Sandra

June 06 Parents # 270

laraq75

GOLD

Bella - welcome to our little group.

*~*Kitty*~*

You cow Lara, you beat me!!!! :D I cried during private practice last night.... must be nearly season finale :o

~gemma~

Bella i moved from Warkworth 16years ago :) heading back on the 20th of May for the first time.

Rach we got a 2003 chrysler grand voyager

Bella_a1

We were over the other side in Howick.

MRT

Wow I don't check in here for a couple of days and I missed the big news

I am also quite surprised by your news. I hope you really are happy. As for backlash I think its more like a reality check. We have all been here the last 4 years for your ups and downs and aren't looking through rose coloured glasses.

Gem I feel the same as the others, I wasn't sure how to react to your news. And whilst you might call it backlash I don't, it's because we care that we say this stuff. You would have to admit we've been pretty supportive in your choices over the last 4 years, but we've also always been honest with you. Of course I hope it all turns out perfectly for you, I'm just worried it won't.......

I had a few girls over last night and gee did we drink WAY too much! I don't remember them going home - which I'm a little embarrassed about, hopefully I didn't do or say anything too stupid! They are my friends so hopefully they'll forgive me if I did :) Anyway needless to say I feel a tad unwell today!

Welcome Bella

laraq75

Mel - It sounds like you had a good night last night. Sometimes i wish i had the excuse of alchohol when my friends come over because I say the most stupid things even when i am sober.

Rose - I haven't watched that episode yet. I will watch it tonight.

Just had a lovely morning out with the family. Nothing exciting just doing shopping to get ready for DH to go away.

Guest pbgirl

Mel sounds like you had a fun night. ;) I consumed a few last night too and I am going to the footy tomorrow so plan on doing the same again. It has been ages for me but I am practicising for my little sis' 30th birthday in 2 weeks time. I am so excited about it as our best friends are all mutual friends so it will be a great night out with my closest friends. :D

I wish you luck Gemma. I am jealous of your energy I find that 2 keep me busy and I have a very hands on partner to share the load with. I wish I had the energy for more as I love kids but DH and I have definately agreed that 2 is the magic number for us. I am content to enjoy and cluck over friends and families babies now. :)

:waves:Bella. :)

Mel/Em I am 3/4 way through World Without End, go me! I had to have a 2 week break from reading as I had 2 assignments due at school but I am back into it again.

I hosted a very successful Tupp. party last night, HEAPS of freebies heading my way wohooooo!

4littlemonkeys

Woohoo Leah on the TW party. Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at what i wanted to get.. :( Crazy here!!

I also drank a bit too much last night Mell & Leah. I Had a few friends over for dinner and between 5 of us we drank 7 bottles of wine.. :o I drank heaps.. and I never drink so had a big headache this morning. Last night we had a Wii tournament (after the 4th bottle of wine) and I got annihilated. I think the wine went against me - especially with the Wii Resort Speed Slicing - with the fruit.. My reflexes were a quite impaired! :lol: It was funny though!

My friends and i have decided we are going to do a "Come Dine With Me" kinda thing - where we go from house to house and cook a 3 course meal each. We are going to do it every second friday night so should be fun!! :-) We are going to go all out and get dressed up, use our good crystal / plates / cutlery etc. Should be fun!! :) I can't wait to plan my menu! We don't think we are going to judge as we want it to be more for fun!!

Lara - :rofl: at that post!!! :) I have been around way too long!

Edited by ~*Rach*~

C.C.S.

WOW Gemma - you floored me, I totally didn't see that news coming. Congratulations! I really do hope things work out for you and your family.

I wish I was getting drinks but DH has been working and it's no fun drinking on your own!! LOL.

DS2 is a non sleeper - wakes alot during the night. We have him in bed with us because I am just too tired to do anything else about it. I hope it's just teething (2nd tooth came through last week) but who knows. We are having bf issues so I am on here to look for some answers. If I can't sort it quickly we'll be resorting to full time formula.

On a positive note - I have dropped 8.5kg in 13 weeks! Still a LONG way from goal but every loss is celebrated. :) It feels good to be able to wear some of my pre-pregnancy clothes again. Now to get to where I was before I had DS1....about 10kg to go... I'm about half way there.

ok, best keep looking or DS2 will wake up before I can find the info I need.

Char.

MacFeral

Hi Bella and welcome :waves:

Gemma: Its good to hear things are OK at the moment. I truly hope they stay that way. Heres to an easy 9 months OK!

Char: I hope you find some answers.

I'm with youLara, I can say and do stupid things even without alcohol ;) although it's nice to have that excuse....

We have decided to stop buying new wine and drinking stuff we have here already. We have quite the stockpile these days. The problem was I went right off alcohol through both pregancies and whilst BF and I have to redevelop my palate for red wine.

Anywho, best be off.

*~*Kitty*~*

OM*G!!!!!! I just sniffed too hard on the vicks inhaler and i'm sure a little bit broke off and went up my nose cause it's burning so bad now, and i'm sure I can taste vicks down the back of my throat now :cry:

Mel - sorry I missed you on FB the other day, my pc is on 24/7, so it looks like i'm always logged in, if you don't get me just send a pm, i'm not ignoring you lol

Char - that's an awesome weight loss, well done!!!! What have you been doing? I wanted to lose some weight before we got married, but we've had so many dramas here I just had the time to be prepared and motivated.

Leah - I wish I could have gone to your TW party, noone I know ever has any!

Rach - would love to see pics of your come dine with me experiment, that would be a blast!

What are everybodys birthday plans for their Junies? Pressies, Parties???? Lily has mentioned she wants a Sponge Bob bowling party so that's easy enough to do, don't know on the pressies but, there's just nowhere to put anything!!!!

BBL - this vicks nasal burn is KILLING!!!

4littlemonkeys

ROFL Rose, I hope your nose is ok. Yay on Tim McGraw coming.. ;) I am so excited.

Isabel's birthday - We are having a party at home with her little friends plus family friends. She is having face painting and some party games etc. Present wise - she is getting the Snow White and 7 dwarfs dolls which i found at Big W - very cute!! She is also getting a few Barbie things (as she loves Barbie). I am trying hard not to spend too much $$ but of course I will no doubt go over the top as I love buying stuff for Isabel.

Char - Well done on hte weight loss. I am going to other way.. :cry: I am trying to be motivated as I need to lose 10kg. I am trying to get back on track... ;)

MRT

Birthday - well as you guys know I'm doing a party at home, from 12 - 2.30 (thanks to all for suggestions). I booked a Face Painter, she is going to charge $120 for 12 kids and she also brings a pass the parcel and will do any adults that want something done. Now I just have to get the invites out, which I guess I should do soon since it's on 5 June. I want to get her a trampoline but haven't even started researching that! I found a cool learning clock that teaches you to tell the time that I want my Dad to buy her and we'll also get her some Beado's because shes' been asking for them for about a year! Mum is getting her some Polly Pocket stuff because Zoe enjoys playing with the one Mum has at her house.

Char - congrats on the weight loss. I'm still losing .3 one week and then putting it on the next! I have been going to a Weight Watchers lifestyle centre in the Myer centre and last week I put on again and felt like sh*t about it so I've been really good this week (apart from all that alcohol on Friday night).

Rose - no drama on the Facebook thing, just thought I'd take a punt that you were there so we could have a goss!

My old Manager has been made redundant and he finishes up next Friday. I am going to miss him so much because he is such a wonderful caring man and I've worked with him for 8 years. As you all know I like my new boss but it will still be sad to see the old one go. He has kindly invited me and a select few others to lunch next week so that should be good (and long!). He made me cry earlier, it hasn't been announced to the whole department yet though so I'm hoping nobody notices my slightly red eyes!!!

Bella_a1

We are having a party at a local farm which has a petting zoo and you can hire a bouncy castle and face painter from them. We will invite a few of her friends from kindy and a few family friends as well. On the present front we have got her a Leap Frog Tag with quite a few books, a Tinkerbelle doll, and I pretty pearl bracelet and pettiskirt. Not too much this time and I really didn't want to go overboard on toys as we have too many as it is. She is asking for a butterfly cake so will have to think on that one.

C.C.S.

Morning!

Rose - HAHA you made me laugh with the inhaler... thank you. I'm doing Weight Watchers. In the past I had no luck with the program at all but this time I lost 2.2kg in my first week which is a diet record for me!! When's the wedding?

Rach - Thank you. I'm sure your still looking fine :) I don't know how you don't stack the weight on with all the scrummy baking you do!

Birthday parties - we are still undecided here as to whether or not to have a party. I had originally thought every 2nd year was good enough but then thinking about it it's only dh, ds, ds & me and Grandma & Grandpa to make the day special for any of us. So I'm leaning towards a small party/outing just not sure what to do. Everyone seems to be doing the indoor play centre parties at the moment. We don't have a fenced yard here so I wouldn't do the home party (freaks me out on the highway even though we're 50m back - we all know how quickly kiddies move). Funzone is another option but I think it might be a bit old for 4yo's. The Crocodile farm came to mind but it's 15-20min out of town and I don't have enough car seats to drive others...

Anyway enough waffeling from me.

Hope everyone is well.

Char

~gemma~

Birthdays ~ Jordan and Madison are just having a small family only thing, maybe a lunch time BBQ or similar. As my niece's will be down im having theirs together :D

Presents ~ I have NO IDEA at all what to get Jordan, he is a huge Ben10 fan and wants a Ben10 bike so il see what i can do. Other than that, im not sure what else to get him.

C.C.S.

Happy Mothers Day ladies - I hope your all spoilt rotten!

DH is working all day so we celebrated yesterday - I got a voucher to get my hair cut and coloured - something I very rarely do so that will be nice. We also had dinner and watched a movie together - was quite nice :)

Guest pbgirl
Special birthday wishes to Jenna & Dale

MotherClucker

:happy: Thanks Leah. A great day was had by all. Or should I say evening as they were at preschool all day :D But my day was great too hehe

Happiest Birthday wishes today for Ned!!!

Guest pbgirl
Special Birthday Wishes to Ned, I hope he has a fun day.
:)

laraq75

Happy birthday to Jenna and Dale for yesterday and happy birthday to Ned for today.

I forgot to tell you all that I met the gorgeous Kira and she is just lovely. It was so nice to meet her after all this time.

4littlemonkeys

Hi girls,

Happy Belated birthday to Ned, and Jenna & Dale!! ;) These Junies birthdays come around way too quickly!

We are having a party for Izzy next week. It is a "Sweet Shoppe" theme, so my friend Kat is going to make Izzy's cupcakes, and we are going to have a lollipop / jellybeans topper which should be cool! :) My friend is going to do face painting for the kids and we are having a jumping castle. Just trying to work out wet weather plans in case of bad weather.. Think we have it all organised so I don't pull my hair out with 15-20 kids inside my house! :lol:

Okey better go

:waves: