Sandra

April 06 Parents # 187

~cackleberry~
GOLD! :D

natw

SILVER!

I'm just packing to go away this afternoon. We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and it is right near my IL's so we are staying till Sunday. The wedding is my family so the IL's can babysit which is good. Joel and Toby are hanging to leave so we are going to go as soon as Hannah finishes school.

Picked up our new van on tues so we will be taking it away. The kids love it because they can see out the windows and it's so big. I've driven vans my whole working life so it's nothing new to me to drive one.

One of our hens layed her first egg today!! DH is so excited lol. I predicted it was going to happen as she was acting a bit strange this morning and a bit agitated. Was down to my last two eggs as well so hopefully I won't have to buy them anymore :happy:

Karen Good luck with the new car. At least your DH knows cars and can fix things if he needs. My DH is pretty handy too in that regard (he's an auto elec).

It's lovely to read everyone's updates :happy: Better go and pack.........Oh I pulled all my baby clothes out yesterday to get washed aaaawwwwwwww they're so cute. I have a pink pile and a blue pile...wonder which it will be??!

LittleDCJ

Bronze!!

Will pop in later to say hi.

~cackleberry~

Oh Nat, how exciting about getting out the baby clothes! I wonder if it is a pinkie or a bluey? Do you have any feelings? What kind of van did you get? It's always exciting getting a new car. The kids love the Pajero, as in the back, they get to open the windows (in the Stavic, it was only little windows in the back and they couldn't be opened). It seems to run really well, so we will get it. Just waiting to hear back from the owner to say whether we can get it for the price we've asked or not. We were just a little worried about the transmission, as although DH can fix it, it would be quite expensive. All good though, it ended up being something really easy to fix - a cable apparently. :)

Hi Tina! Was wondering how you were going yesterday. Hope all is well.

I've been feeling so run down lately. Absolutely no energy at all. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and just feeling miserable, so I think i'm coming down with something. I haven't been to Curves all week and i'm feeling really terrible about it. Caitie has kinder this afternoon, so I think i'm going to relax and watch a few taped episodes of Biggest Loser. We are going out to Gold Class Cinemas on Saturday night for our belated wedding anniversary (it was on Tuesday). Sunday we are going to my dad and step mum's for a BBQ and then off to Coal Creek (it's similar to Soverign Hill but smaller). The kids are really excited, as they love Grandad's farm.

We won a dishwasher on ebay last week for $67. We picked it up on our way home from Horsham. It is now installed and working!!! YAY!! So good to have a working dishwasher again!

Michael had his immunisations at school yesterday - Hep B and Chicken Pox. He said it hurt a fair bit and today he has some joint pain. He still has to have his 2nd Hep B injection soon, but then that's it.

Cameron and William are still loving school. I went into help in William's class on Wednesday with maths. They had to show me on a clock where things were like 'o'clock, half past, quarter to' etc etc. Made me realise that William really needs help with telling the time. He knew o'clock, half past and quarter past, but that's all.

Anyway, had better go hang out this washing. It's beeping at me. Hope all is well with everyone. xo

LittleAnnie

Just a quick hi, sorry for not posting much lately. I have my last week of full time work this week, then back to part time 3 days so I can hopefully catch up more then.

Hope everyone is well!

Linda

natw

Hi girls

Linda I hope your last full week goes by quickly!

Karen I hope you're feeling better after the other day. Don't you just love gold class! The only time I ever went I ended up with the flu. I was reclined on my chair shivering and aching all over :glare: I hope yours wasn't like that.

Good luck with the owners of the pajero agreeing to your price! We bought a Toyota Hiace Super Custom (see if your DH has ever heard of them ;) ) It's like a hiace van but a comfy passenger vehicle. Imported from Japan, 8 seater, turbo diesel, dual air lots of space and low kms. We took it away on the w/e and are very happy with it. The kids love it as they are so high up and can see what's going on.

Really not sure if this is a boy baby or girl baby. I'm hopeless at guessing too and have always been wrong. A girl would be nice though....I think Hannah needs a bit of competition lol. Had my midwife appt today and baby has turned head down yay! Am having another u's tomorrow as I am measuring a couple of weeks behind.

Hi Tina

Better go, Tobias has just woken up.

Freyja

Hi Nat - Your car sounds great! I want one, lol. We plan to update in another year or two. Three kids really changes your driving needs! What a relief that baby has turned :)

Kaz - Congrats on the hew car! Oh- I'd be lost without a dishwasher. Bet you're over the moon to have one again - and what a bargain!

Tracy - Glad to hear Skye is doing well at school :) How is she fitting in socially? That's the one I always worry about the most. Happy party planning!

Would you believe Owen has woken up - grrr - I would have liked a bit longer to be lazy. One of these days I will post some Baptism pics - he looked so handsome in his little suit :wub:

~cackleberry~

Hello! It's been very quiet in here lately. :ph34r:

Just popped in to post the list, as a few of our April munchkins are celebrating their 4th birthdays today! :D

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY LAURA, EDEN AND MALAKAI!! Hope you all have a wonderful day today!

NB: If you would like to be added to the list or have any changes please send me a PM as I will most likely miss your post in the general threads. Thanks!

Come join us for a chat on messenger, PM me your address and I will add.

APRIL 2006 GROUP

23rd March 2006

LAURA CAITLIN ~ Sandra (peachkoala)

EDEN SIENNA ~ Susan (Cookies)

MALAKAI HUGHIE ~ Kerri (5*little*ducks)

28th March 2006

CAITLIN JANE ~ Karen (~cackleberry~)

29th March 2006

AMELIE MAYA ~ Sue (2forSuz)

3rd April 2006

CARTER SHEN ~ Tina (LittleDCJ)

LOGAN BRADLEY ~ (Shibley)

MIA GRACE ~ Michelle (Sweetchild)

8th April 2006

RILEY KENNETH ~ Michelle (Shelldar)

LILY MADELINE ~ Kirsten (~Kirsten~)

9th April 2006

ALEXANDER LUKE ~ Karla (~Karla~)

10th April 2006

EYLEE RHODE ~ Deanna (Polaris)

11th April 2006

KALISHA ROSE ~ Mel (Kaleli)

CONNOR JAMES ~ Sulee (mummy2bailey)

12th April 2006

REUBEN CONNOR ~ Mel (Stumbles)

14th April 2006

AUSTIN MICHAEL ~ Kate (scuttlebutt)

ELII JOHN ~ Linda (LittleAnnie)

15th April 2006

TAYA JOY ~ Mel (princesstaya)

20th April 2006

GEORGIA PEACHES ~ Ange (mummagoobs)

22nd April 2006

ROSE LOUISE ~ Kristy (Freyja)

28th April 2006

WILLOW PAIGE ~ Tracy (**My3Miracles**)

30th April 2006

JOEL SEBASTIAN ~ Natalie (Natw)

3rd May 2006

KATELYN MARY ~ Sharyn (tomkatsmum)

9th May 2006

AMELIA ~ Tara (babyhugs)

happybirthday.gif

19th January ~ SHARYN (tomkatsmum)

12th February ~ NATALIE (natw)

24th February ~ TRACY (**My3Miracles**)

10th March ~ DEE (Polaris)

31st March ~ TINA (LittleDCJ)

3rd April ~ MICHELLE (Shelldar)

6th April ~ KRISTY (Freyja)

21st April ~ LINDA (LittleAnnie)

26th April ~ KAREN (~cackleberry~)

8th June ~ SULEE (mummy2bailey)

12th June ~ SANDRA - (peachkoala)

30th June ~ KARLA (~Karla~)

10th July ~ KATE (scuttlebutt)

29th July ~ MICHELLE (Sweetchild)

26th August ~ ANGE (mummagoobs)

8th October ~ MELISSA (Stumbles)

17th October ~ MEL (Kaleli)

19th October ~ SUE (2forSuz)

21st October ~ MEL (princesstaya)

expecting.gif

Congratulations! :dance:

Sharyn (tomkatsmum) ~ Due June 2010

CONGRATULATIONS MEL AND FAMILY ON THE BIRTH OF JULIAN MILES, born on 7th April 2010 at 11.37am!! :babyboy:

CONGRATULATIONS NAT AND FAMILY ON THE BIRTH OF JEMIMA CLAIRE, born on 12th April 2010 at 5.36am weighing 3040gm!! :babygirl:

2mommysangelyx1.gif

Ange's Angel Baby......Always Remembered

Edited by ~kazdee~

tomkatsmum

OMG!!!

How do we have 4 year olds already!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA EDEN AND MALAKI!

hope you have a wonderful day.

things going ok here. one more day of work to go for me so I am pretty happy about that. belly is growing nicely - and starting to get in the way. LOL.

will be back to post more once work is finished.

love to all.

Sharyn

2forSuz

Hi everyone :)

Was just popping in to check our April babies birthdays - thankyou so much for putting up the list again Kaz!

OMG are they really all turning 4? :o

A big Happy Birthday to Laura, Eden & Malakai!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Nat - how are you going? Not long to go now!!

Hi to all, be back later (I'm at work :ninja: )

x

ETA : Wow, Sharyn - just checked out your sig, 27 weeks already?!!! Exciting :)

Edited by 2forSuz

LittleDCJ

Hi girls

A big Happy Birthday to Laura, Eden & Malakai!!!

Can't believe that our little ones are turning 4. It's such a great age though. We're having Carter's party this Sunday, just a casual afternoon tea with family and friends. He will be happy if he gets a Transformers Autobot that tranforms into a green plane. I've asked my brother to get it but I've got a feeling he will get the wrong thing. His main present from us is a bike and helmet.

Nat - How are you feeling? Ready for the new addition? I bet the kids can't wait. Great news on the new people mover van. What job did you do pre-kids?

Sue - Great to hear from you. How is Miss Amelie? Loving all the pics on FB.

Sharyn - So close to finishing work, I bet you can't wait. Much planned before the baby comes or taking it easy? How is Tom going at school?

Karen - Thanks for putting the list up. Howis Curves going? Great news on the new car, bet the kids love it. How is DH's business going now?

Kristy - Can't wait to see the baptism pics in his suits, too cute!!

We're all good here. Deakin is loving school and has 2 fantastic who are really encouraging him with his reading. He had no confidence and it was such a struggle to get him to do his reader each night without tears or screaming. With encouragement from home and his teachers he is now doing so well and even said the other day 'I can read'. He just needed the belief in himself and now is enjoying it.

Carter starts pre-entry kindy next term and then will do 4 sessions a wk from term 3. He is so ready for it and loves making new friends. He is loving nursery school and has loves all art and craft activities. Majorly addicited to transformers but I guess you get that with an older brother.

Jarvis is now 14mo. He is just starting to walk on his own since the weekend. He's finally getting some hair and no longer looks like a baby. He's still tiny but he's happy and healthy. Must share some recent photos soon.

I'm doing well. Went through a patch where I just didn't know what I wanted to do. I've decided to do the Body for Life programme when we get back from our Easter holidays. It's a fitness and nutirition programme but it also works on emotions and dealing with stress. I only want to lose a few kgs and tone up and destress. I worked at the Baby expo last Fri and Sat on a cloth nappy stall. Did 4h each day and got paid in nappies. It was the first time I had worked in 6 years!!!

Better do the school run, chat soon.

Quack Quack

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes for Malakai! he had a great day inbetween SPeechie appointments... and OT appointments. but thats good fun for him so he didnt mind!

~cackleberry~

Hi girls.

I can not believe that my baby girl is going to be turning FOUR on Sunday!! Unbelievable. We are just having a small gathering here for a BBQ dinner. DH is making her a butterfly cake. I am busy making cupcakes this morning for her to take into kinder today.

Curves has been going great. I went in for a workout this morning before the boys left for school and DH left for work. I knew I had a busy day on today and wouldn't have time. I also weighed in this morning after my first week on the Curves Weight Loss Management Plan and I lost 2.6kgs!!!! I am so happy!! :D Lost 1.1 from my BMI as well.

Kerri, glad Malakai had a great day. :)

Tina, Cameron and William are right into the transformers as well. I have a Construction Devestator (think that's the name of it?) hidden away in the cupboard for Will's b'day in Sept. That Body for Life sounds wonderful, good luck with it. :) The business isn't going so great. We are looking into selling it and being done with it. It's really not worth all the stress involved. Our life has changed so much since getting that darn business, it's no longer carefree like it used to be. We are constantly worrying about money.

Suz, gosh you've sounded like such a busy girl on FB lately. Hope all is well. Do you get any time off over the school holidays?

Sharyn, so glad to read everything is going along well with you and your pregnancy. :) I'm with Suz....'wow, 27 weeks already???!!!' :o

Have to go check on how these cupcakes are going. Then I guess I should do some much needed housework, gosh, you should see this house atm!! :o

LittleDCJ

Karen - Well done on your great weight loss. I think it's wise move selling the business. You've had it long enough now to know that you've given it your best and realise that other things were being neglected because of it. I hope that you find a buyer soon and get a great price.

Better pick Carter up from nursery school.

LittleDCJ

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY CAITLIN!! I hope you have a great day, lots of fun at your party and get lots of cool presents.

We've got Carter's party this afternoon. Just a casual afternoon tea with family and friends. He is SOOOOOO excited.

~cackleberry~

Thanks Tina. :) She's loving her day so far, even though she got woken up by her big brother (Cameron) spot on 7am as he wanted to give her her pressie, lol. She's had pancakes with maple syrup for breakky and is currently playing with cars out on the verandah with the boys. Hope Carter has a fun afternoon tea this afternoon. :)

Edited by ~kazdee~

tomkatsmum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING CAITIE! Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day. xoxox

Tina Hope Carters party goes smothly this arvo. Can't wait to see some pics.

Kerri :waves: great to hear from you.

Suz hope all is going well down there.

ME I have now finished work. WooHoo.... very happy about that. There are lots of stairs at the school i teach at and they were starting to get really hard. I am looking forward to a few "me days" between now and June while tom is at school and Katie is at kinder.

All is going pretty well, although i have had some trouble with my back and hips. have an OB appt on Tuesday and after that will be moving to fortnightly appts. It really is seeming to go fast now. I am also going to try and book in for some massages as well. we are still discussing names and i think we will be until the day this one arrives. Katelyn was going to be a Jessica up until an hr before she was born. lol

we are heading away for Easter weekend up to bruthen in the van with some other families. we will be back Monday and then head of to ocean grove Tuesday to Sunday of the second week of the hols. looking forward to getting away, but would also love to be just staying home.

OK had better go and get something done this morning. Made hot cross bums yesterday and they are really good. Desperately trying not to eat them all in one go. :p

love to everyone.

Sharyn

natw

Happy 4th Birthday Caitie!! Hope you had a great day! Good on you Karen losing 2.6kg in one week! I bet it makes you feel so good!!

Tina Hope Carter's party went well this afternoon. Sounds like the boys are all going well. I used to have a van when I worked as a painter/decorator - seems like a lifetime ago!

Sharyn

Made hot cross bums

Had to laugh at your typo :laugh: I bet they tasted good. I feel like some now! Hope you all have a good time away over Easter.

Finally feeling a bit tired and pregnant lol. I've honestly had the easiest pregnancy and haven't had much to complain about. The heat is a bit annoying atm though. I half packed a bag last night because Tobias was sooooo clingy and whingey all day yesterday I was starting to think it was a sign that this birth is closer than I think. I've always gone overdue though so am just expecting to this time too.

Looking forward to the school holidays and timed it pretty well to have this baby during them (hopefully) as well. Getting excited!!!And still somehow in denial about giving birth :o

~cackleberry~

Thank you for the b'day wishes for Caitie. :) She had a great day and is now tucked up in bed. Mel came over with Tahlia, Reuben, Oliver and her baby bump. :D We also had my dad, step mum and MIL here. We had a BBQ dinner and cake afterwards. It was lovely.

Nat, how exciting that you could be having your lil bubby in your arms very soon!! :D Do you have anyone's mobile number to message when you have him/her?

Sharyn, yay for finishing work!! Now you can (hopefully) relax a little more. Mmmm hot cross buns, I will have to look up a recipe for them, they go down very well around here. :) Hope you have a lovely Easter.

I'm really tired now and think that a nice hot bath is in order for me, then bed.

2forSuz

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY CAITLIN!!! Sounds like you've had a wonderful day :)

Natw - can't wait to hear your good news, you'll be absolutely fine hun! I bet the kids are getting super excited about their new little one :)

Sharyn - yummo, hot cross buns. They always go down very well in this house. Your break over Easter sounds wonderful. Those massages sound like a great idea :yes:

Tina - how did Carter's party go this afternoon? Hope he had lots of fun.

Karen - hope you had that nice hot bath, what a great idea - exactly what I should have done tonight!

I'm really tired, we've had a huge weekend starting Fri night which was Ryan's school fair, then Sat night we went to a 21st birthday party and today we had Amelie's little birthday party. Just my parents and some good friends. She had a lovely time and enjoyed all the attention :) I've been cooking more cupcakes tonight to take into daycare tomorrow for all her little friends.

So off to bed for me, unfortunately have to work tomorrow but will have a special tea with our big 4 year old after work :D

tomkatsmum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING AMELIE!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

oh and yes, i made hot cross BUNS! not bums. hehe sorry Nat.

have a great day everyone. off to make banana cake.

Love sharyn

LittleDCJ

Happy birthday Amelie!!!

Carter's party went well. It was drizzling all day so too wet for the kids to play outside. He loved all the attention and got lots of new Transformers to play with. I was exhausted last night though. Will post some photos later today when Jarvis has a nap.

~cackleberry~

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY AMELIE SWEETIE!! Hope you have a fantastic day today. xx

Tina, glad Carter had great fun at his party. Look forward to seeing some pics. :)

School holidays start here today! :D I'm so excited to have this first week without anything planned, apart from going in to see mum tomorrow afternoon and going to a park for a BBQ with DH's family on Good Friday. I slept in until 9am this morning, wonderful! :)

~cackleberry~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!! Hope you have a great day today hun. xo