Georgie Boy

Tupperware #66

Georgie Boy

New thread time

Link to old

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=776959

Also could members please note enquiries to Tupperware consultants are not to be posted on the boards please use the pm system or contact Tupperware direct.Threads of this nature will be deleted.

Consultant list

PM mod(at this stage its GeorgieBoy who is looking after thread until a new one is allocated) re updates or removal from list.

Updated 05/11/2010

QLD

Babbygirl:Brisbane Southside

bandgeek:Ipswich

Becmum4boys: Townsville

caitlinsmummy:South Brisbane, Wynnum/Manly and Redlands

chicabee:Sunshine Coast QLD

court:Brisbane

Danielle R: Rockhampton QLD

Dell78:Brisbane

dimatt: Gold Coast

Firefly:North Gold Coast

froggyem:Gold Coast

gfgirl:Forest Lake QLD

Kaety:Ningi,Sandstone Point & Bribie Island OLD

lauraloo:Gold Coast

LittleChickens:Mackay

midgee_byte: Emerald QLD

*Mindy*:Logan/Brisbane

mummysharon:Redcliff QLD

pennyandlilly: Landsborough QLD

pottedpetunia:Brisbane(Northside)

pumpernickle:Brisbane

~Rebekah~:Gold Coast QLD

san n lilyan : Toowoomba

^^Tash^^ : Brisbane

tancam : Maryborough QLD

Taylahbel: Far North Queensland

willmac: Gold Coast

NSW

abeni: Western Sydney

bekhenry:Sutherland,Sydney

Belluca :Sydney

Buddygirl: Sydney

charissa: Eastern Suburbs Sydney

~CheerBear~ : Newcastle,Lake Macquarie

crab:Southern Highlands/South West Sydney area

emmaellis:Northern Beaches Sydney

fionatfk: NSW

jabekob:Hunter Valley

Jessob :Sydney

JordynSiobhan: Hills/Blacktown/Hornsby

**Katie**:Central Coast/Northern Sydney

katieimpala: St George Area of Sydney

KatieBal:Sutherland Shire Sydney

missbelinda77: Sydney South & Riverina

mums*hugs :Eastern Suburbs Sydney

Mum2_bjr:Illawarra NSW

Nessandstef: Eubalong West NSW

niknjosh : Western Sydney

noslya:Western Sydney

Littlegreenfrog:Maitland & Newcastle NSW

ReneS: Griffth NSW

rollagirl - Sydney

Scoutannie - Wagga Wagga

stace:Country NSW/VIC border

ACT

Steen2007

VIC

babe4me: Mildura

balletmum :Eastern suburbs Melb

bethflynn: Thomastown VIC

chloeandjacksmummy:Geelong/Lara

eastleaf - Camberwell

ELLY - Melbourne

embeetoo - South West Victoria

~FĹoWe? T?: Melbourne

***gaby*** :Boronia (Outer Eastern Melbourne)

gimmeguitars (Chris): Mornington & Peninsula

jadima: Casey, Cardinia & Baw Baw Shire areas

jess_gray :geelong victoria

JackandAvasmummzies:SE Melb

jaksmum:Gippsland Vic

jessica-c:Sunbury Vic

Juzzy84 - Mornington Peninsula

-kate-:Gippsland Vic

Libbyloo72:Bayside Melb

melli59 (Melissa) : Mornington Peninsula

Missie:SE Melbourne

mum2paige:Melbourne

mummytoboyandgirl:eastern suburbs (vermont) melbourne

nic7:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

rooney:Vermont South, Eastern Suburbs

Shanilee:Bendigo & surrounds

Subbies(Tammy):Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

tuppermum:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

~waiting~for~4~: SE Melbourne

TAS

1-more-2-Luv: North West Tasmania

Amber7-Hobart TAS

Party of Five~ New Norfolk, Tasmania

NT

3sCompany : Darwin

SA

Carmie

carol57 Southern Adelaide

Funtimes Adelaide

jessde-SA

mickeymouse North Eastern Suburbs

RedTulip NE Adelaide

Water~Lily:Adelaide southern suburbs/south coast

WA

aqua06:Perth WA

bronwunanun:WA SOR

~centa*of*attention~ :Perth

~gemair~ SOR including Mandurah and Bunbury

~Jot~ (Jo) EOR Perth, WA

leishb: NW WA

leam312002: Perth SOR

luvicecream:Perth WA

Mandyj80 WA SOR

Nightowl29:WA NOR

Mekka: Northern Suburbs Perth

**MrsPotatoHead**:SOR Perth

sashels SOR including Mandurah and Bunbury

Applecake

2bam1jam

--------------------

Elemenopee

GOLD!

Just did a mammoth 5 hour party for my SIL and her friends, man they can talk. Made the pizza in the jel ring, the host showed me how to do it properly, it was awesome!

RedTulip

Silver!! :D

Well done Kymbahlee. I haven't made that yet. Was it easy? Would need to get a jel ring first :lol:

steen2007

Bronze!

Am doing a party tomorrow so hope it will be a good one as it is my only birthday week party. Am going to do the chocolate coke cake and truffles. So much chocolate goodness.

abeni

Well I was supposed to have a multi host party tonight, but one of the hosts well and truly stuffed her friend and myself around so no one showed up because she cancelled it, but decided not to tell her friend or me. She also still owes me $500 for a party she had a few weeks ago and she keeps rescheduling the delivery time. Very frustrated right now.

~CheerBear~

Abeni it sucks when hosts are like that. I had problems last year with my Aunt and getting money to me. I let her know that until the account is paid I can not collect my Tupperware for other orders. It gave her a little push in the end and I finally got it.

Im having a refire party tomorrow but only 3 have rsvp'ed. Im a little sad as I feel like this is the end

*Mindy*

Cheerbear - i sort of feel the same, i have 2 catalogue parties happening this week as well as some orders that have added up to anther party already but after the catalogue parties i have nowhere o go and there is no way i am going to hound anyone again..... But i will see ya never know whats round the corner!

The avo keeper is popular!!

froggyem

Hi girls,

pretty quiet bday week for me only 4 now as one cancelled :(

Mindy, I actually took to the streets and have doornocked my local area doing "service/replacement calls" and have booked 2 parties through that.. so maybe worth a try if you haven talreay done.

ok small child is unwell and wont sleep, been about 9 nights stragiht now

waaaaa

RedTulip

I hate it when people cancel :(

I had a big one last night (well for me!) $1500 in sales, 3 parties, 1 Fundraiser and one red hot recruit lead :D The host was one of my first 6 parties, was convinced no-one would shop up and she wouldn't get any freebies. Had 19 guests, everyone ordered. One massive outside order and got High Level Host gift plus another $170 to spend. She is super excited! :D :D

Hoping to get a few more parties in so I have a regular run. Feel like I hit a brick wall sometimes and then I get a run of parties all at once :shrug:

Totally not going to make my pledge figure, but all good! Have a few big parties in the pipeline and have met some lovely customers!! Makes it easy when the people are nice :) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPPERWARE :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by RedTulip

~CheerBear~

What a great party red tulip! Is there a secret you ladies have to doing that? ;) lol

I've just hit a complete brick wall and can't get back up. My refire party didn't really happen. I invited over 40 people and only 3 showed up. I have 3 family memebers that always say they will hold a party but never do. I don't want to give my Tupperware up but it looks like I'm at a dead end.

Maybe another catalogue drop in a different area?

hope everyone else is doing great also!

nsmph

HI guys! I have just discovered this thread! im a tupperware lady from melbourne and would love to chat with you guys!

i have been doing it for about 9 months but i have a hit a bit of a brick wall. Had a crappy start to the year, uni exams, my best friend passed away and i got married all within 2 months so im still trying to find my feet yet again!!!

The only thing i can suggest is door knocking and doing service calls as this can drum up business in your neighbourhood.

Other than that hope to talk soon!

Cheers

Nicole

:D

steen2007

Got my slow cooker tonight at sales! Dh said when I got home that he thought it was some Tupperware slow cooker gadget not an actual one! Super keen to get something cooking now.

Making the scones this weekend. Hope they turnout alright.

*Mindy*

picked up my 1st lot of mystery packs yesterday. they are awesome, i would have been happy with all of them. lucky i got a coupe for myself!!!

~Pink.fluff~

Hi everyone

I decided to hold off for a few weeks as life happens lol! I have to move house and can't try and get parties and do parties plus pack. I found out a few days after I signed up. Lovely timing.

Anyways I have some parties lined up and am wondering (don't want to ask my manager) what happens if say 2 of the parties cancel in my first 2 weeks and the kit isnt paid off??

Ta

~CheerBear~

Oooo Mindy do you mind telling us what is in the packs but put it in white so those that want to see it can? I can't wait hehe

coopey-doo Im not sure what happens but its best to let your manager know as they might be able to help you out.

I think and dont take this for granted but you can pay the rest off your kit yourself? but im not 100%

How did everyone go for birthday week?

RedTulip

I had a $2800 BDW so far :)

The mystery packs were great imo! Much better than last time!!

Highlight to read!

~ Madagascar bowls, kung fu panda bowls, antartica sets (the ones on promo recently), snack cups, Slicer systems, Toy boats, Zen Sphere sets, insulated bags, Steam it's, Spatula sets (the 3 red/orange/yellow)

Edited by RedTulip

~Jot~

This is the last time I'll ask you all for codes as this is my last order! My latest newsletter has gone missing, and I need the codes for the avocado keepers and the mystery packs. Can anyone please help me?

My manager has stepped down and I decided not to join another team. With a baby there's no way I can keep up the sales targets anyway. I'm pretty happy, I feel like I gave it a good go and got lots of TW for myself, as well as the experience.

Thanks to you all for your help over the last year too, and best wishes to you all for your careers in TW. :)

RedTulip

Avo Keeper - 3295

Mystery Pack - 3976

Sorry to see you leave :( Goodluck with whatever you decide to do :) :)

~CheerBear~

I picked up my birthday week order today and got my mystery packs.

I them I had (highlight to read)

Steam Its, Pink Storz-a-lot, Madagascar, Isulated lunch packs, Oyster packs, Midgets, Tupper Toys, Soyscapes

Still trying to book some parties. How did everyone go for birthday week?

abeni

My mystery packs had (highlight to read)

Madagascar lunch box, kung fu panda sipper cups, stuffables, alegra tumblers

My birthday week wasnt so great. I had 2 parties booked, but both cancelled on the day, one of them rescheduled to this weekend, the other cancelled altogether :(

*Mindy*

coopey- don't worry about your kit not eing paidoff quickly, i have a recruit from january who still has not piad it off, she has been questioned but i really don't know ,they do eventually send debt collectors but as yet she has not been conacted. You can't just pay for it though as a prvious person asked, as you are commited to selling the tupperware approx 2800 i think from memory. But you'll be fine a couple of weeks is no big deal although your manager may tell u differently, they all differ just trying to get moeny recruits etc.

My mystery packs have some of the same and differ slightly highlight

zen sphere, mad lunch boxes,zest tumblers and picnic plates, even the current everyday bowls, antarctica, mini fridgesmarts, kids canisters, totem pails, pink lunch box, pink sandwich keeper with oysters, the red chipper system thing, 1 litre water bottles (not aquasafes), kung fu pandna small wonders, soy scape, silicone flexi moulds, small rounds.

RedTulip

Wow some awesome stuff in MP this time!!! :D

steen2007

Oh those MP are devine.

I get my order tomorrow, cant wait!

I miss Sales tonight for the first time since joining as DH is away with work, sigh.

I have a party this weekend and then my diary is empty, have been doing some mail drops so hope that I get another chain soon.

abeni

Has everyone seen the new release from the directors conference in Penang? Very cool! (wont say anymore as some may not have seen it yet?)

~CheerBear~

Yes Abeni! I started when it came out as a host gift and thought it was fabulous! Have been waiting for it to come out as Regular Range!