Silver!!! (only 5 hours later!!)

Pinkbug

BRONZE!

terriw31

Chocolate! :tongue:

tintoela

Hi everyone,

Well we found our new car today - Toyota Landcruiser! Yeah

AF also showed up today - BOO!!! So onto cycle #8.

Mandy1980

Thats a bugger Jodi!! :bighug: Good work on the car tho. :)

Like my new sig everyone????? :excite::)

Becca1605

Aww cool sig Mandy!

Jodi - bugger bugger bugger!

:waves: to everyone else..

I've had a busy weekend - went to the Taylor Swift concert - OMG she was awesome! Such an entertainer. Then last night saw Valentine's Day at the movies with SIL (Taylor Swift again ) that was good too...I had some tears near the end...

*No~eye~deer*

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would drop in and see how you are all going. We have been away for a week in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. I had to go back to Brisbane for some scans so we thought we would make a holiday of it and take the kids to the theme parks. They had a ball and I am still exhausted from it!!!

My 18-20 wk scan went okay, It looks like I have to go back to Brisbane again for a 26wk scan to check a few more things but I will see after I have spoken to my OB's on Tuesday.

Mandy- Congrats on the girls! Have fun shopping!!!!

Bec- How is the new house going?

Jodie- Yay for the new car! We got a new car last week too! A Ford Territory

Gina- Yay for Merinda's weight gain!

Argh gtg screams coming from the next room...

Pinkbug

Do they think bub is ok Amy? Going to the theme parks sounds like fun!

xx

Becca1605

:waves:

okay decided to keep it

Edited by Becca1605

tintoela

becca - if jess had hair i would take it but alas she is continuing to pull her hair out twisting it around her fingers. Got some photos done of her the other week will have to scan some and show you guys. Will do it on my day off on friday - its been a long while since i posted a pic of her.

amy - hope all is ok with bub. Glad you enjoyed the theme parks. We have only done wet n wild so far.

hussey

:waves:

uni resumes today. Thank goodness it's my last semester, I don't think I could take much more of this.

My boys are driving me crazy. I've turned into a screaming, raving lunatic. I feel sorry for the neighbours listening to me: "Don't touch him, take your hands off him, Joel leave him alone, Ben go and get dressed in your bedroom, HANDS OFF etc etc etc.."

I read your posts often, just don't have much chance to reply. So, I hope all the pregnancies are going well, and that your older kids aren't being nightmares like mine currently are!

I'll be back when I can.

S

Pinkbug

:lol: Son, no it's not just you! Jasper yells at me, "Don't you talk to me like THAT!" everyday...many times! There's some indication of what our neighbours must think ;) I've had to do my fair share of raising my voice lately...there's a lot of "Get off him!" and "Leave him alone!" going on...

Yay for uni nearly over for you!

xx

Dons

Hey girls!

Son - I hear you on this one all my girls do is fight (they have calmed down now) but all I seem to do it yell at times!

Will bbl to respond to personals we are heading to Gold Coast in 12 days can't wait to get away with Dh and girls

x

~Simply*Blue~

Did someone say fighting? OMG YES! It's never ending!! WHinging screaming fighting is all I hear lately :wacko: Yesterday Miller's daycare teacher said he yelled "NO" at somone louder than they had ever heard anyone say it lol. APparantly some kid was trying to take his biscuit, he has special milk free ones so I guess the kid thought it was pretty cool or something lol. I'm sure if they tasted the gluten free/wheat free dairy free biscuit they may think otherwise lol.

Wow last semester Son that must feel great. My first semester kicks off next Tuesday. 8 years it's going to take me, but I hope to pick up some extra units in a few years and try and finish it in 6.

Chen my boys say similar to me, "Don't you be naughty to me" or "I'm sad now you said that"

Have fun up the coast Dons!!

We are planning on going to Yamba, but has anyone seen the news lately, it must be because we're coming lol.

We have a long running joke in my family that wherever we go something bad happens after we leave. So it must be catching up to us lol.

Pinkbug
"Don't you be naughty to me"
:lol:

Bubsies

Well Girls - It has been so darn long since I have been in here I don't remember who has what going on! Im so slack lately....

A quick one from me - Merinda is going really well and gaining weight well now (565grams last week alone) but only 10grams the week before so its a bit hit and miss still but she is doing well. She is now 2 MONTHS old and no longer a tiny baby as she is filling out and getting smiley and chatty already (a sign of things to come I believe) lol. She is now 4610g, 56.5cm long and her head is 37cm round at 2 month check. Needles went well a few weeks back. She is still sleeping like a little champ of a night (8 to 10 hours) followed by a very early breakfast between 3 and 6am sometime and straight back for another 3 hours or so which is nice , but she tends to cat nap through the day - probably as she is carted pillar to post every day of the week with me needing to do Haydens drops offs and pick ups. I am on Maxolon to help with supply and have been sick for a few weeks so it has obviously suffered - hope to see improvements very soon in that department.

His early intervention classes are going really well and he is loving it! He is one of 5 in the class 2 days a week and they are all a really cuddly considerate little bunch of kids which the teachers are thrilled with (understandably) lol. He has a few words now including - me, mine, no, up, off, on and there. His finger as recovered fully from the door incident but the end is permanently kinked where it wasnt aligned properly when it was healing but aside from that he has full functionality and has kept the nail suprisingly! On a less pleased note - he chipped a big piece off his front tooth in the bath tub last week so looks a little funny now but at least its not permanent and it doesnt seem to be bothering him now. The other one was chipped when he was almost 2 playing with daddy so at least they match now :wacko:

DH is just home from 12 days away working in VIC and leaves again tomorrow for another 7 so it will be quite around here again (kids excluded) for a while. I seem to manage though which is good....and suprising as Hayden seems to not have his listening ears on lately either!! Some days all I do is say no no no no no no etc. He is like mini cyclone that goes through the house about every 3 hours while Im feeding Merinda :laugh:

Ok - so that wasn't short but at least you are mostly updated on us :)

Hope you are all going really well

Amy -do let us know how you get on with your scans etc.

Kathreen - so cant wait till the twins are here!!!

Son - great to see an update from you! It has been a while - good luck with the uni stuff. I havent even enrolled this year or applied for leave Im so over it....should really do that though at some stage!!

Troops - Hi!! :)

hugs to everyone else :) :)

Dons

Hi Girls

Just popping in quickly to say Gem's got her follow up appt her with gastro paed tonight She is finally tt'd (not night yet) and still uses nappy to poo but am happy that she's wearing undies.

She's doing ok on laxatives - only prob is we get her to a point where the dosage is lower and she struggles again so it's trying to balance the laxatives which can be a challenge.

Other than that we are all good Jas is teething so has a scolded bum and is miserable 24/7 poor baby she is 2 in 2.5 weeks!

I got a delivery yesterday (thanks to DH) I got a new i phone have no idea how to use this trendy phone and 'apps' lol have always had a nokia and am sad to part with it lol

Have a good week xx

hussey

Hi

Dons: Good luck for Gem's appointment tonight, hope it all goes well. Have fun playing with your new toy!

Gina: Great to hear that Merinda's doing well. They're so darn cute when they start getting chatty and giggly! Glad to see that Hayden's early intervention is good too.

I'm waiting for a lecture to start, so thought I'd quickly post here.

Hope everyone else is well.

mwah mwah

S

~*troops*~

hurrow!!

chen yup still in pubs but doing gaming so data of pokies, tab etc. much fun

dons text me when u get here might come down for a drive say hi if your not too busy

fighting here too. Ls learning to give it back now.

kids are all good. Ls got croup which has been exciting. not much else on going to acdc on sat night.

gotta run in a net cafe printing out some stuff and my time is almost up.

big loves to you all hope everyone is doing well <3

00ruby00

Heya girls

24 weeks today.... I can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going. I am having a few high blood pressure problems.. so having to take things easy... the dizziness and light headedness.. is making me feel ill.

Names... we are still tossing up on names.. but at the moment.... Tobias.. and Mila (Mee-lah) are on the top.

Zahli threw up yesterday... but only once..and seems fine today. Xav came home sneazing and coughing from school yesterday... so he is home today.... and let's just say... I wish he was at school....and he hasn't coughed...at all since after he had his breakky... =/

Amaya is going well... except she screams... when things get taken off her... or you tell her no... etc. It is driving me batty... I am starting to put her in the corner every time she does it... so hopefully that stops her.

Fighting... I think it's just apart of being kids.. but god am I sick of it... some days.. I just want to get in my car and not come back... it does my head by late afternoon... some days... and the not listening is driving me crazy... mainly by my 5 year old... who should know better.

House... we hopefully should start building soon.. we just signed off the final plans... as we had found mistakes etc. Just waiting on the settlement for our investment property to go through... before we can start building. We couldn't get the full amount for the house... $30,000 short... so we had to sell our investment property.. which you all know has been nothing but problems... since we started renting it out. So no skin off our noses having to sell it... the up side is we will get just over $100,000.00 in our hands. :excite:

Dons- hope things went well with Gem....YAY on the TT'ing front.

My mum is telling me I should TT Amaya before the twins come... she is 20 months old atm.. and I really don't think she is ready yet...plus I seriously don't have the energy atm.

I can't believe Jas.. is nearly 2... it's gone so quick.. mind you Amaya is 2 in June.

Son- are you still breastfeeding?? everytime I see your breastfeeding ticker... I think... WOW.. go son. =)

Troops- good to hear from you! Hope L.. is feeling better soon.

Gina- Good to hear Hayden's speech is coming along... it must get frustrating for the both of you at times... not being able to communicate etc. YAY for things going to well with Merinda.

Is it just me or have we slowed down in here..... lots of missing ppl to.

Who is next on the giving birth list.... me???? (quietly sh*tting myself) LOL

Dons

Hi Girls

Well just b4 my super trip I feel like I am getting tonsilitus :rant: left work today early cos I felt so bleugh! Haven't had a bad dose on tonsilitus for ages...

Son - My new toy is awesome just uploaded my superbogan music just to purely embarrass myself!!

Troops - Will give you a call we are catching up with my 2 besties as well so you are most welcome!

Kat - I know Jas is 2 and I keep having this re occuring dream that I am pregnant again :( Jas has shown interest in tting but don't think she's ready yet!

Gina - glad Merinda is doing well :)

Gem's appt went really well she's down to 2 laxatives now and the paed said she didn't have any lumps in her bowel - we just need her to be more comfortable with it all as she still goes and hides so long way to go but she's come a long way too her paed is just so wonderful with her i love him lol (even tho he looks like Rolf Harris)

Better fly and play with my phone (how sad am I!)

XX

RosieTea

Hi all

We are going thru medition again for dss

So we have agreed on the following.

Currently 5 nights a fortnight - with review in 6 months to increase another night and finally to get to 50/50

Sporting events - both parties to enrol DSS into swimming lessons

Telephone contact - to change to skype

Half of school holidays and 2 public holidays extra a year

So what failed... Schooling

DSS mum choose the school based on where she worked. We lived at that time 50 min away and moved to the area where she choose the school to limit the time travel for DSS. DSS mum has now had another child and is a stay at home mum and now wants to remove him from his current to school to a school close in her suburb which is 30 min max away from us.

We have said no on the basis we have already spent $20000 to move due to double cost of rent, moving costs etc plus legal fees. Plus it will be impossible to get both of them to school on time and the increase of shared care means both parties will still be taking dss to school.

Has anyone had the situation where it has gone to court and what was the outcome. Dh and I are prepared to go back to court to allow them to rule and we think that the decision would be one of the three.

1- no move

2- allow move

3- school to be found half way between us

Can't remember if i am the only step mum here

Thanks

Paula

00ruby00

Just quickly, as I need to talk n my iPhone won't let me on facebook.

My Nan passed away tonight. I can't believe what a horrible couple of years it's been . My mum's dad passed away July 08, her mum July 09, my friend passed away on the 13th of feb... Her funeral was only a week ago tomorrow.... And now my dad's mum. I didn't get to say goodbye like my other grandparents... Being there when they passed. They live 4 hrs away, so I haven't seen them for awhile aswell.

I am so heart broken, I now have no nanna's left. She missed out on meeting the twins :(

So to come in here n blabber away, but I only found out n hour ago n Shane is fast asleep

Xxx

Kat