JoRiCo

Woo Hoo!

GOLD

Haven't had one of these in ages :D

Dannii

Edited by JoRiCo

Lee~XOX

I'll take silver

I feel like crap. A headcold and tiredness, on top of already near exhaustion from DD waking and being 38w PG. I really feel like I am a train wreck waiting to happen, but with the timing of it all, I have no option but to soldier on until #3 comes.

DD slept late this afternoon so both kids are still up waiting for me to bath them. DS is testing the boundaries because he knows I'm not up to it. My throat hurts too much to talk. How bad is it my 10mo just had chicken nuggets for dinner? :o:rolleyes:

I'll be heading to bed as soon as they do tonight. The sooner I get that ball rolling the better, but I don't have the energy. :rolleyes:

gimmeguitars

Hang in there Lee, won't be long now. You're doing a great job!! :)

whydoibother

hang in there lee!

~Perplexity~

Your doing great, Lee. Almost there now.

Off to bed had a work christmas party last night and i am exhausted now.

winterbaby

Boo.... Sorry, haven't logged into EB for a few months... far to busy over in facebook land LOL...

Lee, *hugs* hope you manage to get some rest in before #3!

It's not bad that G had chicken nuggets for dinner... Emily has fish & chips every friday.

gimmeguitars

GOOD LUCK LEE NOT TOO LONG TO GO NOW HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

whydoibother
GOOD LUCK LEE NOT TOO LONG TO GO NOW HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

ditto!

xo

Ducky*Fuzz

Congratulations Cally!

Lee, hope things go well. Can't wait to see pics of the little one.

wiggler

I am lost ......really should come on more often

Congratulations Cally - what did she have

Lee - I thought the 21st was C day. Has it all happened earlier???

Welcome back everyone. Did go quiet for a while. Should start up again me thinks...esp since I am part time again next year and will hopefully have more time. Looking forward to PT just not the moving again.

What has everyone got the kidlets for christmas??

We have got James a bike - that is what he asked for. He wants a green one so that took a little hunting. We think Santa has found one now.

Tom is also getting a bike - a racey red one - Tom is determined to do what every james does so to save arguements a red bike is coming his way in Santas sack. He is a fiesty little fella so I am sure he will master it.

Chris and I have asked Santa for a new coffee machine. I would also like a cleaning fairy but I dont think they exists. DH isnt the most organised of househubbiesa nd it frustartes me at times. This week is find as I wranngled an extra afternoon off so have done it all myself, including the tys room which I was dreading.

wiggler

I had a lovely dinner - one of my favourites - tandoori mango chicken salad. I love warm weather as salads just taste better. Now for strawberries and icecream

Lee~XOX

:waves:

Karen ~ Yes 21st. Monday :omg:

Lunch time here. Stopped for a quick break. I am doing all my last jobs today as tomorrow is pre-op and then our last w/end.

MamaCass

Karen Cally has just found out she is expecting and I am 29 weeks along due in March. How are you going? Sounds busy and fun.

Hi all.

gimmeguitars

kids are getting a trampoline from us, and quite a few bits n peices from santa, stuff like a leadlight thingy you cook in the oven. kids are giving each other a "paint your own" musical instrument... kinda funny actually... kasey giving jett a tamborine and maraca set, jett giving kasey a xylophone.... neither have any idea it's pretty much the same present (they were purchased seperately). Grandma is buying them a Wii god help me.

I am looking into childcare for next year, wish he didn't have to go but he really needs to. I keep telling myself it will be good for him. All the while feel like I'm losing my baby. Yes I know I need to get over it :lol: Any suggestions of what I should look for in a good daycare centre? K only ever went to family day care. I wonder how much my ccb will be, I need to find out all that stuff.

Karen that is so cute they are both getting bikes. I'd love to have more kids when DS is at school, but doubt it will happen. If I did I'd like 2 more close in age to experience what that's like. My two are close but sometimes they seem so far apart when J wants to do everything K is doing. I love having one of each gender but would love to have another of the same gender so eg, the girls can hang out together or the boys, does that make sense? So clucky for another girl. But yeah, not looking to have another at this stage. Jett doesn't go to school until 2012 and I might feel differently by then, who knows. I think it will be good when he's in CC next year, I am hoping it will improve behaviour/confidence/socially etc. At the moment he seems a little behind. It's frustrating bc sometimes I know he can do things he just choses not to so I get annoyed.... argh hard to explain.... but things like an activity program he goes to with me on a thursday. Will NOT participate (or hardly at all) but if daddy takes him he's FINE. It's like he does it for the attention.

Edited by gimmeguitars

~Perplexity~

E is also getting a bike for christmas.

H had surgery to have grommets in his ears yesterday, all went well, i was a bit dazed after i had to leave him when he was asleep from the general anesthetic. The doctor said he had an awful lot of fluid in there when he put them in and the right side was bulging again so we were on the way to having a 4th burst eardrum.

JoRiCo

:waves:

Dropping in to wish Lee all the best for Monday :) !

Riley is getting a scooter for Christmas as well as some DS games and clothes. We have cut back this year because all the grandparents buy them toys and it gets a bit too much :blink: .

Fraggles- So glad that H's operation went well.

Gimme- We skipped daycare and put Riley straight into preschool half way thru this year, he has thrived and has really come out of his shell (good and bad LOL). Hope you can find a good daycare, if its too expensive maybe try family daycare.

We have been busy with Christmas coming up. All the boys have grown so much and we are having a ball (most days).

If I don't get back (will be lurking for Lee's news) I would like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and Happy New Year :xmas_biggrin:

Dannii

:)Helena

Hi gals, just a quicky cos I need my bed!

The silly season is well and truly upon us now, I hope everyone is enjoying the festivities :)

Wanna wish Lee all the best, I'm very excited to hear the news & see pics of your next gorgeous bundle xo

The boys are getting way too much for Christmas tho I must admit last time I spoke to Santa, Caelan was on his naughty list!!

We've had a swing set and small trampoline hidden for months now, Thursday night should be interesting trying to get them up & swinging! They're also getting the usual dvds, cds, books, crafty stuff & a few special toys- a Woody (the cowboy from Toy Story) for Caelan and a ride-on car thingy for Aedan. They're each getting a new bean bag & a mini wheely bin to store all their crap in. er I mean to put their toys in :lol: We'd thought about a bike for Caelan but figured we already had enough stuff & it would be better to take him shopping for one that 'fits' once sales are on ;)

We're getting christmassy all weekend at a friend's tomorrow & dad's side of the family at mum n dads on Sunday. As usual, we're off to the inlaws on the 23rd so have to have everything else organised before then as we probably wont get back til the boys' bedtime on Christmas Eve, tho I may have to let Caelan stay up a bit & build the hype some more!

He was scared sh*tless of Santa when we went for photos so I only got one with Aedan! Even when we saw santa at the local christmas fair, Caelan wouldn't go anywhere near him & he didn't like the puppet type ones the crazy busker lady had either (YOu know the chick I'm sure Chris, she has parrots lol )

Anyway I've put my christmas photo as a sig, it's a bit small and squished but I've had no time to make sigs- the old one had a pic of Caelan from LAST christmas day! I really must get my ass back into gear next year, I liked that creative outlet!

D'oh it's suddenly late & this was meant to be a quick post!

if I don't manage to get back on here,

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wishing you all jolliness, magic & peace with your lovely families through the season & 2010

:)hel xo

hehehe "2010" still sounds soooo futuristic!

Edited by :)Helena

gimmeguitars

omg that is such a cute sig/picture!!!! I have our kids santa photo but I still need to scan it at dads.

whydoibother

Hels they are like twins!

whydoibother

Lee I hope things go/have gone well today xo

winterbaby

Lee - Good luck for today, hope you are holding your precious little bundle by now! Can't wait to see pics...

Cally - CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Cas - Wow! 29 weeks already... that has flown by!

Kids are getting a trampoline for christmas & the usual crap... lots of clothes this yr.

IL's have bought Ben a thomas laptop thingy, god knows what they've got for Emily (don't think I want to know!).

Tramp is kind of appropriate as all Ben will tell Santa that he wants is "a big present & another little present" PMSL.... Not sure if he's seen it or thats just what he wants :shrug:.

Oh! I found this awesome thing on the internet - video email from Santa LOL.... Ben loved it - sat there nodding & saying ok the whole time, then "BYe Santa" as it finished...

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

MamaCass

Lee Thinking of you today. Can't wait to hear the news.

Dylan is getting for Christmas from Santa a scooter, a pirate boat tent, a Thomas the Tank Engine jack in the box which he specifically asked for, some craft stuff, a wooden clock puzzle, and a cooking set. From us he is getting books, two card games and a batman/robin costume set. He is getting spoilt from the rest of the family too.

Eeeeeekkkkk we have to move well yeah we do anyway been trying to find a house but have not been successful as yet very frustrating as time is ticking away til my baby comes and he/she will not have anywhere to sleep, poor little bub.

whydoibother

CONGRATS LEE AND FAMILY ON THE BIRTH OF DOMINIC XO :dance::babyboy:

gimmeguitars
Congrats Lee and fam!!!!!!