0zeKid

Young Mums

Live.Love.Learn

Oh wow this thread has picked up nicely since we started a new one, good to see :D

Im completely exhausted so I am going to be lazy & not do any personals today, sorry!

Had MILs 50th last night, was a pretty good night until the end, everyone was so drunk & I ended up having to look after them, gah I hate drunk people!

I go to get my blood results tomorrow, little nervous! No AF though, she was due yesterday or today so I guess thats a good sign :p

EeMiA sSiM

Hi girls, Im still so slack lol. I have been away most of the weekend. We had a friends 30th last night so my mum had the 2 kiddies. We had a great time and at 5am and a bottle of vodka later we headed back to DPs parents and crashed. I am paying for it today though. I am soooo ready for bed!

Ok im skipping personals today because the computer screen is making my headache worse... Ohhh and to think I am doing this to myself again next weekend for a hens night!

Hope everyone is well and I promise I will come back in tomorow and do a proper post lol.

rokate

OMG! I completely forgot about this till Live.Love.Learn PM'd me so sorry girls....

Everything with me is going really well, with only 6weeks to go, I am starting to feel slightly over it but trying not to whinge! The baby is measuring really big, I hoping the US machine is wrong! LOL.

Our christmas and NY were pretty uneventful, but it was nice just to kick back.

DH has wrist surgery tomorrow so he is going to be off work for awhile, which will be nice it also means he will be home when I burst lol... and that he wont be going away for awhile.

I will try and keep up HI EVERYONE.

Love RO

rokate

I SHOULD OF READ BACK.....

Live.Love.Learn

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY! That is one awesome looking BFP looks like mine around 12dpo.. Im sure the bloods will be perfect.

doubledee CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TO!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Live.Love.Learn

So, got blood results back! Levels were at 248 @ 12dpo which I think is pretty good :D I have a referral for an early scan as well that I will book in for around 7 weeks. I also have an app in 2 weeks to go back & see my doc for a check up. Now I just need to stop stressing & try & enjoy this pregnancy :)

PS I dont know whats going on with my ticker I think its 2 days in front?!

Mummy2Some

Can I come in a join..

EB Name: Mummy+3

Gave Birth: DD2 Hannah 17th january 2010

Other Kids: DD1 Ashleigh (3.5),DS Samuel (18months)

bubbanme

Welcome Tamara and what cute little kiddies you have!! How is Hannah settling in?

Welcome back Ro!!! 6 weeks left WOW the countdown is really on now huh. Have you had or having a baby shower? Good luck hun x

Sooo happy for you Ash - i can understand your worry though. I worried and still worry and this is my only ever pregnancy so i can only imagine how you're feeling about it all. Try not to get yourself worked up - just try and relax. Easier said than done though huh! Sending plenty of sticky baby dust your way.

Im about to call my GP and book in my 19/20 week scan!! I'm sooo excited. Cant wait to see how much my little blob has grown. Think ill be having the scan the week before my DP's bday, so finding out the gender will be a great birthday present for him!! Worked out that he will be getting a fathers day this year and ill just be fat on mothers day ! lol oh well, always next year ;)

Has anyone had the swine flu vaccination? My mum reckons i should ask about getting it, because the risks for pregnant women are so high. Im a little apprehensive about it though.. any thoughts??

Welcome to all the newbies!! We sure are growing into a decent size group. How many of you are from Melb?? xx

doubledee

:waves: Morning ladies, I love that this thread has picked up a bit ")

I'm off work today, I have been so :sick: all weekend, just sea sick all day everyday. Keep feeling like I'm going to vommit but then I actually never do. I'm finding it hard to eat also. Like I'm only managing to stomach fruit, and a small amount of dinner. Yesterday I brought two new bras, I'm normally a B cup, I got D CUPS :omg: DH isn't complaining though!

Avabella - I was *sigh* ing because I was bored, and no one was updating :p hehe.

Rokate - Thanks love for the congrats, I must admit I'm pretty damn excited :blush: Just got to keep praying its a sticking one!

L.L.L - Glad to hear the good news on the bloods :)

Avabella

♥addy: I finished my communications & media diploma last year and start my psychology degree next year :) Can't wait! I feel you on having to explain the big family thing to family, well on my side anyway. DF is Tongan and its not normal if you have anything less than 4 kids, its expected to have a big family (he has 6 brothers and sisters :o) LOL. I think 2, 3 year age gap is nice...my sister & I have a 4/5 year gap and its only now that we are getting older do we seem to be getting closer. Yep, this is my first bubba :wub:

Beck.Chloe.Maddy - Ahh, you poor thing, I hated the whole process of moving house so I don't know how you handle living mid-reno's hehe. Considering the amount of rain we just had in Sydney, hopefully some of that will travel your ways and grow that grass! :) How exciting though!!!

Jescie - I can't believe how close I am either...:no: So much more to be done & nooooo time, argh! LOL. Don't stress about the movements hun, mine were all over the place, didn't become regular kicks & movement until 20+ weeks. Now its like she's training for acrobatics or something the lil monkey :wub: Awhh, where did you purchase the doppler from? I would sooo love to have one of those at home but I thing I might get a tad addicted :p (I'll probably also freak out when I can't find her...she has a habit of running away from dopplers & ultrasounds...she gives the midwives hell! :lol:) Hows work & everything going babe? I don't want to be here anymore. :cry: I just want these next 6 weeks to hurry the hek up so I can take my leave...I wish we had everything & didn't rely on my pay so much :( grrr. Don't worry about the house stuff too much, I'm sure you will find a place in no time babe. Fingers crossed for you! Not long till your next ultrasound...:excite...can't wait to hear what you are expecting!!!

tash1569 - Hopefully the nurofen eases everything up. I get pretty bad hip pain and nurofen always seems to do the trick. Can't wait to see the pics of bub walking :)

Keshia - I was the same, my tummy didn't pop until 22 weeks or something, the DF was always complaining I don't eat enough :lol: Upload some piccies of your tum miss, eager to see that bump of yours :) Thats is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable what you DS did :wub: Ngawww, I can't wait to start my family hehe. You girls get me feeling so clucky! :p

Teags88 - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGANGEMENT!!! :dance: woo-hoo, how exciting. Have you made much plans, etc yet? I'm so happy for you hun. Hope everything goes fantastic at your ultrasound...let us know how it goes & upload some pics. Can't wait to see your lil bub :)

**MrsMummy** - Congratulations! I'm sure it was a definite suprise huh :p Stay positive & I''m sure everything with bub will be fine...sending you loads of sticky dust. Your courses sound awesome...I just finished communications & media diploma last year and am starting my pschology degree next year. Not sure how I'm going to cope with having a 1 year old so will be getting as much from you experience mummys as much as possible! hehe. Anyway, hope you stick around...look forward to getting to know you more :D

Live.Love.Learn - Did you want me to update your details on the sig hun? Or do you want to wait until you know the specific EDD date? Ughhh, I feel you about looking after drunk people...hope you had a good night though lovely. YAY!!! :clap: you get your early scan...how exciting. Blood test results were good too sweets, try & not stress too much and take everything easy. Sending SO much sticky dust over to you. PS my ticker was doing the same thing...I had to adjust my EDD to like a day earlier or something & its been fine ever since. Dunno why it was doing it though :wacko:

EeMiA sSiM - :rofl: How are you handling that hangover of yours today missy with the lil ones? :p Ahh, I have been craving a good dance lately...sometime after bub is born I will have a night out with the girlies although I must say, I'm not missing the nightlife AT ALL! Hope everything is well on your side of things hun.

Rokate - ROOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have missed you girly!!! :excite: how are you? hows bubba? Ahh, not long to go at all for us is there! How has everything been going? I want a very long update from you hehe. How did you find the blood glucose tests? They made me so sick :sick: and I didn't get the best results either. Yay about DF being off work (not too exciting about the surgery though!) Anyway, I'm going to be waiting on that long update from you :p

babybelly* - I completly forgot about mothers day & fathers day...I will have a 1 month old this mothers day :o I think I'm in shock lol. Completly forgot hehe. Its exciting though hey? Ohh, can't wait to find out what you're expecting hun...I didn't get the swine flu vac, I didn't feel comfortable getting it either and everything with me has been fine. I think its not as high risk as it was before either? Like the chances of catching it are very slim? Maybe have a chat to your doc about it sweets :)

AFM - Nothing new happening here...We bought a plasma yesterday on sale at JB Hi-Fi so I feel good for that :) Mum gave the Ebay guy a call pretending to be a police officer from the fraud department :secret: i know, not ideal but he totally FREAKED out and has been calling us nearly everyday trying to have the problem resolved so fingers crossed he comes through with return of our money. Just organising everything for the baby shower now...cant wait! For those of you who read the link that I posted, my girlfriend has decided to go to her boyfriends party instead of the shower...I let her know how upset I was about it to which she then said that she will come but I didn't want her to feel obliged to come out of guilt. It was just a bit of wake up call as to where her priorities were! :( Anyway hope everything is having a fantastic monday...

Lots of love, belly rubs, baby dust & sticky dust! :hugs:

xxx

Avabella
Doubledee- I must have been in the middle of writing my post when you got in there :p Hope the sickness eases up lovely, I know how frustrating it can be! My trick every time I felt sick was having a piece of ice...maybe try that? Weird I know! hehe. Woot-woo about the bra upsize ;) I think I have a hit a double-d, maybe an e? No idea really...Its crazy though! I'm usually a c but yep no complaints from DF :p

Live.Love.Learn

Avabella - you can update me if you like, and I will just let you know if the EDD changes?! I know, I am going to try really hard not to stress but I will see how I go! Oh and thats awesome baout your mum calling that guy hahaha :lol: awesome job on that :p

babybelly* - thanks for the sticky dust & YAY for your 19/20wk scan, not long to go huh? Im not from Melb but im about 2ish hours from the city..

mummy+3 - what gorgeous kids you have :D

AFM - nothing to report here apart from feeling REALLY tirred all the time, and being super hungry..

Onyx

Hi guys

Just a quick one - I'm flat out at work today.

Good news - AF finally stopped !!!! Finally (16 days of AF is so not cool!!)

:dance::dance::dance::excite::excite::excite:

Hopefully this will be my month!

**MrsMummy**

Mistygirl That's fantastic. I get heavy and long AF when I'm taking contraception. It drives me crazy and I get sick and tired of buying pads etc.

Just a quick drop in to say I am sick to death of morning sickness. I didn't suffer it with either of my girls so this is killing me. I'm getting it of a late afternoon and night time which is awful because I spend most of the time vomiting when I'm trying to cook tea, bath the kids and get the kids into bed :(

Cruskits have saved my life :)

Avabella

Live.Love.Learn - yes, yes sounds good. You know the drill, just fill in the details so I can update :D I know, its a classic about mum huh! Too funny but hey at least it worked ;) Ohh I hope tiredness doesn't stick around too much babe. It hit me pretty hard the first trimester. Only starting to come back now thank god.

MistyGirl - :excite: Yayyyy to AF finally stopping. Throwing lots & lots of baby dust over to you hun. And omg, your puppy is adorable...:wub: xxx

Mrs Mummy Sorry to hear about the morning sickness :( I had it pretty bad, all the way up to beginning of my 3rd trimester so fingers crossed it eases up for you!

Edited by Avabella

YoumeandbabyB

Hey Avabella - things at work, well I dont know they seem to be on a standstill at the moment and I'm still not impressed. My team leader is away for 2 weeks and he was the one who didnt do anything about it so I'm thinking now is my chance to speak wiht the other team leader and have a big whinge. So after worrying on here about bubs' movements this little one has been giving me hell. OMG how things change. I have a feeling he might be lying across tummy last few days and stretching out because of the fact my belly hasn't had a really hard side and the prodding that is like 10 seconds long on one side then the other... So now we are just playing nice to each other and hopefully it'll start to behave :) But I am loving feeling more again. Except based upon the way its lying bending over has become really difficult. I am having trouble bending over when sitting down. Only god knows what it's going to be like at 40 weeks :) I just brought the doppler from Kmart. Not an outstanding one but we'll see how it goes. If it picks it up and DP gets to hear it that will mean the world to me.

On the house front, had a few offers for shared accom so I am calling them up and viewing them so hopefully I'll be out of this place by end of the month as I am over my roommate. His turn to purchase toilet paper and what does he do, places on roll at a time and if it runs out before he gets another roll from his bedroom theres no toilet paper.. What a tight ass. He's a bloody chiropractor so is not short of funds, his own expenses are rent and food, doesnt own a car nor furniture arghh!!!

On topic of size of families, I'm hoping for 3 - 4. DP has 2 brothers and had 2 sisters. One passed away at 18 :( and we both want more than two babies. He wants the babies close in age so apparenlty we will be backing this one up within 2 years. I dont know about that, depends on how much I like the whole SAHM business.

MrsMummy & Doubledee I feel you on the MS. Mine started at 7 weeks with just nausea and by week 8 I was more gagging at things. Come week 11 I was brining up every meal and it only really died down at 14 weeks. Hopefully you ladies dont go that long.

Mistygirl so glad AF has FINALLY finished. I dont know how you have lasted, I would have lost it and told the Dr to plug it up somehow.. Classy I kjnow :)

Am seriously started to freak out about the labour again. I can not see away that I am going to be able to deliver this baby naturally. I freak out at the thought let along starting it. Am going to have to have a LONG chat wiht my dr on 22nd and then again with the hospital shrink in April to discuss this.. I am very subborn and DP thinks i've become moreso while pregnant and apparently I am putting my foot down at anything. You reckon I can do that in relation to this :) I dont even think its the pain I'm freaking out about, just the whole labour thing in general, geez it could be pain free but I still nah cant do it...

Also starting to become concerned about living off just DP's wage. Thankfully he is on an alright wage but from that he also has to support his son so it's goign to be a little concern. Just dont know, perhaps I'm going to have to look for some dataentry work or something.

AFM - DP has just gotten his letter of offer for his transfer to an officer :) YAY.. Feels good that its all finally came through. WE've been waiting over a month for the letter and he found out in Nov he had a position. Only downfall is that he leaves for training the day after I go to Thailand and we wont be able to see each other daily until I go on maternity leave. Just most weekends which will be tough seeing as though we work together now. Starting the countdown now until Thailand and I think at my sisters last count it was 24 days :) Finally get to see my family again.

Ohhh on a side note, there are an awful lot of topics re: MILs, mothers etc wanting to be there for the birth. People not wanting them there straight away etc. For me I worry I might be the only one in the room LOL... My mother has decided it will be best for her to come down the day I leave the hospital so that she can have 2 full weeks helping me out at home. DP's mother and father will have left the state 2 weeks earlier so wont be there either. I know that my best friend will be there if needed I just dont want to make her miss the day off work if its not necessary. DP tells me he is going to be there but it'll just be interesting. He will be in training still so unsure how easily I am going to be able to get onto him if I go into labour etc... Oh well plenty time, someone will be there fingers crossed :)

Hope everyone is great xx

tash1569

hey every one, here are a few pics of my DD, some are of her walking so those of you who have been waiting, wait no longer lol....

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab132/t...69/P1000369.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab132/t...69/P1000365.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab132/t...69/P1000364.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab132/t...69/P1000362.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab132/t...69/P1000355.jpg

the first and last ones are just really cute ones i had to show you all, lol... not much from me at the moment, but i still cant believe that DD can walk, she is such an angel :)

Avabella

Hey girls,

So I was right...work let me go :(

Won't go into much detail as I'm a bit of a mess right now but basically I recommended an aqquaintance to a job, found out she had been charged with credit card fraud, firearm possession, armed robbery, etc. Told my bosses to which I then started receiving death threats from her, my tyres on the car punctured, you get the picture.

Basically they let us both go as they couldn't decide who was in the right or wrong...ahhh...I'm getting upset just thinking about it :(

X

YoumeandbabyB

ARGHHHH is all I can say.. I guess though on a plus side even if its only a little plus, is that she got let go to :) It wasn't just you. Just try and keep your chin up hun and dont let it get you down too much. Just think the little princess is giving you a big hug inside.

xx

doubledee

Avabella - I just try to sip cold water when I feel :sick: So I always have a bottle handy and two bottles in the fridge.

Sorry to hear about your job :o

L.L.L - Tierd and hungry but can't seem to eat anything with out feeling soooo :sick: ?

Tash - Gorgeous daughter you have there, you must be so proud of her walking :)

AFM, nothing new here, still :sick: all the time, havn't actually vommited yet, but I just wish I would, feels as though it would make this feeling 10x better. Soooo hungry, but still not managing to eat much at all. Might need to get some up and go's, herd there a life savor?

**MrsMummy**

Jescie You'll find that once your baby comes everyone will come running haha. People just can't help themselves, so I don't think you need to worry about being alone. I was freaked out about labour both times but just went in with an open mind and told myself that if I need drugs I'll take them and that no matter what happens the main thing to focus on is getting my baby into the world safely. As for worrying about your partners wage, I wouldn't. We are a low income family (according to scales) and we do ok. I mean we rent but in a nice area, our bills are actually ahead, we're clothed, warm and fed. You'll be surprised just how far money can go.

Avabella I'm sorry about your job :(

Tash Your DD is beautiful :)

AFM: I'm sick of life right now. We have a house inspection tomorrow and like a typical woman I'm freaking out about everything and it doesn't seem to matter what I clean up I turn around and there's more mess. My DH is being painfully lazy today and acting more like a child than the kids are. My morning sickness is crap and I'm completely exhausted and I honestly feel like I might as well just be alone in the house talking to myself because no one seems to be listening anyway. DD starts back at school tomorrow and she said today that she can't wait because she's sick of being at home with me and her sister (oh lovely attitude she has). I can't wait for Thursday, I just want to see a heartbeat and know everythings ok. I'm scared that I'm going to get to my scan and there be nothing there.

tash1569

thanks doubledee and mrsmummy, i am very proud of myy DD, she is just so amazing, and brings more and more surprises me evenmore every day.

hope you are all doing good, nothing much new here, bought the neurofen today, hope it helps my back.

well im off to do a bit more shopping and then coming back home to do some cleaning, and to make dinner before DF gets home.

*~Luvmy3~*

Teags big congrats to you on the engagement, how sweet and such a shock for you!! Your lil ones due date is my lil mans birthday, which was his due date....

Live.Love.Learn Yahoo ash big congrats on the nice strong BFP, hope this lil one sticks like glue and gives you a breezy 8 months to come!!

I have been reading but not posting, so sorry to everyone for very little personals. I will be 30 weeks on monday so almost down to the 10 week countdown which i cant wait to reach as it means im on the final home stretch :dance:

B.M.C.M.I.E

No personals today.

We bought an air con yesterday :dance:

Slept in heaven last night. It's going to be another hot one today but at least we'll stay nice & cool.

Live.Love.Learn

Avabella - PM sent with new details :) and so sorry to hear about your job, what a pain!

Jescie - let us know how you go at the doc app, hope that you can work someting out!

tash1569 = awww :wub: she is SO precious!!

Brocksmummy - thankyou :excite: oh wow 30 weeks? sheesh that went quick!

Beck.Chloe.Maddy - yay for the aircon, ours is broken so we are just using a little aircooler at the moment which doesnt really do that much!

AFM - might call & book for my 7 week scan today, bit exciting :D hopefully it all goes well!

Charmzy

Hi girls, I haven't been in for a while but thought I'd come say hi and see how everyones doing!

Brocksmummy can't believe you've only got 10 weeks to go already! How has your pregnancy been?

Tash your daughter is gorgeous! :D Shes only a cpl of weeks older than mine but she looks so big and grown up! Tashy has only just mastered sitting let alone crawling or WALKING!!! :o Clever girl!

AFM yesterday we had DH's nannas funeral, very sad as she was much loved by many people and such a big part of our lives. She will be greatly missed :( DH has flown to Adelaide today for the burial as that is where she wished to be buried.

TTC for us is dragging on, we're at 6 months now and still no AF since tash was born so don't see it happening any time soon.

Having growth issues with tash, my doc has reffered us to a paed as he thinks she is FTT. Shes just on 9 months and not yet 6kg. So some worrying there!

Alex has gone on his first school camp today, quite nerve wracking but I'm sure he will be fine and have a great time and its only 2 nights!