Sandra

November 06 Parents # 136

hawkchick

GOLD!

Wow, that's been a long time....

Not much to say here.

Tam - I hope your family are all feeling better.

Stacy - am thinking of you with fingers and toes crossed - it's one more week wait isn't it?

Tracey - awesome re the TT. Elora is pretty much there too. She's been taking herself at kinder too (yay). She even calls out during the night to go.

Edited by Blish

Chelbean

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your support regarding my little escape artist. The sliding door to the garage is now always latched and the keys are up high, though i don't think she would do it again it wasn't really intentional just a fluke that she happened to open the garage door.

We have just come back from a lovely playdate with Alison and Samantha, the girls had a great time running around the yard together. Was good to get out of the house!

We have been busy here which is why i havent posted. I have started two units for this term of study. Matt is also studying and decided to take on two units, so when we have a chance to hang out we are usually sitting side by side at the desk reading!

Alice is doing AMAZING! The last week has been so great development wise. She has now learnt to answer yes or no question, it may seem like a simple thing but its something she could never quite grasp and something we've been working on at speech therapy. It has just opened up her communication, and she is asserting herself more.

I decided to get rid of her milk drinks, she was still having milk before naptime and bedtime at night. Not in a bottle, just a sippy cup, and not taking it to bed with her, but i thought it was about time to stop it. She handelled it fine, asks for milk but doesn't get upset when all she gets is a drink of water before bed.

Last night was a major break through. She was laying in bed after reading a story and was really calm and happy and i thought you know what i don't think she needs her dummy. I told her no dummy and she was fine with it! I expected her to chuck a tantrum when we went out of the room, but she didn't and she slept all night.

Ive just put her down for her nap without a dummy as well - so gee that was easier then i expected!!! My goals for this year were to get rid of milk, dummy and toilet train...now i only have one left....though that of course is the big one!

She is going to daycare, went last week for the first day. I only left her there for a few hours, but she really loved it. She is calling it school and waving to it everytime we drive past it....which is everytime we leave the house because its on the only road out of our estate lol. Tomorrow is her second day and im thinking of leaving her there till about 3:30pm, i think she will be okay but will call up and check everything is ok. She was so happy to see me when i got there last week but i could tell she'd been having a good time.

So! Lots of changes! Shes all of a sudden decided to grow up...and i hate it! Matt and I are wanting a baby next year sometime, but im nervous about it. Alice was not planned, so once we were pregnant it was like yup cool. To make the conscious decision to have a baby for some reason scares me! Can't explain it.

When do you think the best time to be pregnant is? I don't want another november bub.....I want it earlyish in the new year...but don't want to be pregnant over summer really so don't know what to do.....

Alright better get going and do some study while alice is napping.

Rach

boo boos mumma

BRONZE :D:D

WTG Allie on all the achievements. Reanna still has a dummy for rest im hoping the Easter bunny will take it away but i know that ones not gonna go down well at all. She still takes milk to bed in a sippy cup, prob focus on dummy before i take that one.

As for TTing her wees are quite good but not yet at the stage of constantly going herself without reminding or firm 'GO' remarks lol. Her poos still no go yet, not sure if she just needs time or not as ive been told some chns muscles dev at diff rates not to mention her meds for her constipation i think a big issue but i always do talk to her about where poos go and once she did shock me with a poo on the potty all by herself.

Rach its best to be in early stages of preg in summer so what im saying is that if u fall preggers say Feb u will prob have a nov bub BUT if u fall preggers anytime from Sept to Dec this year you wont have to worry about being rediculously preggers in summer and there is no way u will have a nov bub :D:D

Melinda, housecleaning is quite good money these days isnt it?? I was doing a man's place on top of two part time jobs and full time study well before kids and he paid well, cash in hand too so it was tops. HOw much energy do u have for your own house?? lol. I used to clean my mums house all enthusiastic and then come home to my own and just grunt at it lol.

Me: Doing better girls. The new med is magical. I still dont eat much but im eating and drinking enough and the nausea is genreally 80% better and even my urine isnt so orange now.

I have my u/s tomorrow and im a tad nervous but i know all will be great and then docs later in arvo, im sure she'll tell me ive got a bladder infection or something but its all treatable.

Aiden playing silly buggers in his cot arrghh.

Night girls.

Stacymoo

Hi girls.

Thanks for all the positive vibes & well wishes. HPT this morning was a :BFN: but I am still certain this is it for me so must just be too early. Have my BT on Tuesday but will probably do another HPT on Sunday morning. Will let you know how I go. :D

Sorry have to fly once again. Haven't had a chance to catch up yet. Hopefully next week is a little less hectic for me. ;)

~*~Tracey~*~

Morning girls

Stace - yup I agree, too early :) I still have everything crossed for you hon and will keep checking in here over the weekend :hugs:

Rach - I was pregnant with Hayley from the end of September and had her in June. I found that quite good because I wasn't enormous over summer and I was pregnant during the winter months and didn't feel the cold as much. So I would say anytime from September to December maybe to be in the early stages.

Tam - good luck today! Let us know how you go. Are you going to find out the sex?

Blish - WTG Elora. I am going to say that we are officially TTed now. I am so excited about it.

Us - well as I said above, I think we are officially TTed. Last night Kaitlyn was in the bath and she was calling me (we let her play in the water whilst we keep checking on her every minute or so) and when I went in she said "Mummy I need to go toilet" so I told her to pull the plug out and she did, we quickly dried her off, sat her on the toilet and she did a wee :dance: Yesterday at Mums she was looking for Mum and when Mum got there she said "Nan need to go to the toilet, need to do a poo" but when she got there she had already done it in her pants, BUT we think that she was looking for Mum and wanted to go to the toilet and because Mum was with Hayley then she just didn't make it. So I am stoked!!! No more nappies for her, just pull ups at night. I can't believe how much of a relief it is to have just one in nappies :lol: The big test will be when we go to someone elses house other than Mum or if we go out somewhere.

Kaitlyn, Hayley and I are all sick but we are all getting better. Kaitlyn got it from d/c and then gave it to Hayley who was quite sick with it but not as sick as she usually gets and now I have it. Funny thing is that it hasn't turned into a full blown cold I just have the sore throat, the sore sinus', the headaches and blocked nose but that is it so far.

OK well that's about it for us. Best go and do something constructive :waves:

♥RUBES♥

Hi girls just a quick drop in from me.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Stacey.

Glad everything worked out for the best with Alice Rach...scary stuff hey!

YAY for the accident free days Tracy lol, it's sad what can excite us mums. I've had similar to you this week except instead of a blocked nose I've been sneezing my head off.

Boo has been TOTALLY off this week, we had to pick her up early from occasional care yesterday because of the tantrum she was having and this wasn't the 1st one of them this week.

Simon is now sporting a swollen & blackened eye after another kid poked him in it yesterday, took him to the hospital then later to the Dr and all looked good. It finally stopped weeping sometime during the night but is still a little swollen and discoloured on the outside.

I got a great offer when I was talking to a mum a sports day (this afternoon) and she wants some samples made for the local netball teams (all ages and grades) so they can order their bows from me EEK lol but all good I hope.

Must go head about to explode, chat again soon xox

Edited by ♥RUBES♥

Stacymoo

Hi girls.

Back again. :D Trying to catch up on the last thread.

Blish - bugger about your problems getting back into the workforce with teaching. Wish I had a million bucks for us & you!! :lol: Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I will let you know how things go.

Melinda - good on you for doing some cleaning as well. There is no way I could do it as I am too fussy & then wouldn't have the time or energy to do my own house! :lol: Is the Tupperware stuff still happening?

Rach - Alice is doing so well....you must be so proud of her. :wub: Wonder if she can tell Jaiden he doesn't need his dummy. He is fully TT but won't part with it. :rolleyes: He is only allowed to have it for a nap & for bed at night but still asks for it as soon as he is tired. I guess like everything else he will ditch it when he is ready. That's nice to be thinking of another baby again. I have to take whatever comes but if I had a choice I would fall pregnant similar to Tracey to have a winter bub I reckon.

Tam - glad the meds are making you feel better. I have felt so sorry for you through all your pregnancies as I didn't suffer MS with Jaiden at all so can't even imagine how awful it must make you feel. :( Good luck with your US tomorrow.

Tracey - I have been sick with a headcold this week too. DH said I was sick when I fell pregnant with Jaiden so I hoping this is a good sign. :pray: Isn't it great with the TT? It is amazing how much our little ones advance right before our eyes. I am loving nappy free Jaiden & he is soooo good I just couldn't be more proud of him. :wub: DH says now are we a little crazy to go back to nappies & a newborn. :lol: He is only kidding though as we both want this baby as much as the other & we know how quickly the time flies with those hard early months. :blush:

Rubes - great to hear from you. Thanks for the well wishes chickey. :D Seems you will be busy with those netball teams! :o

Ok at least I caught up for this thread. ;)

Did my first ever kinder duty on Monday & I really enjoyed it. I loved watching Jaiden interact with the other kids & liked to see what they were all up to being around the same age. :D He followed me around like a puppy for the first 30 mins & then he went & played & painted & had a great time. He is loving kinder which is fantastic. The kids are a really nice bunch with no bullies or real loud mouths. There are about 3 boys that are pretty boistrous but nothing too bad which is good as Jaiden is a little more on the reserved side. Being a little quieter than the others I was very proud of him though at story time when he was always the first to say the animal in the book. :D

Otherwise I have kept things fairly low key this week. Just a little housework here & there & visited my sister for lunch on Wed. Emily is 4 months old now & my sis is having a bit of a hard time & is on anti-depressants. She goes back to work 1 day a week as of next weekend & is dreading it. She didn't want to have to express at work so she has been weaning her since last week. Thankfully Emily has taken to the bottle & formula really well so I am hoping this helps my sister relax a little.

We are off to DH's cousins for the night as soon as Jaiden wakes up from his monster nap. He has been asleep for 3 hrs! :o I know this means he will be up until late tonight but being away from home I would prefer him up later & in a better mood than cranky & trying to put him to bed at 7.30pm.

OK better run. Will let you know how I go with the HPT Sunday morning. :D

Hypnic Jerk

Stace - remember when I was PG with Maeve - the BFN taken after my period was due -was a "BFLBT", a big fat lying bloody test. But I don't know when you were implanted.

Can you girls tell me what books your 3yos are reading.

And I'm working on a list of age appropriate activities for Jord, with the things we have here (otherwise might have to go shopping) Tell me what you think:

Mr Potato Head

Threading animals

Alphabet teacher

trying to build things with blocks (but I'm crap at it) using both the real big baby blocks and the next size down - don't know what they are called.

Giant floor puzzle

money box pig (too young?)

train set with bridge

sand pit - filling containers, not throwing sand

play doh - rolling

island puzzles

A tool set and stand is coming

a Kangaroo with holes cut out that you throw bean bags through

Wiggles DVDs

I'm trying to cull anything that is stimmy or age inappropriate. I can't go off what hes naturally interested in because he doesn't develop interests himself - we have to teach him. And so I'm a bit conscious of unintentionally holding him back by not pushing him forward.

Taa

boo boos mumma

Aiden was given the money box pig for xmas from SIL Brooke and Reanna loves it lol, you can always incorporate counting with it at least if he enjoys it he wont think u are tricking him into learning. The act are great. How do u go with Maeve and doing these activities?? Ive been struggling with doing activities with Reanna because Aiden just wants to be involved and it always means the activity is ruined such when Reanna was listening to the wiggles story on cd and we were looking through the book, Aiden sat on my lap with Reanna on the other for a while before by the 2nd story he just wouldnt let us read it anymore, so frustrating.

Stacy i hope it was too early too. Because I O'd late it was quite a while before i got a BFP, it was days after AF was due that i got the BFP and it was only cause it was an expensive brand and I nearly just stopped testing and imagine my shock when it did come up BFP after all those neg tests.

Your kind words were very sweet about my m/s, yes it does suck though when im better the weight loss is great lol.

Rubes whats up with poor Ruby?? AND OMG to your SOns eye, did u complain to the school about him being poked or was it an accident?

Me:

U/S went well. Bubs doing great and dates all spot on for 18wks.

Doc saids i have no bladder infection and is happy for me to continue the new meds. Im still a long way off being well but the meds do help alot. She still isnt happy that ive lost 15kg but what can u do.

I have to eat foods with salt in it apparently, so funny usually i would be worried the doc would suggest the complete opposite lol.

HOpe u all are good.

alybel

Stacy - i will be eagerly awaiting good news from you on Sunday! Fingers crossed!

Tracey - yay to Kaitlyn on the TT, it is great when you don't need to worry about that anymore. I had none in nappies for about 6 months and now have one again but he will take a while to be out of nappies yet...

Rach - was great to catch up with you and for Sammie and Alice to play together, will have to do it more.

Tam - glad your u/s went well, is the m/s easing off now?

Rubes - great news on the big order, hope it all goes through for you :)

As for us, not much new. Samantha is still being naughty and attention-seeking since Michael started school but is slowly getting better. Adam is growing really fast, he is now 4 months old but is still a really big boy! He had his immunisations today and weighed, he is off the charts for length at 72 cm, at this rate he will be over 2m in height as an adult :) He is now rolling and playing with toys which is great. Michael had his first bush dance tonight and he really enjoyed it, he wouldn't stop holding hands with a girl from his class, even when another girl wanted to push inbetween them :)

Better get back to work but just thought I would pop in...

Chelbean

Hey girls,

Alison - Definitely have to do it more often, they played pretty well together I think...as I was saying Alice doesn't have many little girl friends so it was really great.

Tam - Glad the Us went well and you are feeling a bit better thanks to the new drugs. I was never that sick with Allie - were you like that with Reanna as well? We are really proud of allie as well, shes handled the no dummies and no milk really well, considering we did them all together - which wasn't how i planned it!

Brooke - Alice is really into colouring in lately, not just scribbling but trying to colour in (albeit not very well) and stickers!! Which is great for her because shes never really been into that before. Her favourite books are flip flap books atm. "Dear Zoo" is a great one. We read it together and she has to keep her hands in her lap until I say its time to turn the flap over. Shes getting better at it. She also loves basketball, is just learning to ride a scooter (though still cannot pedal a bike!) and loves anything to do with cars, colours or shapes. She is a bit behind the other kids so it might not be what you are looking for, though ive found the little boy i look after is pretty much liking the same sorts of things as she does and hes her age and not behind in any way.

Stacy - Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning test...really hope this is it for you. I wasn't too worried about the dummy, when we decided to not give it to her it was just because she seemed quite happy without it, and she really seems to be! Sorry to hear about your sister, hope she is okay. Putting the bub onto forumla will probably really help.

Rubes - Was looking at your facebook site and also saw some of your work in real life when i visited alison, would love to order a few...do i just msg you on facebook? You sound very busy, but how exciting about the netball team wanting some of your business, hope it happens for you!

Tracey - Thanks for the advice regarding pregnancy times...thats what im thinking as well. I was thinking get pregnant in october/november. We go camping in jan as well and i didn't want to be huge while we were there. Way to go Kaitlyn on the TTing! Sounds like shes got it down pat now, clever girl. Sorry to hear you have been sick again...im waiting for it to hit, going into the colder months and allie being at daycare again im sure we'll have a crappy winter.

Thats me caught up, nice to have some more conversation in here. Its been so quiet lately!

We've had a really good week. Alice went to "school" again on Friday and has such a good day, im so happy. I had a great day as well, I went to the dentist (which was crap but oh well at least i could do it not on the weekend) and got my hair cut, came home and got SO much study done that I don't have any to do this weekend. Also got the house cleaned and three loads of washing done. It felt really good to be able to do the things that needed doing without taking time away from Alice. During the day I was feeling a bit guilty about it, and just hoped she was having a good day.

When I went to pick her up she didn't want to come home. Just said hi to me and kept on playing! The girls there are so nice. I've told them about her possible auditory processing disorder and what that means and how they can help and they have taken it on board so much, using visual cues (eg showing her the foodwhen they ask her what she wants) making sure shes looking at them and not distracted when they ask her to do something and giving her time to process and answer. They said she talked heaps more this week which is great to hear as well.

It was her first nap time there and apparently she got a bit teary (with me she screams and carries on, with other people she pouts and the eyes well up with tears :rolleyes: ) and they gave her her dummy. I told them i was fine with it - it was day 2 of no dummy and being in a strange place going to sleep I was happy for her to have it if it made her feel better...which it did because apparently then she rolled over and went to sleep for an hour - something she never did when she used to go to daycare!

I was a bit worried about how she'd be last night, if she'd ask for her dummy...but she didn't even ask for it. So i think we'll just keep sending it to daycare until she gets a bit more familiar with the place then they can be a bit firmer with her.

I am just so happy shes enjoying it....she is much more chatty today, and seems to be progressing every second. She climbed into bed with us this morning as she does when she wakes up and stroked my hair and said "Mummy tired...shhh sleep mummy" it was adorable. She then went out and got her book and brought it back in and read it to herself. Matt took her to gymboree today and was astounded by her. She sat and listened for half the story they read (which is huge for her) and when during group time they showed a hammer and asked what it was...she was the one that answered! Again this is huge for her because she usually is slower at processing the question she never gets to answer before the other kids...matt said the other kids had no idea what it was which is probably why she answered because she was given the time to process it.

Anyway we are just so proud of her.

Its still raining up here, my dryer has been going crazy, i finally gave in and decided i needed to use the dryer otherwise i would have drowned under a sea of washing. We are having a bbq here this afternoon for matts birthday. His mate and him are going out, while my cousin is staying the night so that will be fun. Just wish it wasn't raining, there are going to be three kids here and i can imagine what my house is going to look like after they are done playing!!! Oh well!

Better get going and get organised, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Rach

hawkchick

Hi girls,

Stacy - I am busting to hear your news.....still praying and hoping and praying some more for you honey. xxx

Tam - glad that the meds are helping you and that's great that your u/sound went well. Are you going to find out the sex of this baby at the next u/sound?

Rubes - I hope your son's eye is better soon. That must be very painful! That's great news about the netball team. I wish I was creative like you.

Rach - I already said it on FB, but that's fabulous how well Ally is doing. Elora still has her dummy. I'm not too worried about it.

Alison - how cute about the bushdance - do you have any photos to share?

Brooke - Elora is into drawing, colouring, she loves anything crafty - like cutting paper (she's not good at it, but she likes making a mess!) and glueing things onto paper/cardboard. She enjoys those felt toys - where you have a felt background and stick felt character figures onto it - Aldi have some wonderful ones at the moment. She also loves role playing with her teddy bears and dolls, dressing them up and doing their voices. She loves these magnet toys called Magformers - she builds the most amazing things out of them - rockets and boats and then drives her bears around in them. So alot of her play stems from her imagination.

Us - Elora is really enjoying kinder. She is pretty much toilet trained and although she's still in pullups at night time, she wakes up most nights to go to the potty. She calls out, "I need to go potty!" and I take her. Tonight though, we put the potty in her bedroom and I'm hoping this is the beginning of her taking herself. It's weird, because James, who's 6.5 only just stopped wearing pull-ups at night and it seems that Elora is not far behind him. James doesn't go to the toilet during the night - he just holds it and up until now he hasn't been able to hold it all night.

I saw my niece today for the first time in 2 years. She's just moved from Syd to Melb to go to uni here. She's 19. We had a lovely afternoon together and my son is driving her home to her Nanna's house (with DH in the car as he's still on his L's)

Nothing much else to report...

Stacymoo

Not good news girls. :( Got AF late last night & full on today. I am gutted. :cry: Might be MIA for a while. :(

Chelbean

Stace - Im so sorry. I hope you are okay. Please remember we are all always here for you for support. Take care of yourself. Sending you big big big hugs. xo

I am so tired after last night - Matt is still in bed (its 1:30pm here) i picked him up from the city at 4am, took his mate home and then drove home....oh and stopped at maccas for them both. Argh two drunk guys in the car wasn't fun really. Have a crazy headache from lack of sleep....as i was the one getting up with allie this morning of course. Now i remember why he hadn't had a night out in so long. Oh well, he needed it and im glad he had fun. Will be in bed early tonight.

*Mindy*

Stace - i really am so sorry, this must be so tolling on you. We are hear to listen to you and please vent away.

hawkchick

F&*k, F*&k, F*&k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy, I am so so sorry.

You poor darling - you must be heartbroken. I echo what everyone else says - we are all here for you and putting our arms around you xxxx

ang_w

Stacy - I am so sorry. I caught up on the thread last night and came in this morning hoping to hear your good news. I don't know what else to say but I am thinking of you :(

Alison, Melinda and Rach...have sent you a message on Facebook about a meet up

Edited by ang_w

stripeymonkey

Who knows when the last time was that I posted but I have been on reading a few times to catch up with you all. I don't get on to EB much anymore though.

Just wanted to send enormous hugs to Stacy...I am so sorry hun I really was crossing everything for you.

I'll come back later and give an update on my lot.

Erica

xx

~*~Tracey~*~

Hi girls.

Just popping in to say

Stace - we are here for you if you need us. So so sorry honey, I was so hoping that this was the time for you. Makes me so mad that someone who wants a baby as badly as you and DH just keeps hitting brick walls.

Take time out for yourself and take care of yourself honey. xxx

Also to the girls in Victoria atm, I hope you are all staying safe and out of the weather. I hope you guys have weathered the storm so to speak and haven't sustained any damage or injury anywhere. I have been thinking of you guys over the weekend too. xxx

♥RUBES♥

Oh Stacey I am so sorry.

Sorry for the not so real personals, I've been sick all week and Boo had a 24 hr gastro bug Fri/Sat and OMG she looked sicker then when she was in hospital. She is getting her colour back slowly.

Tam it was an accident, they rang us after they had iced it and it wasn't looking any better. The issue is that Midget (like DH & Boog) is at high risk of retinal detachment. We done educational sessions with Boogs class before so maybe we need to set one up for the Kindy.

Rach I've added an email addy on FB you can use. If you want something you don't see just let me know & I'll figure it out. Also I have HEAPS of ribbons besides what is there.

Thanks Blish, I wouldn't say I was creative as long as you can read then you can do/make just about anything.

Must go head on verge on exploding.

Cheers Rubes :)

k123

Hi all,

Just a quick one I do read just never seem to get the time to post but I couldn't read and not say Sorry to Stacy. I really hope that you get your BFP soon. It is such a hard journey that you are on at the moment and I admire your courage and optimisim. It would be such an easy thing to loose very quickly. I hope you are ok and take some time for yourself.

That's all from me at the moment. Have to go and get Lara from preschool.

Stacymoo

Thank you all so much for your kind words & wishes. I was thinking I would stay away for a while but now that I have read all your posts I wonder how I would ever get through this IVF thing without all of your support. :wub: It is bringing tears to my eyes just writing this post. Special thank yous for the text messages & kind words from the lovely girls that don't get much time to post lately but still thought of me. You are all very special ladies & this journey is much better shared with you all. :wub:

I am doing ok but very sad. :( I really thought this was it this time & I am left wondering how I could have felt such a strong feeling about it & for it be so wrong. That is the hardest part. I have gone through all emotions of sadness, anger, blame (mostly on myself thinking I did something wrong in the 2WW :( ) as well as self pity (why us???) right down to wanting to give it all up & just be eternally grateful that we have our gorgeous Jaiden. It is all very confusing. The worst part is that we only have 1 more frozen embryo & then we can't afford any more IVF until after our sub-division sales which will be September at least. :cry: I think I am more upset about that than anything else. :( This is only our 3rd failed IVF attempt & I just don't know how some people go for years. It is just so heartbreaking, stressful & taxing on your body, spirit & soul. I am 36 next month & DH just turned 37 & I feel that time is getting away from us, especially seeing as Jaiden is 4 in November. I never thought we would have such a big age gap between children. :( My mum & dad were here for the weekend & poor mum was so upset. It makes it hard when you have your own grief as well as family/friends. :cry:

AF has been very heavy & red but surprisingly alot less painful than usual. I don't know maybe I am just having a big clean out & my uterus is getting ready to conceive next time. :huh: I get my official blood test done tomorrow & I will ask the nurse if we can go straight into another cycle seeing as it is a natural cycle with the frozen embryo transfer. If not I guess March will be out & I will have to wait until April.

Anyway I better run as these storms have played havoc with our septic system & we haven't had water all day & have the sparky & the plumber here trying to sort it out. Typical hey.......one thing after another. :rolleyes:

Thanks again girls. You give me the strength to soldier on & stay positive & I thank each & every one of you for that. :hugs: God bless.

Edited by Stacymoo

hawkchick

Awww Stacy, you are just the loveliest person. You know me, I'm not a crier, but I am honestly sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading your post. Despite it all, I can still hear the positivity in your writing.

Girls, just a reminder to all of us to treat every day as a special gift. A family friend of mine died on Friday, age 34. No explanation given yet (have to wait for the autopsy), but her lungs were filled with blood (a medical problem, not a murder). So sad. She has a 2 year old and a 5 year old. :(

Giving you all a big hug. xxx

fishingwidow

Stacey - I am so sorry this wasn't the time for you. I am sending you big hugs and prayers that it will be next time :bighug: I am also still wishing on those eyelashes :hugs: