0zeKid

Young Mums

Live.Love.Learn

DD you are a thread killer :p

Where is Rokate? I wana hear about her little man :wub:

doubledee

It really is dead in here!!! I don't like it one bit. . .

Rokate, come out, come out were ever you are :D

B.M.C.M.I.E

I is here.. Busy little bee that I am.

I don't have much to contribute :(

DD1 is being a pain of the highest order. The last two days she's been FERAL. Hitting, screaming, scratching, digging her nails in when she's mad. She's always been full on but more of a happy, bouncing off the walls full on. Not the violent, nasty kind!!

bubbanme

It sure is quiet isnt it!!

DD - So glad your OB appointment went well and i agree, i would feel awkward having a pap smear without a shower before hand lol - so dont blame you one bit. Glad to hear your OB is lovely. Did you book in for your scan??

Yes i want to hear about Rokates little dude too... im sure shes busy busy at the moment so hope we will see her soon.

BMCM - sorry to hear DD1 is being naughty!! Oh i have so much to look forward too :tongue:

Avabella - thanks for the congrats! We are very excited. And YUM to the chocolate fountain, ill have a look for that website you mentioned. Makes me want choc dipped strawberries.. oh my poor waistline.. oh wait, i dont actually have one of those anymore anyway lol. :8

Hope everyone else is going well, lets get this thread pumping again!!!

Live.Love.Learn

BCM - not long til your party? How did you hair go the other night?

AFM - booked in for 12 week scan for 6th April, will be 12w2d, im so excited I hope everything is all growing perfectly!! Sick again today, not so fun, but I will survive :p

B.M.C.M.I.E

babybelly* I promise that the days you want to tear your hair out are minimal compared to the days your heart is filled with more love then you could even imagine! Today & yesterday - hair tearing. Tomorrow should be good BUT I've got the backup of my little cousin :p

LLL - 3 days!! I got too lazy to trial my hair. I need a new straightener because mine is dodgy (brand new just cheap) so it takes twice as long. Off shopping tomorrow though.

Squirming baby bbl.

doubledee

Not much to report here, everythings still seeming positive and not too long now until 12weeks and then my NT scan :)

I'm just so tierd :yawn:

Avabella

B.M.C.M - Wow, good on you for planning/organising the whole thing yourself. :clap: Must of been a lot of work, I can imagine. Hows everything going so far?

Doubledee - So glad you're comfortable with your OB. Definitley makes all the difference :) Not long till your 12 week scan now. How exciting!

babybelly* - Did you end up finding the fountains on that site? I can find the direct link if you have any troubles but they were really were a great lil investment! I'm feeling Max Brenner soon, yummm too good. I only have a few weeks to indulge before I have to start working on losing that baby weight hehe.

L.L.L - Ngawww you booked your 12 wk scan the day I'm due. I think thats a good luck charm hehe. How exciting lovely!

AFM - Not much happening here. I think these last few weeks are going to go the slowesssssssst! I finished my birth plan (I posted it in the pregnancy tips, etc forum if anyone wants to check it out) so glad to have that out of the way. We have a housing inspection in a few weeks...interesting to see how that goes, especially now that bub's room is set up and they didn't know I was expecting :p Not really phased though as we don't plan on extending the lease anyway. I've been a bit of an eBay freak lately hehe OOPS! Blame it on being home all the time. I've been banned by the DF on buying anything for a couple of weeks. I'm starting to get excited about getting my body back...woot! I only put on 9kgs the whole pregnancy so hoping that it will fall off without too much work. I'm not much of a fitness freak :lol: Anyway hope everyone else is well. X

Edited by Avabella

tash1569

hey girls, gee this thread really is going slow, ive been in a few times but had nothing to post lol....

still not much to share, although my DD is going through a stage where she is hitting, biting, screaming and yes she is cutting another tooth but i never hit her, i just wish she would stop hitting me... and biting for that matter, its not when she feeds, its just whenever, and mostly on my legs, it really hurts with her teeth there, i wouldnt be as worried about it if she had no teeth but it hurts lol... and the worst thing is, she wont even be anywhere near as naughty as she is when DF is at work, whie he is home, she always seems to put on the im innocent act around daddy its so annoying.

anyway in other news, i have another ultrasound to double-check the dates as last time it was a bit early to be 100 percent sure, but thats on thursday next week, and im just praying that my DF doesnt get called into work cause it was annoying when DD was crying the whole time i was there last time.

if the dates on the last ultrasound are right, i should be around 7 weeks, almost 8 weeks... i think...

ok well i had better go and get DD of our LCD tv, before she breaks the screen.... grrr just be good DD please be good for mummy please....

hope you are all doing great with pregnancies and new babies, plus the older babies too

B.M.C.M.I.E

Avabella - Things are all falling into place. I'll be taking LOTS of photos, can't wait to share.

Tash - Good luck with your scan next week.

My laptop is falling to pieces. My space bar was jammed this morning & now my x key has broken off.. Still works but I have to sit it on top. I don't even use the x key!

I've decided just to wear my hair straightened, the curling thing isn't happening for me lol.

Kids are both asleep & DF has disappeared so I'm gonna do a run through & make sure everything is ready for tomorrow night!

Live.Love.Learn

Avabella - aww I hope it is good luck :D not long at all for you to go then!! ahhhh how exciting!!!

Tash - glad to hear things are going ok with you. how is your MS? mine is still pretty bad, but comes and goes alot which is good when I need a break from it all!

BMCM - 1 sleep so close! Cant wait to see pics :)

AFM -nothing to report here, all good still, got antenatal app on Monday for a checkup etc. Im just super bloated at the moment, and still feeling pretty bad! It will all be worth it though :) hurry up 6th april so I can start to feel relieved/excited & tell people!

tash1569

L.L.L- yeah my MS is pretty good since ive been taking multivitamins after dinner every night, i started taking them cause im not eating much and i was worried about the baby getting enough of what it needs so yeah, but they are eeming to help my MS too i think...

i didnt get MS with DD though so it might just be that im lucky again lol.... i hope your MS goes away really soon

doubledee

BMCM - Your party is tonight! Have fun, can't wait to see some photos :D

AFM - Still so sleepy :yawn: slept on the couch last night becuase DH got home from the pub and STANK! The couch was comphy it just sucked that I went to bed at 10pm got woken up at 2am, couldn't get back to sleep until about 3:30am then had to wake up for work this morning. . .

Live.Love.Learn

Tash - you lucky thing!!

Ok, I think I am just guna start up a new thread myself since the mods arent doing it, I did for the first couple anyways...

New thread HERE

Edited by Live.Love.Learn