becsj

Baby "milestone" book for twins

becsj

Hi all

Another random twin question from me....is there such a thing as a twin "baby milestone" book....you know "twin 1" first smile "twin 2" first smile blah blah blah....im ASSUMING i'll have the time to do this (dont all laugh at me!!) although no doubt if one does exist it'll probably stay unopened in its wrapper - bahahaha.

or do i just buy two seperate books??

34 weeks this friday...arrghhh time is getting too close - stay in babies !!!

Thanks twin mummies

xx

Farmgal

I just got two separate books - did not find a twin one. Two books would be good though as when the kids grow up there will be no fighting over who gets to keep the book:)

I said I bought two books - well I never had the time or energy to fill them in -- oops. When I get time I will have to go through the digital pictures t o work out what happened when. My boys are now nearly 15 months - when will I find the time??

Enjoy the end of your pregnancy - not long now - mine came at 37.5 weeks.

Good Luck!

Edited by farmgal

becsj

Thats true - i didnt think of the later stage when they will want it themselves :doh: will go out and grab two and see how i go with completing it.

Thanks for your reply - hoping i get to 38 weeks :pray: measuring in today at 5lb5 and 4lb14 so im on the right track

Becs

tstar

Hi, we got given 2 baby books when my 2 were born so i'm using them but i did see on this website just-twins.com.au that you can get a kind of twin baby book, you actually get 2 books but mention the other twin in each book. it was called twice upon a time - twin memory book, it looked quite good.

Hope you find one!!

Tstar

Edited by tstar

regandrog

I was given two books, which about 3 pages were filled in. My twins are now 5!

A suggestion I had from somewhere was to make a recording table (either on the computer or just on a piece of paper) to record the milestone dates down and other tidbits like first words and first holidays, funny things that happen, etc.

I was writing it onto our wall calendar to begin with but it is much easier and more likely to happen if you record it in one spot in the first place and then translate it to a book later.

Farmgal

regandrog - thanks I have just printed off a chart so I can easily track the exciting new things they do. Great idea :)

RebelYell

I was given this one:Journey for Twins

It is two books. I was given it as a gift but I have seen it at Border's. ...and no, I haven't written anything in it!

I keep a log book of all feeds, sleeps, and nappy changes and I jot down cute things in there. I do intend to copy them into the books one day.

Edited because link didn't work.

Edited by RebelYell

Elemenopee

I have the Journey For Twins, too, quite nice but very simple.

My advice is out all the milestones on Facebook, and then when you need to find out when things happened, you can look through all your status updates!