mummas_angels

how old were you when you had your first child

Rumour has it..

was never in my "plans" i thought i would be like my friends however i am glad i did... he is my everything. I grew up and am more mature now (well mostly) and i have actually realised there is more to life than partying and "hookups" haha

Yea i was living alone at 17 and i managed to graduate school...as i said those are what i have found, i have about 5 school friends left coz they cant "deal" with me having a baby haha

Edited by Buttermelt7

i adore

hi i was 19 when I got pregnant when I had ds I was 20

Laura-ashleigh- where are you? some areas have young mum playgroups, young mum pregnancy programs.

I had my first at 20 it was a shock when everything settled down and I didn't see many people but I made new friends with kids. I didn't plan to have kids that young but probably around 25. I want to get a trade that's my goal when they are older, because I did lots of little job not a proper career pre-kids. we are married , we got married when I was 25 weeks pregnant.

ISAMAMA

Had my first when I was 25, with my husband , fiancée back then. Humiliated badly by my family. Called my unborn a b*st*rd before she was born. When I was 7 month preg, I went back to China to see father and Grandma. My uncle said" look at you , haven't even got a ring (we didn't have money for a ring) already so knocked up" in Chinese way ,that is calling you a WHORE! We didn't let them get to us. We met since 2007 ,he was on a trip overseas, when he came back I used last bit money to pick him up from airport, I took train. I had all my luggage, I know we ll be together for a long time. I moved in with him that evening, until now we are married with a 2 yr 4mths old daughter ,and 17 weeks preg with second one . Second one will be due around 10th JAN 2011, 6 days before DH's Birthday. His birthday is 16th JAN.