~Elliesmum~

SILVER!

trinyweeny

BRONZE

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

cassi8

(.)(.) ;)

alimumof3
seepi how you doing?? If you haven't got anyone's mobile to let us know baby news, pm me i'll give you mine if you like. :)

laraq75

Ali - Seepi has my number

Janene87

Hi, I'm Janene, i had my son Thomas on the 10th of September 2008!

Guest myboys!

Hi Janene :waves:

cassi8

Hi Janene, nice to meet you! There were a few of us with bubs born early in Sept.

Lara - good to know someone has her number ;)

Seepi - I hope all is well. :)

Where'd everyone go? :unsure:

Janene87

Thank you for the welcomes girls :)

~3boysmummy~

Howdy girls!!

Welcome Janene!

What do you all have planned for the weekend? I have a sick middle son. So looks like we are staying home. I hoping to have a bit of a shopping spree tomorrow. Fingers crossed it still happens. :)

cassi8

house hunting again.... and sleeping on Sunday! ;)

~Elliesmum~

Hi Janene! :D

a bit sick of being sick here, hoping today is better, I'm off to check out a second daycare centre then I'll choose between them I guess. Both have 2 days available which is awesome as I've discovered that these are the only two with spots in my area and they are both fairly nearby.

Part of me doesn't want to do the daycare, but I know K will actually love it :wub: as shes such a social girl and they'll do lots of things she'll love, plus they have sandpits and things we dont' have at home! She'll be like her sister I think and scream when I come to pick her up because she's not ready to go lol

cassi8
:lol: N loves going but doesn't scream when its home time.. Ok only in excitement that he see us. ;)

~Elliesmum~
:lol: N loves going but doesn't scream when its home time.. Ok only in excitement that he see us. ;)

trust me Cassi- thats how you want it LOL. Ellie used to protest so much I'd have to practically drag her out the gate, felt like a right witch :p B however was the opposite and ran for me the moment I got there ;) chalk and cheese those two, K will be interesting really to see how she reacts.

She liked wandering around today, felt right at home, has a thing about sitting on little chairs lol. We'll go back for a bit of a play and visit tomorrow, then she'll start Friday :D

cassi8
:thumbs: Ellies. I hope she settles well. it took N a week or 2 to figure out that we were leaving him there.

Guest myboys!
:waves: Hello!...where is everyone?? Past threads show it use to be quite busy in here!! :)

Blondiebear

Sorry for deserting you MyBoys, we had some drama a while back (with people from outside this thread) which is why things kind of died down in here.

How are you?

Guest myboys!

Hi blondiebear. We're all good here. Although we did have 'one of those weeks'!...computer died & cost $230 to fix :doh: , leaking water pipe & dryer saw it's last days. But all is good now!

Your daughter is gorgeous in your signiture pic.

In regards to daycare - when my middle son started preschool he was devastated each time we left him there for 4 months! It was so heartbreaking at the time and I thought he would never enjoy it but now he loves it and looks forward to going. He has a very outgoing personality but hates change.

Edited by myboys!

cassi8

:waves: I'm around as well. Busy with house hunting and selling stuff, cleaning ready fon inspections at any time, it exhausting!

at least you have had your 3 now so touch wood nothing else breaks on you myboys. :)

Guest myboys!

Cleaning ready for inspections at any time is completely exhausting!!! I don't envy you. Hope all goes well and you sell quickly. Inspecting homes you might buy is much more exciting though!!

Blondiebear

Ugh, I hate how everything breaks at once! I hope that's the last of the house problems for you for a while myboys.

I'm procrastinating as usual.

Guest myboys!

Ahhh! I excel at procrastinating.......... :D

cassi8

only reason I am here now... :ph34r:

I'm not enjoying looking at a stack of places every Saturday at the moment either, esp with toddler in tow.