 8 dpo today, might test Friday I think.

MamaP

Hi Ladies,

Hoping I can join your group too! I'm on day 2 of SMEP now :)

I'm TTC #2. DD is 13 months old :wub:

I'm 33 and have a history of unexplainable infertility so I may be here for some time!!

skylark

Hi MamaP, hope you're wrong and don't have to spend too much time here at all :)

I am either 9 or 10 dpo today and bfn. I am so greasy, and cranky and my boobs are insanely sore - which sounds promising, but is actually what I'm like when I'm really pre-menstrual. Poo!

MamaP

Hi all,

Thanks Skylark!

Sorry to hear about your BFN... it may be too early still. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Not sure what's going on with my cycles - whenever I've done OPK before I always get clear progression of light to dark from about day 10-day 14 but they seem to be getting fainter at the moment (I'm on CD 12) weird :huh:

DD woke up last night at about 11pm and didn't go back to sleep until 2.30am (teething). I'm exhausted so may ahev to skip the old BD tonight ;)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Guest Waiting ...

Hi ladies! Finally on Day 1 of my first attempt at SMEP (Day 10 of cycle) ... We bd today and will hopefully be able to follow the rules for the next week or so. Am off on a trip without DH late next week so am praying I OV before then to be able to follow the plan ...

Welcome MamaP! I hope you get a quick result using the SMEP!

Hi Skylark - here's hoping that BFN is just testing too early!

Bebebumblebee ... good luck to you for this month!

The waiting game begins ... again ... :pray:

bebebumblebee

Hey everybody SMEP isnt going great for me this month either. First dh get called into work early twice in a row then I get sick. so will be starting tonight on cd 12 i guess it may be in my favor that i tend to o late.

Sky I hope it is just to early to test. I get the same pre menstral symptoms as you lol.

Welcome Waiting ... and MamaP. I hope we all get our bfps soon so we can move on (not that i dont like it here iykwim)

Belinda33

Hi ladies - I have decided to try SMEP starting from this cycle. CD8 tomorrow so will start with the bd tomorrow.

A little about me - Have had two m/c one last sept and one in april both at a similar stage.

Have found out I have elevated levels of anticardiolipin antibodies which means my blood clots. Now that I know this once I get a BFP I have to start taking aspirin. So have been TTC again since May. This will be my 3rd cycle after m/c. Desparately crossing my fingers that this is our month.

xxThree Loves xx

Hi everyone

This is our first cycle properly trying SMEP and I am a little excited about it so I thought I would join you ladies, hope you don't mind :)

A little about myself FH and I have beening TTC since April and this month we decided to take it up a notch and get some OPK's and do the SMEP and see how we go. I am CD7 today so I we will be starting tomorrow. I ordered some opk's and HPT's over the internet last week and they should be here tomorrow so can't wait to see when I actually O! So far I have been using calculators and CM to try and detect Oday so just guessing really. Hope to get clearer answers this time around and catch that eggy!!!

Belinda33- looks like we are exactly the same on the timing, I am CD8 tomorrow too.

Good luck to us all ladies. Now I will have to read back and catch up :)

Belinda33

Peaches - This is great. We can be TTC buddies. What was your last cycle like ?

Mine is just back on track after the m/c. I now seem to be in sync with the moon. Last month I o'd day after the full moon and got AF on the dark moon, apparently this is how our cycles are meant to be. If you live in the country this is more likely to happen as apparently the city lights upset this. So if I go by the moon as an indication should O around CD 14 or 15 last month was CD 12 or 13. DH was keen last night so we have started a day early will just have to BD again tonight to try and follow SMEP properly.

xxThree Loves xx

Heheeee hi Belinda yay to TTC buddys!! So sorry to hear about your MC. Wow that is really interesting info on your cycle coinciding with the moon. I wish my cycle was that easy!! The last 2 months AF has been late (4-5days) and I am usually like clockwork but I have a feeling it is because I am aware of it so much now :wacko: .

Lol I'm sure your DH will not be complaining! He might be after you finish the SMEP this month. It's hard work!! :lol: Good luck.

I hope my OPK's are in my post box today!! I'm a little excited!!!

bebebumblebee

Hi lovlies well we finerly got a bd in last night even though we are now both sick with what ever we have. I got antibiotics this morning for me, Dh is being a wuss and wont go to the dr.

Belinda33 Hi hope your stay in here is short and sweet. Sorry to hear about your mc.

Peaches'n'Cream Did your opks arrive this morning? I chart do opks and cm and this month am using

Conceive Plus Lubricant if I need it. Apperantly it is like pre-seed. Can only hope this is our month, after 8 months of trying it is getting a little tireing.

Sky How are you? Your tww must be almost up.

Waiting ... I'm only 1 day ahead of you i think. How are you going?

MamaP Hope your dds teeth are a bit better.

xxThree Loves xx

Bumblebee sorry to hear you are both sick we were like that 2 weeks ago and it is still lingering around. Hope you both get over it soon but excellent that you still got some BDing in last night hahahaha nothing will get in the way :).

Big bummer for me today, OPK's were not in the mail but they better be there tomorrow because I really want to start POAS to catch that egg!!

Yes Bumblebee, 8 months is a long time I hope your BFP is around the corner. This will be our 4th cycle and I'm not temping. I'm just hoping and crossing my fingers that we can catch that elusive eggy with the OPK's and the SMEP. Good luck!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Belinda33

Hi ladies-

CD10 here and will Bd again tonight. I did an OPK this afternoon and it is extremely feint.

I haven't temped yet.

Peaches - hope your OPK's arrived. How is SMEP going so far this cycle.

Bumblbee - Hope you are feeling a bit better and fingers crossed for this cycle.

:waves: to you other lovely ladies. Lets hope this is a good month with lots of BFP's.

xxThree Loves xx

Hi all :waves:

Yes Belinda my lil package arrived yesterday right on time!! :)

Did an OPK yesterday and today and they are both very faint but exactly the same.

Started SMEP this afternoon :wub: and I am soooo hoping we can give this a good go this month and and follow the plan properly. I think I am going to need some encouragement ladies....

How is everyone going this cycle??

Does anyone have any recommendations on reading material RE: the SMEP?? I would be very interested on reading more about it. It would be a great help.

MamaP

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Peaches where did you get your OPks from? I got FR from Woolies, but seriously $$. What CD are you on now?

Bumblebee hope you are feeling better.

Quick question - How many days so you normally get a + on OPKs? I only got a + on 1 day this month (CD14) but I've had + for 2-3 days before when I've used them (when TTC DD). Is one day ok?

I'm currently on CD 17 I think. Didn't manage to totally stick to the plan this month as DH was 'too tired' on the day I actually got my +OPK grrrrrrrrr!! So not too optimistic this month.

We are moving house too - I've spent the last couple of days packing and I've got a busy couple of days ahead!! I probably won't have the internet until next weekend so I'll pop back and let you all know how I'm going. Does anyone else get superstitious about fertility? I've convinced myself that the house we're living in now is a 'fertile' house, as we conceived DD the month after we moved in (after TTC for 2 years). So I'm slightly freaking out that we're leaving the fertile place behind. :(

Wishing us all lots of BFPs this month :)

Belinda33

Hi ladies -

CD11 and was very tempted to Bd again tonight although no + OPK yet. But missed the boat anyway as DH has now gone to work. So far the SMEP is going well, however I am tempted to just try every night from tomorrow night until 2 or 3 days after + OPK as I start freaking out that I'm going to miss an opportunity to catch the egg.

MamaP- Yes I get supersticious about fertility. But so far they are not helping. I was convinced that once we moved into our current home we would conceive almost straight away. And we do seem to be falling pregnant easily enough however I keep miscarrying. With the last one I was so sure it was going to work out fine as there were a lot of dates that meant things to me and the EDD was very close to my Brothers Bd which I took as a good sign. Unfortunately it didn't work out and I lost the baby. So now I try not to read into things so much. This is hard as I do believe that the more open you are to these things the more we tend to learn about ourselves. I am thinking that maybe a house cleansing or something may be good to rid any bad energies from the home. Not that I have any idea how to do this, but I have heard about it.

Peaches - How's it going with you ?? Will be interesting to see when we both O.

Let the race begin. I hope we all get BFP's. I am feeling much more positive this month, so fingers crossed.

Belinda33

Peaches - How is your SMEP going ?

So far have BD Cd7,8,10,12,13, +OPK CD 14 so will Bd again tonight and the next two.

It is very quiet in here. Where have you all gone ??

xxThree Loves xx

Hi all sorry I haven't posted in a while, my sister came to stay and I couldn't get caught!! hehehe

How is everyone doing???

MamaP to answer you Q I bought my OPK"s from Oracle Fertility from thier website. They are really cheap and you don't have to pay for postage :). I also got a big bunch of HPT's so I can fuel my POAS addiction without spending a huge amount each month! They post really quickly too. :) Good luck with moving house!! :)

Hi Belinda well I think you have got it covered this month!! Great BDing effort I hope you caught the eggy!!

You O'ed before me :) I have not yet got a +OPK yesterday it was much darker and it came up much sooner so I have a feeling I will get my positive today or tomorrow :) heheeeee this is is very exciting!! :dance:

We had to miss out on Sundays BDing :( cos my sister was staying and we have a very small house and she wanted to stay up for hours and hours so I am pretty bummed out about that but at least we haven't missed O day so everything is still on track for us!!

When are you testing Belinda and everyone else???

bebebumblebee

4 Dpo here and we almost got smep covered this cycle but missed o day. We were at my sisters birthday party and didnt get home till really late and were both really nackered. So I o'd cd 18 we bd cd 12,14,16,17,19,20. So hope we have done enough, but sadly I dont feel this will be our month. Its just a niggling feeling I have so who knows.Hope I'm very wrong. Have signed up to do a breast cancer fun run/ walkathon in the 15 august just have to deside which distance 12 or 7 km there is a 3 option but that just seems to short. Oh well bubba dust blizzards to everyone.