Sandra

November 06 Parents # 135

~*~Tracey~*~

Morning girls

Well I am officially back at work today :( I seriously just don't want to be here and have already had 2 calls from clients that just have not read my letters and have asked the questions that would have been answered if they read my bloody letter!!!!!!! Seriously makes me wonder why I do this.

Melinda - good luck with the Tupperware. It is great that you are so into it and I really hope that it works for you. Never know I might be able to have a party with you in the next year or so (see below :))

Blish - I too don't think you look 40 either. You look great in your pics that I have seen. Hope I look as good in 3.5 years time :lol:

Tam - seriously don't worry about what those people in WDYT say. It is hard to know when the PPB are going to be out and about and they seem to pick on people when they are at their lowest. Just ignore them.

Rach - I am glad you have sorted things out with your Mum. Good luck camping, hope you have fun and it doesn't rain on you!

Well I seriously can't remember anything else from this thread.

Us - well big news!!!!

Within the next 2 years we are moving to the Gold Coast. Mum and Dad are coming with us and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! We decided instead of talking about how much we like it up there and how we wished we lived there that we should just do it. So it is in our 5 year plan but it is more like a 2 year plan because I want to do it before Kaitlyn goes to school.

For those of you up in Qld how is the school system structured? Down here Kaitlyn would go to kindergarten when she is 5 and that is full time school. Is it the same there or is it different.

We also need to find out the good and bad places to live. I ideally would like somewhere that has a big block of land but is close enough to the beach for us to just go if we wanted to. Any advice would be good.

Well we are back at work today and back to normal. Kaitlyn as back at d/c today which she was so looking forward to. She is one of the bigger kids this year. There was this cute little girl there this morning and it was her first day and she was all upset wanting her mum. She was just adorable and they said she was doing really well until all the kids started coming in and then she got a bit overwhelmed.

I really don't want to be back at work but oh well I guess that is what I have to do.

I have a list of things that need doing at our place this year and have already put them into place. First was some shelves in the girls room which I did on the weekend. Next is insect screens on our windows which is way overdue. That is going to be done in the next couple of weeks. Then we have to paint the ceilings, paint the bathroom, fix the fan in the girls room and do a couple of other little things around the place and that is pretty much us getting things in motion so we can sell within the next year or 2.

Anyhoo best go do some work :(

Have a good day girls :waves:

Hypnic Jerk

Tracy you forgot to grab GOLD.

O

SILVER FOR ME

Life has sucked here. But I had home care here today plus my mum. Redid my wardrobe and chucked a whole heap of stuff out. So even though there is still more to do I feel like stuff has been done and all is better. Mum has taken Maeve for another couple of days. Wish she's take the other one :o

Haven't read the rest of the last thread.

Being brave - I applied for respite to help out this week. Hope it goes ok.

Edited by Duffy29

boo boos mumma

Gosh if only I could palm off just one of my kids Brooke lol, i might get better sleep at least :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol. I can only imagine how difficult things would be for you, you have so much on your plate with making sure jordan gets all the right help he needs as well as having energy for Maeve, you are doing such a fab job hunni u should be so proud. I have to have regular clean out LOL or I can never get clothes in he he (but dont tell Dh one will u? its out little secret).

Mindy OMG 11 ppl are u serious?? Is that including u, DH and the kiddies or 11 on top of u all?? thats just nuts, u must be so tired. DO u mean u are going to become a registered breeder or registering with the council after micro chipping?? Just curious, sounds great.

Thanks for your kind words too darl. I understand about how busy u get, boy dont i, just come in when u can and say hi darl we always love to hear how u, Ryan and Sienna are doing.

Tracey oh that sux u are at work. Your plan to move sounds great, i want to move but Dhs parents, my bros and my step dad just keep us here not to mention DH prob wont ever budge arrghhh. I agree the WDYT thread has alot of biaches in it and yes they sure do find a vulnerable person and run with it.

Rach thanks so much for your support in that thread, I didnt know about that story so it did help me stop kicking myself so hard for a moment and u are right we do our best which sometimes just isnt good enough.

Us:

IM doing goodish now. I spoke to DH yesterday and last night and we had a great chat about how I have been. DH said he was so frightened that I would never ever forgive him. I told him i do forgive him but i have issues to my own to deal with and thats what I will do for our family. We talked and taked and he actually said how sorry he was for what had happened which was a big step. SO i think we have overcome a big obstacle there, for so many days i just could barely look at him nor touch him but now it seems like we can get back from this after all and with help we can build on what we had. Thanks again for everything.

ON a down fall Reanna isnt well. I had her at the hosp with a temp of 39.6 tonight. She has some sort of bite on her ankle that has swollen redness around it, doc wasnt sure if it was an infected mozzie bite or something else, she also has a red throat and swollen glands so he gave ABs and if the swelling spreads by morning she will need to be admitted for a drip. I dont think itll come to that though (well i hope not eeek).

She slept with me this arvo in my room the first time ever as normally she just wont sit still but she slept 3hrs. She screamed the house down when i put her in her room so i knew she was coming down with something.

Aiden also played up big time last night and was up till after 5am till he finally did a poo and stopped screaming...I fell asleep at 6amish when Dh shook me awake at 8am to tell me Reanna was crying in her room....so up i got thats why i slept so long this arvo. Thank god as Aiden is up again and i dont know what night Reanna is in for....oh the joys the joys hey??

I cooked a nice roast tonight though and made Dh wash up when i went to the hospital he he he.

Best go, hope to put this monkey to bed. The goose is throwing himself on the floor hitting his head nice and hard and cracks up laughing, not normal i can assure you LMAO....best stop him.

Stacymoo

Hey girls.

Sorry I have been MIA. I have had my niece here since Saturday night so very busy doing stuff with her & Jaiden. He loves having her here. :wub: We didn't do much on those 40 degree days but have been shopping & playing outside & took them to the zoo today. She goes home tomorrow & I think has had a great time.

Made some plans at the last moment to go to Albury to visit my relos with another cousin & her 2 girls that live here in Melb. We will leave tomorrow & be back Sunday. I told DH he could keep Jaiden here with him if he likes & have some bonding time but he hasn't given me an answer yet. I would love a weekend on my own but don't mind taking him either as my aunty has a pool & it is going to be hot & he will love playing with the other kids.

Brooke - sorry won't be able to meet up this time as I won't have my car, but sounds like you are pretty busy ATM. :hugs: Hope you can get some help.

Tracey - we might join you in QLD in a few years too!! DH has always wanted to move up north to warmer weather but I said I wanted to be near my family for the first few years of my kids lives. We have a 5 year plan to stay here with the sub-division plans & such but I am growing more keen to move myself as I am also sick of the Melb weather. I have a feeling my parents would move with us too but I want to leave MIL behind!!!

Tam - I am glad things are slowly getting better for you chickey. Hope Reanna feels better now.

Melinda - great to hear from you. Don't worry I am already thinking of our next holiday too. :lol: DH has been to Vanuatu & doesn't want to go there again. We both want to do Fiji at some stage but maybe even Hong Kong might be next. We will see. DH needs to get another job first. :rolleyes:

BTW on that - there seems to be alot more roles for DH so far this year. He went to a interview the week we got back but unfortunately didn't get it & he has another interview tomorrow with 2-3 other roles in the pipeline. Fingers crossed he get's something soon as we are really hitting our savings now & want to move on our sub-division plans asap.

OK better run. Getting the kids KFC for dinner tonight as promised. :D

boo boos mumma

Enjoy your trip Stacy, we are supposed to be going away to Canberra soon but we havent set a date, not sure we will get there, i hope so i know Reanna and Aiden will love the zoo and Reanna went when she turned one so only fair Aiden gets his turn too :):) very disappointing though that there isnt any real motels that focuses on families such as water play or fun parks type things, so disappointing for Canberra im shocked actually.

I hope your DH lands a job real quick, i can only imagine the stress it must be putting on u both :(:( .

Reanna doing better girls. Im doing ok too. Went to see mum at the grave today, first time since New Years, I was so overcome with sadness and I realised that I really am a long way from getting past the grieving stage that I thought I was reasonably past, but to be ohnest it seems harder as time goes and I guess i miss her more and more like when they go on holidays and the first week u dont worry but by week 4 if its a big holiday you really really miss it, well thats what its like, but she not coming back and it ****ing sux (cuse the french but thats how i feel :( ) So IM sure when i see someone about these issues that she will help me deal with the grief instead of it all tumbling down on me when im stressed and tired.

BUT Im doing ok. Dh and I are mending what was chipped away in our relationship new years and we are getting there which is good.

Im also warming gradually to this bub growing inside of me (I know im so pathetic i so dont deserve to be preggers, and I am disgusted in myself dont worry). But im getting there and I feel when i see someone about personal issues that this feeling will really grow iykwim??

I have a 12wk scan on mon so that should help with the bonding process :D

hawkchick

Tam - good luck at your scan.

I don't have anything much to say. I drove past the site of the 5 car fatality today a couple of times going to/from lunch with friends and am just feeling so frustrated with the hoon driving in our area. My son doesn't know any of the deceased, but he knows the driver's girlfriend and some of his friends know them all. Young people think they're invincible. I am just grateful they didn't kill any innocent bystanders. Sigh. When will they ever learn? My son is turning 17 on Australia Day. He has had his learners for a year. To think that in another 12 months time he will, too, have a P plate on his own car is terrifying. i'd like to think that he wouldn't act like an idiot and hoon around like this driver so obviously was, but don't all the Mums of the dead stand by later and say "_____ was such a lovely, good boy". The whole thing makes me so sad and so fearful.

Stacymoo

Hi girls.

Just a super quickie to tell some good news.....DH got a job!!! :excite: :excite: He went for an interview on Friday & got the call this morning to say he is just what they are after. :) We are both so happy & relieved. It is in the city, ironically across the road from his old work he said he can actually see his old desk. :lol: I am not sure of the company details but it is a rather new business setting up their IT dept in a brand new swish building. I think it is a 6 month contract to start.

Seems the new year is starting off well for us. :)

OK got to run for now. Will try to get back later with an update on my fab weekend away. :waves:

Hypnic Jerk

Great news Stace!

boo boos mumma

Fab news Stacey, how funny your DH can see his old desk lol. So is his new job a competitor to his old workplace?

Scan went perfectly today.

~*~Tracey~*~

Morning girls

Stace - AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! :dance: I know exactly how much of a relief it is with what we went through at the end of last year with DH and his job. Ironically for us too, after all the trouble he had with his last employer, he actually goes in there a couple of nights a week and works for them because they can't find someone and they pay us cash which is awesome! How exciting for you. Next is your BFP!

Tam - so glad your scan went well. You aren't horrible. Funnily enough I never really bonded with either of mine until they were born really. With Kaitlyn I was so sick that at one stage I didn't even really want to have her. When she was born that all changed and well the rest is history. With Hayley I never really felt anything until she was born, she was just growing in me and that was that. When she was born again different story. Now I wouldn't have it any other way! It will be fine and once bub is here you will wonder what all the fuss was about I am sure.

Blish - I am so over young drivers driving like lunatics and getting themselves and innocent bystanders killed. Seriously their parents get on the news and say that he/she was a wonderful person, would never hurt anyone etc. etc. Well sorry, but they did hurt someone and they killed themselves and/or other people, so I really get angry with them. If you want to drive fast and/or race then go to an off street facility, like Calder Park or Eastern Creek and get it out of your system, don't do it on the roads where there are other innocent people that can get hurt or killed whilst they are being idiots. OK off my soapbox now.

Us - not much going on here. Kaitlyn got her first tennis racquet from BIL the other day and Dad had her hitting the ball with it all in the space of about 10 mins. So I have enrolled her in Tiny Tots Tennis for a term to see how she goes. Never know the tennis genes might have rubbed off and she might be a champion :lol: Nah seriously if she likes it and wants to keep going with it then great, if not then no skin off my nose.

Hayley is crawling around like a demon and is now pulling herself up to stand. It is all very sad that my baby is growing up but lots of fun at the same time.

Nothing else happening here really. Best go and do some work. Have a good day girls :waves:

hawkchick

Stacy - Woo Hoo!!! That's fabulous news. I agree....next will be your BFP

Tracey - couldn't agree with you more.

Tam - great news about the scan going well.

Over and out.

boo boos mumma

Hey girls,

I was rather vague about the scan but yeah truly all fantastic and for the first time I have actually felt that I am bonding with this bub and I did begin to feel excitement at having a newborn again soon.

I told DH that I was always also so worried that with the bad luck i have had lately that this bub could never really be possible and it would be snatched away so i have to wonder if it was a way of me protecting myself from hurt (detaching myself emotionally) and many other factors of course. But since yesterdays scan ive actually picked up a baby book and read it and I am wondering how big 5.5cm really looks like on the ruler like my previous preg, im getting back on track :D:D

Aiden got his hair cut again today, geez his hair grows so quick.I have this desire to cut my hair, I have done it with both other preg (cut my hair lol) i just have this urge to do it HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS URGE during preg for a change?? Such as cutting your hair??? DH is begging me not to lol he loves my hair long.

Reanna's first day in the preschool room at daycare. I was nervous. She did perfectly as of course nothing like that would ever worry her lol. She didnt have an accident either (wet i mean) and i was so proud of her. She goes to a proper preschool next month one day a week also, i just know she is gonna love that.

Tracey HOW CUTE little tennis, sooo sweet, need pics for sure :):):)

im tired, night girls. We booked our motel too woot woot, a real nice one too so we are heading off soon. I so need it he he...not sure how these kiddies will go in diff beds though ;);)

Hypnic Jerk

:waves: all fine here. Just getting back into the swing of EI/ABA. Started evening sessions. Jord sleeping better, getting 9hrs at night and 3 in the day. Maeve started CC. Went fine.

Heading to my parents - kate-give you a call if I get the chance

Chelbean

Hi girls!

Writing from the beach. We are loving it here. ITs been such a beautiful holiday!

Tam - Great to hear the scan went well and you feel you are a bit more excited. I got a bit depressed when i had alice, i think that was more because i was 21 and my body completely changed, it felt out of control. Once they start moving and kicking around its hard not to feel so happy and in love though! Yay to Reanna on having a great first day in the preschool room.

Tracey - Glad to hear you had a great holiday. Saw some of the pics you put on facebook, such beautiful girls you have! Tiny tots tennis sounds so cute! Hope she enjoys it!

Stacy - Thats fantastic news about your DH's job! As the others said im sure the next will be a BFP.

Sorry thats all I can do for today. Hope everyone else is well.

As I said we are having a great time down here. Alice is just loving it. I have been camping with my parents at this beach at this caravan park since I was 2 years old, so coming down here we know most of the people in the caravan park, have grown up together. A girl I played with when I was younger comes down herself now with her husband and her two little girls....so our little girls were all playing together. We love it here.

Allie has been outside for the majority of the two weeks, riding her bike, playing with the other kids, running up and down the street, going to the beach....she just loves it. Matt and I celebrating our fourth anniversary on the 15th of Jan and went out for dinner.

The weather has been beautiful, we go to the beach every morning, actually here its more like a bay with little waves so great for kids. My two oldest best friends came down yesterday afternoon and I had a fantastic time with them! We went over the pub they have here and had a few drinks. I am just having such a lovely time!

I still have two weeks off work which is great but we are heading back home on Monday. I have a dreaded dentist appointment where i have to decide root canal or tooth extraction when i get back...am really not looking forward to it...but trying not to think about it!

Matt and I have decided to try for another baby later this year. We are thinking of trying around September/October. I want another one, it will mean Alice and the bub will be close in age and financially it would be better for me to have another baby rather than go back to work!!! I am still working as a nanny this year for two days a week and want to stay there as long as she needs me, so have to ask her what her plans are for 2011 whether she'll need me or not before we decide what to do.

Im really excited!!! Am on the pill at the moment and will probably go off it around june/july.

Anyway thats my bit of news! I better get going, back to relaxing with a few drinks!

Hope everyone is well!

Talk soon,

Rach

hawkchick

Rach - that's very exciting!

I dont want to jinx myself, but Elora has been much better with the toilet training stuff the last two days so fingers crossed that something is clicking for her.

She is into moving things around the place. It's driving me crazy. The other day I was searching for ages for my camera. I asked DH, DS, everyone where it was. I searched everywhere. Then I said, "Elora, have you seen Mummy's camera?", to which she responded, "Yes" (very emphatically I might add). She then showed me where she'd put it - in a box in a cupboard filled with computer stuff.

Just now I was trying to find the TV remote and I asked her "where's the remote?" "In there" (pointing to the other room) - sigh, at least I know now to ask her first!

She starts in 3yo kinder next Friday. It's 2 days per week from 8.30am until 10.30am. She has never been away from me so I'm very anxious about it. Also because I know nobody at this kinder - noone, and nobody at James' new school. It's always nicer when you know at least one other person and your child knows another child, but for all us it will be new surroundings. Oh well...I'm sure she'll settle in eventually.

I'm also anxious because as you know I've pulled James out of the school I LOVE and can't say a bad thing about, to go to a school just up the road which I've only had negative vibes about. I feel I have to at least give it a go (it's in my street - so close) but if after Term 1 I'm not impressed we will be going back to the other school. I really don't want to stuff him around by chopping and changing, but we live in an area where the standard of education is very poor for secondary so I want him to get the best possible start.

I've lost 2.7kgs since Jan 1st which is great, but not a huge result for someone who's been going to the gym almost daily since the start of the year. At least it's a start.

Josh turns 17 on Australia Day. God I'm old!

Stacymoo

JAIDEN JUST DID A POO ON THE TOILET AT MY PARENTS HOUSE!!! :excite::dance: I am so proud of him but a little disappointed that I wasn't there to see it. :( Mum & dad took him yesterday for the weekend & he has been so good with his TT but he hadn't done a poo on the toilet yet. He did 2 in his undies during the week & I was thinking he was waiting for a pull up to be put on but here is asking nanny to put him on the toilet to do poos. He hasn't had any wee accidents since Wednesday either. I am just so proud of him. :wub:

On another note DH & I are having a wonderful time child free. We went out for dinner last night & saw Avatar in 3D & loved it. This morning we went out for a later brekkie & have just bummed around all day watching TV. So nice. :D

Sorry just a quickie again for that spot of news. Will be back tomorrow to fill you in on other stuff.

Tam - so happy the scan went well chickey. :hugs:

boo boos mumma

WOW Stacy, wtg Jaiden!!! Reanna is still yet to do a poo on the potty, she definitely does know what its all about since she came running inside today to let us know she had done a poo....she did it in her pants, took them off and came in to tell us.... She had a wet accident today, then later i put on a pull up for rest and straight out of it when she woke....she never did do a wee but there was no accident prior to bed and she did sit on the potty a couple of times so at least she isnt still totally refusing lol. IM opting for a more relaxed approach without getting frustrated with her, it seems to be helping her by not being so nervous i think.....hopefully she will do better. But the bugger rarely has an accident at daycare grrr....

WOW your time with DH sounds fab, sadly i dont have anyone to take my kids (apart from daycare and SIL if i have a genuine reason iykwim?), so when I read your post its just lovely to hear about your time iwth DH, it sound so wonderful...and you so deserve it. How is your DHs new job going?? has he started yet???

Rach WOW u are ttc soon!!! That was a shock lol, so lovely. Your holiday sounds fab, I was reading and thinking WOW she is so having a great time lol. BTW if u wanna have a bub i would give a rats ass about what the lady is doing for 2011, i know u want to stick around but u should never plan your life around a job IMO, if u wanna ttc u do it hun, ask her for her plans but i wouldnt hold off to suit someone else, its not fair on u or Matt iykwim?? I respect your loyalty though.

Blish u r lucky Elora tells u where she has stashed the items, Reanna usually just looks at me all blank like im speaking Italian lol. It may seem hard at first for Elora re:preschool but she may even surprise you. its hard when u dont know anyone especially when its for both the preschool and the school, good luck.

Us: Not bad. OUr trip to Canberra wasnt as relaxed as I had hoped. Aiden isnt feeling well, he has a sore throat (maybe an ear infection by now not sure) and yeah he really played up the first night. He hadnt slept in such a long time and he was screaming and screaming in my arms untill finally at 3am he crashed in my arms after walking the motel apartment for over 2hrs, I was stuffed. At one stage I even wondered about phoning an ambulance as I didnt know what else to do. WHen he crashed he really did crash and I finally woke him at 11am lol. We went to the zoo and Reanna just loved it, she walked the whole way lol.

Dh & I really felt the heat in Canberra (36 degrees at that time) and I had this lower wind in my lower back that was so awful, it was such a struggle to walk lol but I did it for the family :D

When we went in the animal nursery area with the kangaroos, emus, Aiden just loved patting the roos so did Reanna, she nagged up from the time we arrived to see the roos lol. She especially loved that aquarium too. In the animal section with the roos there were these large birds in a container of water and Reanna approached them, they flew out and started chasing Reanna, one started biting at her ankles.

How terrible are DH and I??? We couldnt stop laughing it was so hilarious. They didnt hurt her really just got cranky that they had to leave their cool swim area he he he.

We then went back to the motel and we just relaxed and then went to the motels pool. The kids had a great time and after we came back and had showers i suggested to Dh that we just pack up the car and go cause once the cold air set in Aiden will become unsettled and cause he hadnt slept in so long his over tiredness wouldnt be great, nor that he hated the portacot. So thats what we did, packed up and left, i just couldnt bare another night in a motel room afraid that the reception was going ot call docs.

I went to tell them we were leaving (i had told them earlier what was going on) and I was happy to fix up for food we had eaten. The next thing is the man is telling me he was refunding the money we paid for the nights accomodation and for the car parking....all up $245 refund....I was so shocked, never did i expect them to refund my money. I was so impressed and very appreciative of what they did since it wasnt till nearly 7pm that we left and we were in that motel ALL arvo for over 3hrs before leaving and using their pool. So I assured him we would never book anywhere else other then there in future.

It was the Waldorf MOtel and Serviced apartments that we stayed at in Canberra.

Aiden was very unsettled last night when we got home, didnt settle him till 4am he fell asleep finally on my chest. Tonight not as bad, is asleep atm.

OK ive waffled on, glad to be home and glad we came home when we did, next time will be much more relaxing im sure :D

hawkchick

Tam - glad you had a lovely break

Stacy - that's fantastic re Jaiden!!! Way to go little man!

hawkchick

My baby boy turns 17 today. We're off to Moorabbin airport for his present, a 1 hr helicopter ride (he has no idea either), then onto my ex MIL's house (Josh's Nanna) for lunch/cake, then onto current MIL's house for tea/coffee, then home.

Have a great day off girls

boo boos mumma

Hope u had a fab day Josh, happy bday.

had a pretty good day today, took the kiddies for an hour drive to my fav outdoor pool that I went to as a kid. Had a great time, met up with friends by coincidence and yeah it was nice.

Aiden is out of sorts a little after it all but he'll be right EVENTUALLY once he finally nods back off, he is protesting in his cot atm....grrr.

Reanna has her pre-school orientation tomorrow, I have to pack her lunch which is exciting but will wear very thin rather quickly lol.

She is gonna love it as she loves daycare but this place she has alot more opportunities for craft so she'll thrive on it (oh wait till she sees those scissors :rolleyes: )

hawkchick

Tam - yes the lunch making will wear thin, believe me! And watch out for those Monday mornings when you're out of bread, out of everything and the canteen at school is closed on Mondays - they're just great! (not!) :)

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes for Josh - we had a fabulous day.

Hypnic Jerk

Quick hi.

Maeve is now in CC casually but 2 mornings/week. Going well. Got her vaccs tomorrow morn. Calling every train "tommy". Oliver has now become Olive but Harvey is the favorite. Likes climbing on her brother when he's asleep on the couch. BIt of a tom boy. DH wants a princess given that he has 3 other boys.

Jord is back in therapy thank god! Had a break over Chrissy and didn't go too well. Didn't help that DH is busy at work.

TTing is OK. He's on a 50minute schedule and once i get him up to 1hr I think I might leave it there for a few months before we try indepencdence.

Me., I'm not going to study this year anymore. Going to go headfirst into therapy instead. Maybe in a couple of years. GOt really worried about finances then I decided that DH can do the worrying. I'll be worried when he cancells him golf club membership (whcih he doesn't use much).

Decoded we are moving house at the end of the year to a smaller place. SO I've been spring cleaning little sections of the house. I'm trying to turn into a Blish/Rach. :wub: A place for everything and everything in its place. So far OK

Also updated my wardrobe - new fan of Target. Plus got a great dressy dress (from a young'ns shop on Reid St Kate) for $20 that shows off my boobs. Mum thinks it's too flashy but DH says it's fine and DH is conservative so bugger my mum. Gotta get shoes to go with it now. And I have somewhere to wear it too. Cousin's wedding coming up.

Things pretty cruisy at the moment.

That's if from me, better go interract with my daughter - or at least find some junk to eat.

boo boos mumma

Thanks for your post in my mess about my judgemental visitor Blish, u r always there for me :) .

Reanna goes to preschool on mondays too arrghh i must be careful not to run out of bread lol.

Brooke sounds like you are doing so well. Im decluttering my kitchen atm, well its pretty much done now and looks so fab. The lounge area isnt cluttered other than toys and soonish Ill minimise it a bit but its pretty good. The dress sounds real classy, will there be pics??

Reanna's orientation at preschool went well, she firstly said she didnt want to go but when we had to leave she sat on the chair in her classroom and refused to budge :rolleyes: one of the carers had to convince her to come back Monday and its time to go home. She did 4 or 5 paintings, she just wouldn't leave the paint area so I best have plenty of space on my fridge this year I think lol.

When we got home I was feeling fine and ready to eat some lunch but I got really hot, faint and then I felt sick but it was too late, I couldnt stop vomitting. I managed a tiny bit of food afterwards but so far Ive had a hand full of cherries for dinner and if I dont eat again soon I'll be in the can vomitting again. Yesterday was a good day, funny how each day the m/s has diff plans for me......nothing like the past 2 preg especially Aiden's preg, but still ill be glad when this part of the preg is over and I can happily eat in again. SO far ive lost over 8kg since finding out i was preg, thats normal i usually loose 10kg + which is on the cards again. its awful going through it, but great when I only put on the weight i lost during the preg, so i started at 93kg and prob will be a little less than that after giving birth, so it has its advantages in the long run lol.

♥RUBES♥

G'day girls.

Tam I hope things continue to improve for you.

I've only had a quick skim over the threads I have missed sorry :blush:

Will try and get back into the swing of things but I don't see that happening until after the 7th of next month. Heaps has been going on here, the major catalyst was the recent death of a dear friend and neighbour.

Till I return.

Rubes.