Live.Love.Learn

Silver - MistyGirl bet me to it :p

Nothing new here STILL.

I was feeling good about this month, but not so much anymore :(

Hope you are all doing well!!

Edited by Live.Love.Learn

Onyx

Sorry Live.Love.Learn!!

Fingers crossed for you for this month, are you charting?

I'm still having issues :( I've had AF so far this month for 11 days - it doesn't seem to be stopping. I'm actually wondering if perhaps I am having a missed miscarriage? I may head to the doctor if it doesn't stop over the next few days.

Live.Love.Learn

No charting here, we just BDd this month whenever we felt like it, but O fell over a weekend we spent away together for our 4 year anniversay so I am hoping that helped.

11 days? Yeiks! Yeah you should make an app if it doesnt stop soon, that seems like an awful long time! Would it be worth doing a HPT to see if there is a feint line, if there is that could be the cause? Or would that be too upsetting?

Hope you get answers soon!

Onyx

Yeah, I think I will do one tonight. I have some internet cheapies at home so I will do one and see what the outcome is... At least if there is a line, it explains what is going on, because 11 days is just stupid!

And to think I thought my cycles were back on track! I had a nice 25 day cycle last month, now this... who knows.

Sending baby dust your way hun!!

Live.Love.Learn
Sending baby dust your way hun!!

And to you as well!!

Avabella
youngmums1.jpg

:babyflip::babyflip: Already Given Birth! :babyflip::babyflip:

EB Name: EeMiA sSiM
Gave Birth: DD on 22 October 2009 :babygirl:
Other Kids: DS born on 24/06/06 :babyboy:

EB Name: Nuddy
Children: Ruby (4) :babygirl: and Jonah (2mo) :babyboy:

EB Name: MummyCharmzy
Children: Natasha (6 months) :babygirl: Savannah (3) :babygirl: Isobella (4) :babygirl: Zach (7) :babyboy: stepson Alex (8) :babyboy:

EB Name: aquamarine
Children: Kayla (2 1/2 years) :babygirl: & Aurora-Grace (3 months) :babygirl:

EB Name: -jenn-
Children: DS Kai born 22/09/09 :babyboy:

EB Name: Saltana Bran
Children: Hayley (3.8) :babygirl:

Eb Name: ellyce
Children: Kable (2) :babyboy:

EB Name: Buzzie
Children: Griffin David 22/08/08
:babyboy:

EB Name: Beck.Chloe.Maddy
Children: Chloe (13.01.08) :babygirl: & Madelyn (24.11.09) :babygirl:

EB Name: ♥Addy
Children: Adelaide 24/11/09 :babygirl:

EB Name: tash1569
Previous Kids: only have 1- Stephanie Ann McDonell- 9 & 1/2 months :babygirl:

:pinkstork::bluestork:Young Mum's Expecting! :bluestork::pinkstork:

18 JANUARY

EB Name: Bobbiebob
Expecting: :babyboy:

3 MARCH

EB Name: BabyMunchkin

23 MARCH

[EB Name: Rokate

06 APRIL

EB Name: Avabella
Expecting: :babygirl:

26 APRIL

EB Name: Brocksmummy
Prediction: Hoping for a girl :pinkstork:
Other Kids: DS; Brock John born 08/07/08 :babyboy:

23 MAY

EB Name: milly20
Prediction: Finding out at our 20 week scan and hoping for healthy, happy either way but I would like a girl as I cant decide on boys names!
:pinkstork:

25 MAY

EB Name: anyonez~angel
Prediction: Hoping for a girl :pinkstork:
Other Kids: DS born on 27/11/2006 :babyboy:

29 JUNE

EB Name: Keshia
Prediction: Going to be a surprise bub... but fingers crossed for a little girl. :pinkstork:
Previous Kids: DS, Charlie (29.06.06) :babyboy:

10 JULY

EB Name: Jescie
Prediction: Just a healthy and happy baby

13 JULY

EB Name: Teags88
Prediction: Nooooo idea! Won't know to our little jelly bean greets us!

28 JULY

EB Name: babybelly*
Prediction: Nooooo idea! Will be finding out though...

30 SEPTEMBER

EB Name: MrsMummy
Prediction: Thinking boy...:bluestork:
Previous Kids: DD1: 6 years :babygirl: and DD2: 1 year :babygirl:

5 OCTOBER

EB Name: DoubleDee
Prediction: Have a feeling its a boy...:bluestork:

18 OCTOBER

EB Name: Live.Love.Learn
Prediction: Girl (according to 2 gender predictions) :pinkstork:

:BFP:Trying To Concieve :BFP:
Hoping this is their lucky month!

Misty Girl, shellthecrab, MummyCharmzy, Buzzie

:heart::heart: Our Angel Babies - :heart::heart:
Gone But Not Forgotten!

Live.Love.Learn - Bub lost on the 04/11/09
DoubleDee - Twins lost on the 01/11/09

Please PM me with any changes or if you wish to be added to the list! xx
Edited by Avabella

Avabella

Ah-ha so you all pop out when a new thread starts :p I saw Rokate roaming the forums today, I think we should hunt her down and drag her back to the young mum's thread...babymunchkin too!

Have added the sig - I haven't updated the details in awhile so if there is anyone I have forgotten I apologise! Just send me the details and I will update it straight away :)

Doubeldee - do you want me to add you to the expecting bit? let me know your EDD, etc if you do...

Will be back for personals later...:hugs: xxx

Edited by Avabella

Live.Love.Learn
Ah-ha so you all pop out when a new thread starts :p I saw Rokate roaming the forums today, I think we should hunt her down and drag her back to the young mum's thread...babymunchkin too!

I have decided it will be easier to start off again in a new thread :)

Oh yeah, wonder how them 2 are? If I see them I will shoot them a PM!

AFM - still nothing new here.. GAH! over it.

bubbanme

Hey ladies!!

Nothing new here for me.. i thought i had been feeling little butterfly movements in my tummy but its stopped now, so who knows what it is, probably just food digesting or something lol. I'm 15 weeks today, its going so quick!

Avabella - my due date has actually changed to 28th July.. but dont stress too much if you cant be bothered changing it! 8 days is no big deal. Won't be long for you hun!!

Live.Love.Learn - you'll be testing on the weekend right?? Fingers crossed for you!! Hope that weekend away did you good ;)

Yes i definitely agree that those gals that are missing should come back and update us!!!

xx

Avabella

Hey Ladies !

tash1569 - I'm glad someone understands where I'm coming from...I guess being young as well, myself personally if it was HER baby shower and I had an opportunity to go to a party - it would not even be a question, I'd be going to her shower...no way would I want to miss on such a milestone in her life, I'd want to be there for every moment. I just don't understand why she doesn't feel the same? :( How did your doctors appointment go today? Any news?

Jescie - Still no updates on the tv...getting kinda over it now. I've filed a dispute with WA Major Fraud Squad but in all honesty, I don't think that they will do much. I'm going to have to wait it out and possibly seek legal advice. How beautiful is it hearing the heartbeat? That feeling seriously never goes away! I got to hear it again this week & I still get that emotional as I did the first time I heard it :wub: Sounds like the men in our life are VERY similar. DF will get upset about things & take it out on me and only hours later when we sit down and talk about it that it is a topic that has got absolutley nothing to do with me...*sigh* ARGHHHHHHHHH about the lady at your work >:(>:(>:( how dare she?! I can feel your pain though...I referred a friend of mine to work with me, to which we have now had a falling out as I found out she was saying really nasty things about me behind my back. I asked her (nicely may I add) to find somewhere else to work as I just didn't feel comfortable to which she then went to the supervisor saying I was bullying her & making her feel intimidated - basically trying to get ME fired (after I'm the one that referred her) :wacko: so its been a real drag coming to work everyday and I was wishing that my maternity leave period would hurry up cos I don't know how much more I can handle! How has everything for you been at work? Has she eased up now? :bighug:

Jenn - How did you go with your testing??? Don't leave us hanging like that hehe! I get too excited for you girls... :pray: fingers crossed you got some good results hunny!

MistyGirl - Havent heard from you in a bit...how is everything going with AF? Did you end up going to the doctors? Fingers crossed everything is okay for you sweets!

Live.Love.Learn - You're testing this Sunday if I'm correct? Let us know how you go...hoping for that :BFP: Any luck chasing down Miss Rokate & Babymunchkin? :p

babybelly* - 15 WEEKS?! :o my gosh, time has flown by for you lovely lady. You can find out the sex soon right? Do you think will? I think those butterflys you are feeling are quite possibly some movement from your lil one! I have adjusted your EDD on the sig list as well :)

AFM - I had my check up on Monday...not too good at all :no: I got the results back from my blood glucose tests which were extremly elevated for gestational diabetes. I have to have a follow up test to confirm whether or not I have GD but it has got me very nervous & scared. Hoping that it was just an initial high reading and everything else is okay. No other news really...

Lots of love, belly rubs, baby & sticky dust ! :hugs:

xxx

Live.Love.Learn

Avabella - Oh sorry to hear about the GD I hope thats not the case! Yeah I will be testing over the weekend, pretty nervous to be honest! And no, I havent seen the other girls :(

babybelly - wow 15 weeks already? Do you feel like you are starting to show yet??

Live.Love.Learn

OMG!!! I am in shock!!

DSCF3913.jpg

B.M.C.M.I.E

Live.Love.Learn - Just seen your thread in the TTC section. I'm sure you're ecstatic, congrats again.

Life is flat out with two little ones. DD1 is a handful on a good day (very active & outgoing) and in this hotter weather DD2 has been hanging off me all day long!

DF & I are in the midst of planning our engagement party, very exciting stuff.

I'm finding a little more time for myself throughout the days so will pop in more regularly & get to know you all properly :)

YoumeandbabyB

Avabella - things at work stil aren't great. She was spoken to but no warning was given at all. So she has gotten away with it again. I'm not happen and neither is DP and alot of other people at work. My TL said it wont happen again under his watch and next time she will get a warning. Ummm when she did it under 2 weeks ago you told me it wouldnt be tolerated again and she would be out the door....

So not impressed so I am going to write a formal complaint to my regional manager and also to HR. That way they cant deny it. I started feeling this morning that because I am pregnant htey are just trying to make things seem like something is happening but just sweep it under the rug because i'll be gone on leave in a few months. I'm not letting it go this easily, its seriously affecting my health and DP is becoming concerned. Last two nights i've had at most 4 hours sleep, I'm vomiting most of my food up of a night and my anxiety is sooo bad. The girls are also concerned because of how its affecting my depression and my personality. I dread going to work now and dont want to go down to our other level which I have to go to a good dozen times a day because I dont want to see her. Mind you I am her 2IC yet still cant do anything.

Ash - CONGRATS!!!! What happened to waiting till Sunday LOL... Ohh and those lines are soo much stronger than what mine were so no denying theres a bub in there growing.

tash1569

live.love.learn- hey congrats, its about time isnt it, lol. and i agree, those lines are fairly dark, so there is definately a bub in there for you, growing and preparing for the day he/she meets its mummy... so happy for you.

avabella- hey, my dr's appt isnt untill tomorrow, i cant wait to finally see what i can do about my back!!! it was so annoying when the other 5 dr's told me nothing was wrong, but now i can finally see what can be done about it. hopefully its not too complicated... fingers crossed.

not much more from me... although, my DD, who is 9 months, is walking all by herself, it was so cute when she did it, she was making so much noise as though she was saying look mummy look at me i can do it. lol. now she walks when she doesnt realise it, but when you try to get her to do it, she just does a cheeky smile and sits down, lol.

still waiting on her hair to grow a bit more, and i cant wait to put it up in little pigtails. lol

ok thats all from me, love to hear from all the other mums out there...

Live.Love.Learn

Well im not due til Sunday for AF til Sunday but I just had a big urge to test so I did :D YAY!

Sorry for no personals, bit too excited :p

Doc app tomorrow!

bubbanme

Ash - ive already said it in your other thread - WOOOOHOOOO so happy for you. Sending buckets of sticky dust your way!!!

And yep 15 weeks for me already, its crazy.. i still just look pudgy but its definately 'pushed forward' a little! Cant wait for my 20 week scan.

Tash - Wow to your bubba walking at 9months! What a clever little thing, how adorable. I cant wait for all those milestones.

Jescie - i havent read all the stuff happening at your work, but it doesnt sound good. Good luck with clearing it all up, doesnt sound good for your health so i hope things improve soon.

Beck.Chloe.Maddy - Good luck with your engagement party planning, how fun and exciting :) Hope you can get in here more and chat! Would be good to get this thread up and running again!

Avabella - yep fairly certain we will find out the sex... im too impatient and i like to plan plus i dont want all mutual colours lol. Fussy i know. It would be a nice suprise to wait for but i just dont think i can! So sorry to hear about your GD results, hoping its just an initial high and everything will be ok. When will you find out?

xx

Keshia

Hi there ladies, my name is Keshia, never realised this thread really existed until I seen it in the 'We are discussing' box, so do you mind if I join you all??

I'm 23 and mum to DS3, and one on the way due on my DS's birthday actually in June :D .

Looking forward to getting to knowing you all.

(Oh, and congratulations to LLL, I remember you from my June group... do you mind if I let the ladies know that you have a BFP??? They would be so excited for you... or maybe you'd like to let them know yourself?)

miss-DC

Hi ladies... I am new here and thought I might join in... I make no promises of keeping up - between full time work and toddlerdon time is a bit restrictive.

I have an almost 2yo DS and I am 22 yrs old. I am getting married in six weeks and we are hoping to TTC soon after!! It's so exciting!! I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Love, miss-DC.

Live.Love.Learn
(Oh, and congratulations to LLL, I remember you from my June group... do you mind if I let the ladies know that you have a BFP??? They would be so excited for you... or maybe you'd like to let them know yourself?)

Of course you can :D

Miss DC congrats on the wedding, all the best for that, and TTC, hope it happens quickly!!

Zahhy

Just a quick one ladies;

CONGRATS live.love.learn! hope everything goes smoothly for you.

No news either way for me: tested tuesday, definite negative on the test, same again today. however, also don't have any AF symptoms and am peeing like mad as with DS. going to wait till monday n then go to docs for bloods.

bbl, ds slept so bad last night, going to catch up on some sleep while he's out to it.

Onyx

Congratulations Live.Love.Learn!!! So happy for you! Told you it would happen!!!! Congrats again hun....

MistyGirl - Havent heard from you in a bit...how is everything going with AF? Did you end up going to the doctors? Fingers crossed everything is okay for you sweets!

Avabella ~ Things are still pretty sh*t here :( I've had AF now for 15 days. Never had this happen before, so i'm not sure what is going on. It seems like it won't stop - and I was excited as well as when AF started I had a 25 day cycle... now this is happening... Seems like my baby dream is getting further and further away.

I'll go back and read through all the pages to catch up - hope everyone is doing well :)

doubledee

Avabella, BabyBelly, Jescie, and Jenn thank you all for the sticky baby dust :hugs:

Avabella - I would love to be added to the list. I'm going ot try and be in here more. As I have a bit more time on my hands now.

EDD: 5.10.2010

EB Name: DoubleDee

Expecting: ???

Congrats again Ash-Wee :)

Edited by doubledee