Sandra

September 06 Parents # 213

Becca1605

GOLD

Savannah got gastro, then I got it yesterday - trying to look after 2 kids with gastro sux! Hunter has avoided it so far so hopefully he does. He was in CC when she was her worst (and I had the day off work to look after her)

Hope everyone has a great easter...any special plans?

Pinkbug

SILVER!

xx

Dons

Bronze :)

Happy Easter all x

terriw31

How appropriate.....

CHOCOLATE! :tongue:

Happy Easter to my gorgeous Sept 06 Mummas, (not so) bubbas and their families.....

:wub: :wub: :wub:

tintoela

HAPPY EASTER everyone!

Jessica really got into the whole easter thing this year. She doesn't really like chocolate much but i bought her a bunny with smarties inside and an egg that you put in water and it eventually cracks open and a rubber chicken comes out and grows!

Have a great day everyone and take the time to be with your family and friends.

AFM - well i am waiting around for AF to show as i started spotting a few days ago and she still isn't here! Just hurry up i say! Found out another friend is pregnant with their 5th! (my friend her was in a coma in hospital last year from a stroke!) and another from my mothers group is due in oct! So i'd really like it to be my turn soon. At least i have made it to 12dpo this month so thats good for my luteal phase as last month was only 9dpo.

Bubsies

Hi Girls - been a long time since I have been on I know...don't know where the time has gone.

Merinda is going great guns and must be at least 6kg now at 14 weeks old. She is such an easy going smiley baby but still is a bad sleeper through the day and very very hands on some of the time with the colic and reflux. I stopped feeding her at 12 weeks but it seems like an eternity ago already. Glad to have fed that long but just couldnt keep it going due to low supply, stress, no time and not having a chance to eat well so I have lost a fair bit of weight too which I can hopefully put back on now things have changed here a bit. Have been on my own with the kids nearly every for the last 3 months with the exception of last weekend and the odd lunch time once a week when Pat is home between classes so feeling a bit isolated and lonely but hopefully things with get better soon. Pat has new work in Queanbeyan 4 days a week (don t remember if I told you that) but still works the other day teaching and i have alot of work from home to get through so its been very full on.

Hayden is still not talking and I just don't know what to do today - my heart breaks for him when I see him trying to interact with other kids these days as they just don't get him at all, especially the judgemental slightly older ones. And I sick of peoples comments re - 'so is he talking yet', 'so he's still not talking', is he ever going to talk' etc etc. His uncle today keep saying to his kids (same age as hayden) who were playing together (tell hayden to say sorry....just things like that) but it gives me the sh*ts - he would say it if he could!

Must be hormonal today also as I have been teary and AF still hasn't come back post birth so maybe thats about to happen....I don't know. Spent the best part of easter lunch avoing DH's family (who held the lunch at their place) hiding out in the other living room crying about this that and the other and nothing in particular....DH has been away since Thursday again on an cannyoning trip with a stack of friends in the Blue mountains so just feeling a bit lost I spose. Waiting for him to come home now but havent heard from him yet - bet he doesnt even come back tonight!

There are some more recent pics of Merinda and Hayden on FB at the moment if anyone want to look.

Hope you are all well (I havent been reading but will try and catch up soon).

Take care!! XXXXX

Becca1605
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO RILEY!!!

Dons
:huh: 5 days since last post? Gosh!!!

tintoela

:waves::waves:

Hello!!

RosieTea

booo busy just lurking

00ruby00

I can't believe how quiet it is in here now. :(

I thought I would come in and post my 31 week pregnant belly shot... even though some of you might have seen it on fb already.

It was from lastnight before bed... so excuse the hair, pj's etc. LOL

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

Haven't decided on any names as yet.. just toooo hard.

Shane really likes Tobias....as we had that on our list with Amaya... but she is nearly 2.. and I have slightly gone off it.

And for a girl atm we are liking Mila (Mee-lah) But not 100% sure. I really wished I hadn't given Amaya... Ruby as a middle name :(

Alot of people are telling me my bump is small for twins.... I thought I would get huge!!! and need a wheelbarrow to carry my tummy around in LOL.

LWD... has said something on fb.. but still hasn't come to share in here..... LWD... come and share already LOL.

xxxx

Kat

Bubsies

lol kathreen - well i think you look fab! :) I still read on and off but wish I came in here more often...just don't seem to get the time.

congrats if they are in order LWD : )

Pinkbug

Wow Kathreen! I love those photos! :laugh: Are you tall? You look great anyway, and so well for being so advanced with a twin pregnancy! Good job looking after yourself! :clap:

Hi to all, yes it's really slow in here lately isn't it? I pop in practically every single day but I would have to sit here for 2 hours to update you all on my life (it's been that long! Lol) and there's rarely a new message in here. I am alwayd drawn back in when someone posts a photo though. Lol

I hope everything is going pretty well with you all, pop in with a recent photo if you can, unless you happen to be on fb when there are photo notifications in the news feed it's easy to miss them. I need to upload some pics to fb today so I'll try and pop back with a photo or two.

Gina - how are things with you now? Hope you're coping ok, it must be hard being on your own with the kids for much of the week. Take care, and don't forget to eat! I think I missed your fb photo upload! I need to run now and get the boys dressed (slow Saturday morning :lol: ) but I'll be sure to have a look next time I'm on here.

xx

Becca1605

Aww love the pic Kat - looking good...

quiet in here!!

00ruby00

Heya Chenoa.. yes.. I am just under 6 foot.... so pretty tall lol.

I am sure some of you have seen on facebook... the twins have gone from head's down...to transverse.. so it's looking more like I am having to have a c-section. It's booked in anyways.. for the 27th of May.... even if they do turn.. my ob think's I would be better off.. and more in control if I have a c-section.

Never had a c-section before.. so I am scared... mainly about the recovery.. and having twins to deal with....aswell has 3 other kids. *sigh*

Just have to get my head around it.

xxxx

Becca1605

Oh Kat you have a date...how exciting!

Bummer about the c-section....I'm sure you will be fine...and at the end of the day the most important thing is your new babies, not how they made their entrance into the world!

tintoela

Hi everyone,

Sorry i wasn't getting notified of updates in here otherwise i would of been in earlier.

kat - great photo! I can't believe its sooo close now to when the twins will be here. Good luck on coming up with two names!

AFM - well i went for an u/s last week and they found that i may have some adenomyosis in my uterus. Its where the lining of the uterus starts to go into the muscle. Apparently it should not affect fertility...... So i have a referral to a gyno and we will go from there. I am really hoping i just get a BFP before that happens.

OsMummy

Hi All,

Thought I'd come in and say hi.

Jodie - Hope all goes well for you, I know and understand that frustration all too well.

Kathreen - I didn't want everyone on facebook to know but I'm scheduled for my c/s next Friday 30th April. I'll be 37w6d and I cannot wait. I have insane swelling in my feet and hands and am really over it. Havinga premmie has its positives let me tell you :rolleyes: Try not to worry about the c/s I personally think its a walk in the park. When I had Orlando he was delivered at 3.30pm and the next morning at 6am I was showered and walking and only had 48 hrs of panadol because they made me. My only suggestion is keep taking the voltaren for the 7 days as it reduces the inflammation rapidly. This bubba will be in special care for 1-2 days as I have gestational diabetes so another reason we don't want everyone to know the date as they'll all turn up to the hospital and not get to see the baby. You look great and well done for getting as far as you have so far, thats awesome!!

Anyway ladies I'm sure Kathreen and anyone else on facebook will be able to update you on Friday when bubs has arrived :o

Take care and have a great weekend.

Christine

xx

tintoela

o'smummy - Ohhhh wow only a few days to go! I hope it all goes well. Can't wait to see some photos!

Mandy1980

Christine - good to hear from you and :omg: next Friday!!! How exciting!! Can't wait for news. :dance:

Kat - you look great!! Hope you had a good anniversary.

Jodi - I hope you get your BFP soon!!! How frustrating for you!!

AFM - I will be 31 weeks tomorrow. Have had a few dramas, I started having contractions at 29 weeks, which was a bit scary, went and had to be monitored and all fizzled out, but seems I have an irritable uterus. I am also having to have weekly iron injections that OMG hurt so much!!! And also make me feel nauseous and light headed, but it is apparently meant to get easier with each injection. Also dealing with a few issues with Tyler, but other than that all cruising along!!!

I have added some recent bump photos to FB........http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1701...mp;l=bd191ddaf7

Hope you are all travelling well!!

BBL

Dons
;)

tintoela

Hi everyone,

So has o'smummy had the baby does anyone know?

mandy - hows the iron injections going?

AFM - well i'm really getting over this TTC business and i am just about ready to give up. I am gonna give it one last shot and go and see a naturopath this month and i'm going to start temping! Never thought i would have to bother with that!

Have a good weekend everyone - its a long one here in qld - yeah!

Dons

Jodi osmummy had a little girl yesterday I believe (will check name I think Indianna?)

I swore I would never temp, check cm and diarise my sex life to have babies but luckily I did with my girls as obviously my timing was out when I saw my herb lady who explained my chart to me

Goodluck xx

Mandy1980

Awwwwhhh CONGRATS Christine and family!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little princess!!!

Jodi - I had my second injection this week and it was nowhere near as bad as the first!!! Thank god!! Hopefully it will get easier each week.

Kat - i hope you are relaxing!!! And have you packed that bloody bag yet??? :)

BBL